Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 26928
-
07-28-20 16:57 #13413Senior Member

Posts: 318Page was removed, so my guess is she was a fake provider.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:54 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 318Any Intel on Jackie?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3143829
I always feel weary TOFTT. I think my biggest fear is I enter a home and I get held up robbed or beat up. I'm hoping someone can provide some intel on this provider. Thanks.
-
07-28-20 13:28 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 86Totally worth it. Just saw her for lunch. She's gorgeous, nice and easy setup. Her tits are amazing, I could have sucked on them all day. Gave me a light back rub, CBJ, then clumped on top and rode me with her tits in my face. Busted in the bag, another back rub and round 2. Flipped her over and went from behind, her ass is great. She creamed all over my cock.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 12:11 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 215I've had success in the past with tryst. Link. Most of the ads are legit (you can verify their contact info using their social media, website, or other ad sites). I do run into the problem of a lot of girls on Tryst having GPS. It's not even how much they charge, it's more about how much they require for screening.
Originally Posted by Chigod7
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 12:05 #13409Regular Member

Posts: 11Bad Experience
I didn't have a great experience with her either. Saw her on the northside last winter. Had me wait in the room for a while, she was in the bathroom. It made me pretty nervous, anyway, everything was covered. We started and after about five minutes her alarm went off and she said I had to leave. I'm not one to argue or hang around especially after getting bad vibes, so I started getting dressed. She threateningly said you better hurry up before they get back. Not sure what she meant by that but I wasn't going to hang around to see. I would not see her again or recommend her. Be safe out there fellas!
Originally Posted by Chicagodudebro
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 05:21 #13408Regular Member

Posts: 4She not bad but not great. Her attitude isn't exactly friendly which turned me. She has great natural oairs. I did read in her ad she does bare FS, most I'll go for is a BBBJ but that doesn't interest me. Might for some of you here.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 22:26 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 78I haven't met with any of these ladies, but I've always wanted to meet Lacey Love. People have said good things about Cristal Moore, but this was back in her agency days. You also listed Carmen Vasquez in the other thread, which I've also heard good things about. You could just take a dive in for pretty much any of these ladies and come back to tell us how things went. Be aware that people's previous experiences with some ladies might not be exactly what you'll get due to the virus situation and ladies setting up new boundaries.
Originally Posted by Hello763
[View Original Post]
The only high end escort that I can recommend with confidence and that I've seen is Stacey Love. Though that was last year. A couple others that I could recommend and I've seen are currently out of town or inactive, unfortunately.
-
07-27-20 19:17 #13406Regular Member

Posts: 2First timer here
Need ehlp. Has anyone had any expeirneces with any of them:
https://audreyinthecity.com/
https://twitter.com/yourlaceylove?lang=en
http://adrianamilani.ch/
https://twitter.com/moorevip
Has anyone seen a high end escort relatively recently they can recommend?
-
07-27-20 19:00 #13405Banned Member

Posts: 432ALEXA. Downtown - Anybody seen her?
Anybody seen this Latina?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...283.htm?cat=32
-
07-27-20 15:48 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 298Favorite sites and filters?
So number one is listcrawler.
Number two skip the games, but too many fakes.
Thats it the others have no search engine, and who has the time to click every ad?
I use search words like South or city like Joliet Lansing etc.
Any other sites that are better?
-
07-27-20 08:49 #13403Regular Member

Posts: 11Ohare Area
I'm with you on the location but I can give it a try anyway. I've been out of the game for a while due to the pandemic. So this was the first time I had seen anything from her. She said she was here from Florida so she very well could be using different names. Take it or leave it just reporting my experience.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 08:44 #13402

Posts: 109Red Tease
The pics are of a girl they used to work for Red Tease back in the day. She was legit and Brazilian so there's a decent chance this ad is legit. It's also possible somebody stole her pics. If it is really her, you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by SaiMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 01:16 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 142Georgia or. . .
Georgia is her 4th name this summer. Why doesn't she post a location? Seems suspicious to me.
Originally Posted by ChiDL20
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 23:19 #13400Regular Member

Posts: 11Georgia
Hey fellas, TOFTT and was very glad I did. She's is in her early 20's and very busty. The set up was fairly easy. Couldn't believe the pictures actually matched. I walked in and asked if I could use the restroom as I typically do. Make sure the coast was clear. I came out and she was already topless. Not sure what size she is but DD+, cute face too. She had A bit of a Eastern European accent. Anyway we got down to business everything is covered BJ, 69, FS, I loved her Big tits so I asked if she was okay with Russian and she was. I finished that way cleaned up and talked for a short minute. She was very friendly I would highly recommend her. Donation was $ . 50 for hh, I think. Well worth it. Cheers!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52818297/
-
07-26-20 20:35 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 48Lunna any Intel?
Any Intel on this.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/4234525.htm













Reply With Quote




