Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 344 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1340

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
    Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.

  2. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.
    I also dined at the why with her.

    Rac.

  3. #1338

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.
    Remi is all woman yes, but while I won't go into details for her personal privacy, she did have a surgery that made it uncomfortable for her to have intercourse, which is why she does not offer it.

  4. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
    I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.

  5. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by RexPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.

  6. #1335

    Best second choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area
    Remi is the best at that, but this girl is a good second choice, and she'll do FS as well. She can't host though.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...0/957095633343

  7. #1334

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but there are bad reviews on here about her, and on other sites as well. Someone chime in if you remember how far back the review was. I don't remember what name she used to go by.

  8. #1333

    Afs

    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    They are total crap.

    There re som many spammers and fakes out these days that only a few ads on most major sites are "true". I read the ad to figure out what's real. Real ones will say something in the text of the ad that indicates they are not a bot. If you read enough of then you will get the knack.

  9. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    Absolutely.

  10. #1331

    Ads with respond to email

    Are these all fake spam bots?

  11. #1330

    Mercedes / Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Try prison bro.
    Do they have conjugal visits? Ha, ha, ha.

  12. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    I have seen her in the past. Doesn't shut up.

    Never stops talking. Won't repeat ever.

    If I remember correctly 100 damage.

    Rac.

  13. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    Actually, don't bother. She is much. Much older than the pics. It is a very strange living situation she has. Save your money as there are far better out there!

  14. #1327

    Another Jenn

    I met this one recently. She offered car. 1 through extended in for. 3. Opted for car for first time and didn't want to haggle. Just wanted some relief. Nice BBBJ with catch in hand, FIV, and generally friendly. She's a larger gal. Might repeat.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/344285864092

  15. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344

    I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.

    I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.

    What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape