Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,341 to 17,355 of 40010
-
07-11-20 02:11 #22670Senior Member

Posts: 285Ivy
I've been there recently in the past few weeks. What does Ivy look like? I was passed off to a younger looking one the last time I was there. The massage was mostly just a rub down. I haven't been back since but did get a text from there.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 02:08 #22669Senior Member

Posts: 285Great massage at AMP
It's hard finding one and then being able to go back long term. I was seeing this petite thai woman at princess on Milwaukee Ave. She gave a great massage with stretching and included some great teasing / build up along the way and then L1 later on. That was some time ago, she stopped working there and I stopped going.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:36 #22668Senior Member

Posts: 989Massage
Try Ivy at J W Rejuvenating Massage (formerly Tao) at 2625 W Chicago Ave. She's definitely taken legit massage training.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:33 #22667Senior Member

Posts: 218Yesterday was her first day back. I think she said she's working today but generally will take Fridays off.
Originally Posted by Thirsty28
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:31 #22666Senior Member

Posts: 218Long Gone
Jessica from here is at River West Spa, far as I know, but if anyone has an update on Claire's whereabouts, would love to hear.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:06 #22665Senior Member

Posts: 653When actually looking for a legit massage with someone who knows what they are doing I just go to Massage Envy. When I don't care about the massage but go for other things that's when I hit the AMP's. Long ago I gave up trying to get a great massage out of an AMP. Works for me.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:02 #22664Senior Member

Posts: 86The hobby never sleeps
Had a bit of time so went over to Belmont, had a few recommendations to check it out. Unfortunately, it would seem I drew the short straw as there was a petite cutey (Sally or Sunny?) but luck of the draw gave me Judy. This was after a lengthy 25 minute wait, which refers to the title as it was insanely busy before the afternoon. Probably a 5/10 on the looks, but the L1 was actually pretty nice. Only go for the HH as the hour is more like 40 minutes. Stay safe and healthy out there.
-
07-09-20 20:59 #22663Senior Member

Posts: 762Anyone try her?
Legit or extras?
https://instagram.com/alisonlove01?igshid=14dx45uxx6rlv
-
07-09-20 17:49 #22662Senior Member

Posts: 285Good massage
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.
-
07-08-20 17:14 #22661Senior Member

Posts: 50Same request
I need in on this action as well, please send inbox info.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 13:44 #22660Senior Member

Posts: 76Rose
https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346
So decided to TOFTT and try out Rose from CR. Now I fully realized no comments no one tried her that it was HIGHLY likely the pictures weren't of her. Now I've said before I've had literally mixed luck tried 3 girls from there 1- girl was her pictures, 1-girl wasn't but was close, the 3rd was no where near accurate. Now unfortunately Rose falls under the not even fucking close category. Thank god I only did the HHR but massage was terrible but usually expected Standard finish left a lot to be desired very mechanical and awful technique, looks weren't even in the ball park unfortunately. This experience basically ruins it for me with every other girl their minus the one who visits I forget her name. But entire "ROSE" experience was awful 3/10 won't repeat.
-
07-08-20 05:52 #22659Senior Member

Posts: 958WeChat
Next time you're at an AMP ask the provider if she's on WeChat and have her help you with the signup. Then you'll have your first contact too.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
07-07-20 22:32 #22658Regular Member

Posts: 22So WeChat is just a Chinese messaging app right? I haven't seen any providers advertise they use it? Maybe I just need to ask at my next appointment.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:33 #22657Senior Member

Posts: 390Long nipples
I'm guessing you saw Azia, 50-55 ish Filipina. If so, I've kept up with her (and her endless life drama, insert eye roll emoji here) but she hasn't been taking customers in a long time. At least that's what she tells me. Not much to look at, but she was a lot of fun back in the day.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:59 #22656Banned Member

Posts: 586Somewhere near Orland
Can't remember for some reason. Somewhere south. Twas a few years ago. I remember going to her condo near Tinley for a 2nd date. Same good time. 3 x for two hours (stayed overnight). Funny thing is. I do remember walking out with a black eye because she was mad I shot off before she did. The look on her face was priceless when I fell limp inside her (she was really working on her cumming). She had that look like I stole her candy. So, I laughed. Then whack!! She did apologize and she eventually got off, but at the time it was humorous. I'll never forget the longest nipples from a lady with no tits and still stinky coochie!! At least her breath smelled good!! LOL!!
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
If I find her digits I'll pm you.











Reply With Quote





