Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5161
-
07-15-20 20:40 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 302Paradise
Anybody know this provider. I met her on WYP. Has a apartment in Manchester by the mill yard? She goes by Paradise.
-
07-15-20 20:03 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 650Did you ever get to meet Jenna?
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 17:42 #1259Regular Member

Posts: 16Phat Ass Blonde
Anyone have the 411 on her? She has a round juicy ass on her.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...6490d21549bd8e
-
07-15-20 17:07 #1258Banned Member

Posts: 588Give credit due
Are you trading the ones I shared with you? Better get the names right if you do. I think I'll add (c) or (r) to mine from now on.
Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993
[View Original Post]
If I recall correctly, you sent 3 vs my 10 sent to you, so you owe me some footage!!
-
07-15-20 15:30 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 71Back in the day
Before I took up the hobby. I was having great luck with the CL personals. Over the course of about 3 years I landed a decent number of bored wives and 1 single nympho. Did anyone else have success there? Met some interesting pussy that way.
-
07-15-20 12:28 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 116Pics and Videos
Anyone have pics or videos of girls you been with I have things to trade pm me.
-
07-15-20 10:28 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 133Anyone partake?
Saw this one recently, but cannot find anything online for verification -any Intel would be much appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/avaambrose
-
07-15-20 07:24 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 71West Side BBW
I wonder if she's the same one who used to run ads on BP. She also was super friendly but dirty place. And not terrible, she was a solid plan B. May hit this one up and see.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 23:17 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 249Kayla Marie
Haven't seen her, but she does have good reviews and is legit, I have chatted with others that have seen her and they enjoyed the session.
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 12:57 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 104BBW West Manch
Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360
-
07-14-20 07:50 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 111I believe she had passed away due to drug use some time ago. It was a while ago so I don't recall where I saw it posted.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:50 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 33Also, them doesn't archive posts so it helps to pay attention to the last online or review date, which in this case was 2015.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:27 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 650I tried meeting her back when she was on BP years ago but never returned the call. I think she had mixed reviews because she was flaky and those pics are a few years old however I never met her so she may be that hot?
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 20:51 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone know Cali
I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087
Anyone have any info?
Thanks,
L.
-
07-13-20 14:36 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 187Looking up providers
Check out the following:
Ft Lauderdale Escorts.
Post # 972.











Reply With Quote





