Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 40000
-
07-13-20 12:51 #22675Senior Member

Posts: 318How did it go? What's the verdict and review.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 02:00 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 366Mature Asian
Anyone have a mature Asian preferably over 40? I had a great one who worked out of her apt in Chinatown but she went to visit China and never came back. Can trade.
-
07-11-20 13:29 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 989Older and shorter, medium length hair.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 12:06 #22672Senior Member

Posts: 65Sarah
Has anyone seen Sarah? Just booked an apt with her for tomorrow.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1151987
-
07-11-20 04:47 #22671Banned Member

Posts: 586Believe It or Not!!
Try a private masseuse!!
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
A looooooong time ago I went to a sports masseuse! Yes, I was a jock back then. I was a good boy the first few visits. The fourth visit we had discussed my personal life. I told her I had recently broken up with my g / f. She asked me what is it the most you miss about her? I then flipped over (still wrapped in towel) exposing a tent! She said," Joe, I do not do those type of things and would appreciate if you would not do that again"! I asked her about her personal life and she told me she's been divorced for 18 months and still getting over it. Next visit same thing. A week later I came back and she yelped," Geez! Again!! I'm going to have to ask you not to come back or relieve yourself before you come"! Couple weeks go by and I set up an appointment with her (BTW. She's, 37,5'7" 150# with 38 DD's about a 6 in looks). She tells me a repeat like that cannot happen again and to please abstain from arousal! I get there and about a half hour later I flip and she goes," Geez! WTH! I told her I'm sorry I didn't expect this to happen I relieved myself 15 minutes before I came here. What can I say? I'm turned on by you and by the looks of your shirt, you are too"! She looks down and immediately drapes her arm across her chest hiding her protruding nipples. "You have to leave", she commands! I dress, apologize and leave (I still had a half hour left).
A few days later she calls me up and says, " She owes me a half hour and is available". I jack off, shower and I'm at the door in a half hour. I offer her another fifty and ask for the full hour. She graciously accepts and I'm on the table. She works on my back and then the flip. She has a look of relief as I'm flaccid. She works on my legs for several minutes and out of the blue she yelps, " What? No blood flow today" I wryly smiled and told her I took care of that today! She continued on, but felt a little finger tip brushing my balls. Felt nothing of it and she continued on. A few minutes later I felt another light stroke. I started percolating but she continued on non-chalantly. Another few minutes and I was at full attention! She barks, " I see you're up to your old tricks again" I apologized and she asks," What is causing you to be so verile"? As she again "accidentally" lightly strokes my balls. "Is it these"? She asks. She then unbuttons her shirt, unclasps her bra and exposing her bountiful breasts to me! "You like what you see, Joey"? Before I could respond she lifted off the towel andexclaimed,"Oh yes! I see you're happy" I'm throbbing and precum is streaming down my shaft! She glides a finger up my shaft, scooping the pre-cum and rubs it on her chest! I told Holly, " Jeezes! I'm going to cum"! She grabs the base of my cock, squeezes hard and says, "Not yet, Joey. You have some work to do".
So, yes! There is a possibility of getting a therapeutic massage with a happy ending!! .
-
07-11-20 02:11 #22670Senior Member

Posts: 285Ivy
I've been there recently in the past few weeks. What does Ivy look like? I was passed off to a younger looking one the last time I was there. The massage was mostly just a rub down. I haven't been back since but did get a text from there.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 02:08 #22669Senior Member

Posts: 285Great massage at AMP
It's hard finding one and then being able to go back long term. I was seeing this petite thai woman at princess on Milwaukee Ave. She gave a great massage with stretching and included some great teasing / build up along the way and then L1 later on. That was some time ago, she stopped working there and I stopped going.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:36 #22668Senior Member

Posts: 989Massage
Try Ivy at J W Rejuvenating Massage (formerly Tao) at 2625 W Chicago Ave. She's definitely taken legit massage training.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:33 #22667Senior Member

Posts: 218Yesterday was her first day back. I think she said she's working today but generally will take Fridays off.
Originally Posted by Thirsty28
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:31 #22666Senior Member

Posts: 218Long Gone
Jessica from here is at River West Spa, far as I know, but if anyone has an update on Claire's whereabouts, would love to hear.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:06 #22665Senior Member

Posts: 653When actually looking for a legit massage with someone who knows what they are doing I just go to Massage Envy. When I don't care about the massage but go for other things that's when I hit the AMP's. Long ago I gave up trying to get a great massage out of an AMP. Works for me.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:02 #22664Senior Member

Posts: 86The hobby never sleeps
Had a bit of time so went over to Belmont, had a few recommendations to check it out. Unfortunately, it would seem I drew the short straw as there was a petite cutey (Sally or Sunny?) but luck of the draw gave me Judy. This was after a lengthy 25 minute wait, which refers to the title as it was insanely busy before the afternoon. Probably a 5/10 on the looks, but the L1 was actually pretty nice. Only go for the HH as the hour is more like 40 minutes. Stay safe and healthy out there.
-
07-09-20 20:59 #22663Senior Member

Posts: 762Anyone try her?
Legit or extras?
https://instagram.com/alisonlove01?igshid=14dx45uxx6rlv
-
07-09-20 17:49 #22662Senior Member

Posts: 285Good massage
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.
-
07-08-20 17:14 #22661Senior Member

Posts: 50Same request
I need in on this action as well, please send inbox info.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





