Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 344 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    Absolutely.

  2. #1331

    Ads with respond to email

    Are these all fake spam bots?

  3. #1330

    Mercedes / Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Try prison bro.
    Do they have conjugal visits? Ha, ha, ha.

  4. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    I have seen her in the past. Doesn't shut up.

    Never stops talking. Won't repeat ever.

    If I remember correctly 100 damage.

    Rac.

  5. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    Actually, don't bother. She is much. Much older than the pics. It is a very strange living situation she has. Save your money as there are far better out there!

  6. #1327

    Another Jenn

    I met this one recently. She offered car. 1 through extended in for. 3. Opted for car for first time and didn't want to haggle. Just wanted some relief. Nice BBBJ with catch in hand, FIV, and generally friendly. She's a larger gal. Might repeat.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/344285864092

  7. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344

    I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.

    I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.

    What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.

  8. #1325

    Odd one on SGT

    Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344

    I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.

    I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.

    What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.

  9. #1324

  10. #1323

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.
    Try prison bro.

  11. #1322
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area?

  12. #1321

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's crazy tight!! Never been able to really give it to her because I can barely fit it in there. I was getting pushed out last time. If it wasn't for the superior head game, thick round ass, petite body and bolt ons I don't know what I'd do. We talk a lot and she brought this post to my attention. Don't worry, she has no intentions of raising her rates. Her doubles friend is amazing by the way. Stay safe out there.
    I plan to become a regular for sure. She is a good talker for conversations as well.

  13. #1320

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042

    Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.
    I think she goes by Lisa, but I met her last week and she is very tight, has nice tits that I loved playing with. Great BBBJ and CFS was great. Bit of a talking imo but that's fine. Definitely had a great time with her just a little pricey for me.

  14. #1319

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922
    Saw her yesterday 80 for qv BBBJ and I would definitely repeat. She was hard to get a hold for me and sometimes just doesn't respond but I might just be me.

  15. #1318

    Contact Info

    Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape