Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 902 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 952 1002 1402 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Page was removed, so my guess is she was a fake provider.

  2. #13412

    Any Intel on Jackie?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3143829

    I always feel weary TOFTT. I think my biggest fear is I enter a home and I get held up robbed or beat up. I'm hoping someone can provide some intel on this provider. Thanks.

  3. #13411
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of you had questions about Sasha Malone. Yes, her ass and tits are just like the pictures. Like I said, the pics are accurate. I know it's hard to believe, given that usually the girl looks way worse in person. But her body is legit nice. As to whether she does outcalls, yes it says on her ad that she does. Although she'll probably charge you for the uber / lyft to get to your place and back. I would recommend giving her a try, you might find her to be worth repeat visits.
    Totally worth it. Just saw her for lunch. She's gorgeous, nice and easy setup. Her tits are amazing, I could have sucked on them all day. Gave me a light back rub, CBJ, then clumped on top and rode me with her tits in my face. Busted in the bag, another back rub and round 2. Flipped her over and went from behind, her ass is great. She creamed all over my cock.

  4. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by Chigod7  [View Original Post]
    So number one is listcrawler.

    Number two skip the games, but too many fakes.

    Thats it the others have no search engine, and who has the time to click every ad?

    I use search words like South or city like Joliet Lansing etc.

    Any other sites that are better?
    I've had success in the past with tryst. Link. Most of the ads are legit (you can verify their contact info using their social media, website, or other ad sites). I do run into the problem of a lot of girls on Tryst having GPS. It's not even how much they charge, it's more about how much they require for screening.

  5. #13409

    Bad Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagodudebro  [View Original Post]
    She not bad but not great. Her attitude isn't exactly friendly which turned me. She has great natural oairs. I did read in her ad she does bare FS, most I'll go for is a BBBJ but that doesn't interest me. Might for some of you here.
    I didn't have a great experience with her either. Saw her on the northside last winter. Had me wait in the room for a while, she was in the bathroom. It made me pretty nervous, anyway, everything was covered. We started and after about five minutes her alarm went off and she said I had to leave. I'm not one to argue or hang around especially after getting bad vibes, so I started getting dressed. She threateningly said you better hurry up before they get back. Not sure what she meant by that but I wasn't going to hang around to see. I would not see her again or recommend her. Be safe out there fellas!

  6. #13408
    She not bad but not great. Her attitude isn't exactly friendly which turned me. She has great natural oairs. I did read in her ad she does bare FS, most I'll go for is a BBBJ but that doesn't interest me. Might for some of you here.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    I think this one is in my preferred geography. A little hard to pin down and a quick search didn't show anything on this board. Any intel before I TOFTT, hopefully this week?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52793052/

  7. #13407
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello763  [View Original Post]
    Need ehlp. Has anyone had any expeirneces with any of them:

    https://audreyinthecity.com/

    https://twitter.com/yourlaceylove?lang=en

    http://adrianamilani.ch/

    https://twitter.com/moorevip

    Has anyone seen a high end escort relatively recently they can recommend?
    I haven't met with any of these ladies, but I've always wanted to meet Lacey Love. People have said good things about Cristal Moore, but this was back in her agency days. You also listed Carmen Vasquez in the other thread, which I've also heard good things about. You could just take a dive in for pretty much any of these ladies and come back to tell us how things went. Be aware that people's previous experiences with some ladies might not be exactly what you'll get due to the virus situation and ladies setting up new boundaries.

    The only high end escort that I can recommend with confidence and that I've seen is Stacey Love. Though that was last year. A couple others that I could recommend and I've seen are currently out of town or inactive, unfortunately.

  8. #13406

    First timer here

    Need ehlp. Has anyone had any expeirneces with any of them:

    https://audreyinthecity.com/

    https://twitter.com/yourlaceylove?lang=en

    http://adrianamilani.ch/

    https://twitter.com/moorevip

    Has anyone seen a high end escort relatively recently they can recommend?

  9. #13405

    ALEXA. Downtown - Anybody seen her?


  10. #13404

    Favorite sites and filters?

    So number one is listcrawler.

    Number two skip the games, but too many fakes.

    Thats it the others have no search engine, and who has the time to click every ad?

    I use search words like South or city like Joliet Lansing etc.

    Any other sites that are better?

  11. #13403

    Ohare Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    Georgia is her 4th name this summer. Why doesn't she post a location? Seems suspicious to me.
    I'm with you on the location but I can give it a try anyway. I've been out of the game for a while due to the pandemic. So this was the first time I had seen anything from her. She said she was here from Florida so she very well could be using different names. Take it or leave it just reporting my experience.

  12. #13402

    Red Tease

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    The pics are of a girl they used to work for Red Tease back in the day. She was legit and Brazilian so there's a decent chance this ad is legit. It's also possible somebody stole her pics. If it is really her, you won't be disappointed.

  13. #13401

    Georgia or. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiDL20  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, TOFTT and was very glad I did. She's is in her early 20's and very busty. The set up was fairly easy. Couldn't believe the pictures actually matched. I walked in and asked if I could use the restroom as I typically do. Make sure the coast was clear. I came out and she was already topless. Not sure what size she is but DD+, cute face too. She had A bit of a Eastern European accent. Anyway we got down to business everything is covered BJ, 69, FS, I loved her Big tits so I asked if she was okay with Russian and she was. I finished that way cleaned up and talked for a short minute. She was very friendly I would highly recommend her. Donation was $ . 50 for hh, I think. Well worth it. Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52818297/
    Georgia is her 4th name this summer. Why doesn't she post a location? Seems suspicious to me.

  14. #13400

    Georgia

    Hey fellas, TOFTT and was very glad I did. She's is in her early 20's and very busty. The set up was fairly easy. Couldn't believe the pictures actually matched. I walked in and asked if I could use the restroom as I typically do. Make sure the coast was clear. I came out and she was already topless. Not sure what size she is but DD+, cute face too. She had A bit of a Eastern European accent. Anyway we got down to business everything is covered BJ, 69, FS, I loved her Big tits so I asked if she was okay with Russian and she was. I finished that way cleaned up and talked for a short minute. She was very friendly I would highly recommend her. Donation was $ . 50 for hh, I think. Well worth it. Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52818297/

  15. #13399

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape