Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 1401 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13428

    Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52924060/

    Went to see rose earlier today not usually my type she's a little older then I usually go for but she was the only one that answered so rose it was. Basically it was much much better then expected she was amazing knew exactly what she was doing and she has a great personality not a clock watcher for sure would definitely repeat.

    Face: 5.

    Body: 7.

    Oral: 9.

    Riding skills: 10.

    Overall: 9/10.

  2. #13427

    Tantra

    I'm looking for a good tantric masseuse recommendation. I've not had much luck over the years with anyone here in Chicago. Any advice would be appreciated. PM me please.

  3. #13426

    Fhara

    Has anyone ever seen this provider? I've seen her posts going on about a year now but I can never find a single review or anything.

    About here. Texted her once but wasn't really convinced either way.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9913.htm?cat=1

  4. #13425

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? Thanks!
    Ohare Area, at least she was last weekend.

  5. #13424

    Ava available starting Aug 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Ava will be in town starting this weekend. If interested in seeing her shoot her an email:

    Sarahbella39xxx@gmail.com

    Avabellexxx@gmail.com

    You can also reach her on Snap: SnapAvaxoxo.

    Not sure of her current donation so you'll need to work that out with her.
    Ava text me saying she'll be available starting Aug. 6th. Her contact info is above.

  6. #13423

    Had some feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    The 48 yr old (Michelle or Shelly) from Waukegan, Wadsworth, Kenosha area stood me up! 5'8", slim (build, massive, saggy tatas and honestly quite an attractive chik!! Made an appt. To be there in an hour. Gave her a thirty minutes heads up and no answer!!

    Just thought I'd give why'all a heads up! P.S. Read that she partakes in the hard candy activities!!
    Sorry to hear man. I wanted to see too since she came up on my radar a couple of nights ago and I like them older. I don't know why I didn't contact, I guess I was still looking for what's out there be a jump back in, I felt I like would've been stood up to (had to many experiences with it and started listening to gut reactions more).

  7. #13422

    Speaking of F'd up MILFs!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CharKelly  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52869185/

    First post on the CHI board. Saw this one at a no-tel in the Evanston area. Pics are real and of her although she's clearly fallen on some harder times in the interim. I don't care though, I'm just here for the fake tits and to have my fun!

    Not a great attitude and can't ride cowgirl since her back is allegedly fucked up from an accident. Personally, I love these washed up stripper milfs and making them work hard for the money. I'll repeat but she's not everyone's cup of tea for sure.

    Donations were 120 qv, 150 hh and 180 h.

    I'm based in Chicago now and would love recommendations on decent girls with man mades since those seem to be more rare in this part of the country!
    The 48 yr old (Michelle or Shelly) from Waukegan, Wadsworth, Kenosha area stood me up! 5'8", slim (build, massive, saggy tatas and honestly quite an attractive chik!! Made an appt. To be there in an hour. Gave her a thirty minutes heads up and no answer!!

    Just thought I'd give why'all a heads up! P.S. Read that she partakes in the hard candy activities!!

  8. #13421
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    Georgia is her 4th name this summer. Why doesn't she post a location? Seems suspicious to me.
    Where is she located? Thanks!

  9. #13420

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu?
    Sent you pm.

  10. #13419

    Help needed

    I've seen a few different ads with various girls all under this same number. Anyone have experience with any of these girls?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52866364/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52721664/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52767433/

  11. #13418

    Seen her on seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3143829

    I always feel weary TOFTT. I think my biggest fear is I enter a home and I get held up robbed or beat up. I'm hoping someone can provide some intel on this provider. Thanks.
    Pretty sure saw her profile on seeking. I am unable to find the report but saw a negative report in that section on her.

  12. #13417

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sofia Sweet last summer and she was amazing. Pics are her and she takes great care of herself. She pals around with Lacey and Adrianna. I saw a post a while back on Adrianna and it was very positive. Also saw one about Lacey but not much info given.
    What's on the menu?

  13. #13416

    First timer here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello763  [View Original Post]
    Need ehlp. Has anyone had any expeirneces with any of them:

    https://audreyinthecity.com/

    https://twitter.com/yourlaceylove?lang=en

    http://adrianamilani.ch/

    https://twitter.com/moorevip

    Has anyone seen a high end escort relatively recently they can recommend?
    I saw Sofia Sweet last summer and she was amazing. Pics are her and she takes great care of herself. She pals around with Lacey and Adrianna. I saw a post a while back on Adrianna and it was very positive. Also saw one about Lacey but not much info given.

  14. #13415

    Re: Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard211  [View Original Post]
    Interested in the reviews and thoughts of this girl. Detective tips would help and are appreciated I know this forum has humor and wisdom from previous readings on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...397/8722100015
    Anyone ever end up seeing Katrina? She's posting on Tryst now but I haven't been able to find any reviews on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katrina

  15. #13414

    MILF Jen

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52869185/

    First post on the CHI board. Saw this one at a no-tel in the Evanston area. Pics are real and of her although she's clearly fallen on some harder times in the interim. I don't care though, I'm just here for the fake tits and to have my fun!

    Not a great attitude and can't ride cowgirl since her back is allegedly fucked up from an accident. Personally, I love these washed up stripper milfs and making them work hard for the money. I'll repeat but she's not everyone's cup of tea for sure.

    Donations were 120 qv, 150 hh and 180 h.

    I'm based in Chicago now and would love recommendations on decent girls with man mades since those seem to be more rare in this part of the country!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape