Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5161
-
07-30-20 08:43 #1336Regular Member

Posts: 74There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
Originally Posted by RexPhoenix
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 22:45 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 249Best second choice.
Remi is the best at that, but this girl is a good second choice, and she'll do FS as well. She can't host though.
Originally Posted by RexPhoenix
[View Original Post]
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...0/957095633343
-
07-29-20 22:42 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 249Babygirl
Never seen her, but there are bad reviews on here about her, and on other sites as well. Someone chime in if you remember how far back the review was. I don't remember what name she used to go by.
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 21:59 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 61Afs
They are total crap.
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
There re som many spammers and fakes out these days that only a few ads on most major sites are "true". I read the ad to figure out what's real. Real ones will say something in the text of the ad that indicates they are not a bot. If you read enough of then you will get the knack.
-
07-29-20 14:30 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 653Absolutely.
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 07:59 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 45Ads with respond to email
Are these all fake spam bots?
-
07-28-20 22:57 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 114Mercedes / Raven
Do they have conjugal visits? Ha, ha, ha.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 09:34 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 233I have seen her in the past. Doesn't shut up.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
Never stops talking. Won't repeat ever.
If I remember correctly 100 damage.
Rac.
-
07-28-20 08:01 #1328Regular Member

Posts: 16Actually, don't bother. She is much. Much older than the pics. It is a very strange living situation she has. Save your money as there are far better out there!
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 07:39 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 61Another Jenn
I met this one recently. She offered car. 1 through extended in for. 3. Opted for car for first time and didn't want to haggle. Just wanted some relief. Nice BBBJ with catch in hand, FIV, and generally friendly. She's a larger gal. Might repeat.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/344285864092
-
07-28-20 06:50 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 205I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 23:16 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 87Odd one on SGT
Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344
I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.
I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.
What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.
-
07-26-20 20:58 #1324Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info?
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...arfun_i8462736
Anyone seen her before?
-
07-26-20 16:31 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 653Raven
Try prison bro.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:18 #1322Regular Member

Posts: 5Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area?












Reply With Quote




