Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22670

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Try Ivy at J W Rejuvenating Massage (formerly Tao) at 2625 W Chicago Ave. She's definitely taken legit massage training.
    I've been there recently in the past few weeks. What does Ivy look like? I was passed off to a younger looking one the last time I was there. The massage was mostly just a rub down. I haven't been back since but did get a text from there.

  2. #22669

    Great massage at AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    When actually looking for a legit massage with someone who knows what they are doing I just go to Massage Envy. When I don't care about the massage but go for other things that's when I hit the AMP's. Long ago I gave up trying to get a great massage out of an AMP. Works for me.
    It's hard finding one and then being able to go back long term. I was seeing this petite thai woman at princess on Milwaukee Ave. She gave a great massage with stretching and included some great teasing / build up along the way and then L1 later on. That was some time ago, she stopped working there and I stopped going.

  3. #22668

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.
    Try Ivy at J W Rejuvenating Massage (formerly Tao) at 2625 W Chicago Ave. She's definitely taken legit massage training.

  4. #22667
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her contact info? Sxl was very relaxing and a great massage. I'm trying to contact juju did she move from SXL?
    Yesterday was her first day back. I think she said she's working today but generally will take Fridays off.

  5. #22666

    Long Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to elegant / millipede on grand recently? No signage at all.
    Jessica from here is at River West Spa, far as I know, but if anyone has an update on Claire's whereabouts, would love to hear.

  6. #22665
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.
    When actually looking for a legit massage with someone who knows what they are doing I just go to Massage Envy. When I don't care about the massage but go for other things that's when I hit the AMP's. Long ago I gave up trying to get a great massage out of an AMP. Works for me.

  7. #22664

    The hobby never sleeps

    Had a bit of time so went over to Belmont, had a few recommendations to check it out. Unfortunately, it would seem I drew the short straw as there was a petite cutey (Sally or Sunny?) but luck of the draw gave me Judy. This was after a lengthy 25 minute wait, which refers to the title as it was insanely busy before the afternoon. Probably a 5/10 on the looks, but the L1 was actually pretty nice. Only go for the HH as the hour is more like 40 minutes. Stay safe and healthy out there.

  8. #22663

  9. #22662

    Good massage

    I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.

  10. #22661

    Same request

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like that.
    I need in on this action as well, please send inbox info.

  11. #22660

    Rose

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346

    So decided to TOFTT and try out Rose from CR. Now I fully realized no comments no one tried her that it was HIGHLY likely the pictures weren't of her. Now I've said before I've had literally mixed luck tried 3 girls from there 1- girl was her pictures, 1-girl wasn't but was close, the 3rd was no where near accurate. Now unfortunately Rose falls under the not even fucking close category. Thank god I only did the HHR but massage was terrible but usually expected Standard finish left a lot to be desired very mechanical and awful technique, looks weren't even in the ball park unfortunately. This experience basically ruins it for me with every other girl their minus the one who visits I forget her name. But entire "ROSE" experience was awful 3/10 won't repeat.

  12. #22659

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    It's nothing more than your privacy protection from the CCP. Don't worry. What could go wrong?
    Next time you're at an AMP ask the provider if she's on WeChat and have her help you with the signup. Then you'll have your first contact too.

    -w.

  13. #22658
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Saintchuck, I'm a member since the late 80 and have many reviews. Had 7-800 under an old handle but lost PW and stated this one some years ago. So I'm just looking to bang some old married Chinese ladies. Any help would be much appreciated. I can send my # via PM if you are willing.

    Thanks!
    So WeChat is just a Chinese messaging app right? I haven't seen any providers advertise they use it? Maybe I just need to ask at my next appointment.

  14. #22657

    Long nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember for some reason. Somewhere south. Twas a few years ago. I remember going to her condo near Tinley for a 2nd date. Same good time. 3 x for two hours (stayed overnight). Funny thing is. I do remember walking out with a black eye because she was mad I shot off before she did. The look on her face was priceless when I fell limp inside her (she was really working on her cumming). She had that look like I stole her candy. So, I laughed. Then whack!! She did apologize and she eventually got off, but at the time it was humorous. I'll never forget the longest nipples from a lady with no tits and still stinky coochie!! At least her breath smelled good!! LOL!!

    If I find her digits I'll pm you.
    I'm guessing you saw Azia, 50-55 ish Filipina. If so, I've kept up with her (and her endless life drama, insert eye roll emoji here) but she hasn't been taking customers in a long time. At least that's what she tells me. Not much to look at, but she was a lot of fun back in the day.

  15. #22656

    Somewhere near Orland

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like that
    Can't remember for some reason. Somewhere south. Twas a few years ago. I remember going to her condo near Tinley for a 2nd date. Same good time. 3 x for two hours (stayed overnight). Funny thing is. I do remember walking out with a black eye because she was mad I shot off before she did. The look on her face was priceless when I fell limp inside her (she was really working on her cumming). She had that look like I stole her candy. So, I laughed. Then whack!! She did apologize and she eventually got off, but at the time it was humorous. I'll never forget the longest nipples from a lady with no tits and still stinky coochie!! At least her breath smelled good!! LOL!!

    If I find her digits I'll pm you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape