Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 205 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3061
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1021

    Escort alligator\listcrawler shutdown

    Seems that the site is no longer working and redirecting to various hookup sites.

  2. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashton818

    She's been talked about here under her HX handle. I think she's pretty well liked. She used to do porn under another name that escapes me but I think that info is here too. One of the QoD girls at one point
    Ashton Pierce.

  3. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post for this lady on Private Delights, as usual the reviews are useless, they read like fanboy journals with zero substance, "I am too much of a gentleman to get into he dirty details", WTF is that?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/NicoleRae143

    Has anyone seen her? She looks fucking gorgeous.

    Thanks.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashton818

    She's been talked about here under her HX handle. I think she's pretty well liked. She used to do porn under another name that escapes me but I think that info is here too. One of the QoD girls at one point.

  4. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Ana/AshleyFoxx

    She's a true GFE, the reviews says it all.

    She says she has a secret menu, did anyone try it or know what that is?

    Please update, Thanks.
    Beautiful girl the body & tits are just insane, lfk only daty was confirmed in our pm but no go, actually gives a great BBBJ & let me drop my quarantine load on her perfect titts lets you pound her in doggy, She's also on HX under Allison143 & much cheaper I did a qq at 120 a few months back.

  5. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post for this lady on Private Delights, as usual the reviews are useless, they read like fanboy journals with zero substance, "I am too much of a gentleman to get into he dirty details", WTF is that?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/NicoleRae143

    Has anyone seen her? She looks fucking gorgeous.

    Thanks.
    She's Ashton818 on HX. You can ask the guys in her network.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashton818

  6. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    Ass is not that big and service is very average. Not worth the price. Steer clear.
    Thank you! All the stellar reviews almost made me decide otherwise.

  7. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyTundra35  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Been thinking about seeing her down in OC, but now she is near me. She has conflicting photos ass-wise, her bare ass looks wide and TGTBT, but in her pics in an outfit it looks smaller. Can anyone confirm / deny the size of that ass? I don't want to believe.

    I read on some forum she's $$$ hr GFE, anyone talk her down to less?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ommerce/Kati35
    Ass is not that big and service is very average. Not worth the price. Steer clear.

  8. #1014

    NicoleRae143

    I saw a post for this lady on Private Delights, as usual the reviews are useless, they read like fanboy journals with zero substance, "I am too much of a gentleman to get into he dirty details", WTF is that?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/NicoleRae143

    Has anyone seen her? She looks fucking gorgeous.

    Thanks.

  9. #1013

    Kati35

    Anyone seen her recently? Been thinking about seeing her down in OC, but now she is near me. She has conflicting photos ass-wise, her bare ass looks wide and TGTBT, but in her pics in an outfit it looks smaller. Can anyone confirm / deny the size of that ass? I don't want to believe.

    I read on some forum she's $$$ hr GFE, anyone talk her down to less?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ommerce/Kati35

  10. #1012

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    Her recent reviews on TER are not terrific. Did you actually see her? Lots of TGTBT flags to me but ya know I want to believe.
    This one dude said no DFK, then the next dude says complete GFE. So I passed on her.

    I think her brand is built. She has so many reviews that 1 bad review won't hurt her business so she can give whatever bullshit service she wants. The thing about private delights is people are happy to give 5 stars and write great reviews even if they didn't get the service mentioned in the menu. They are happy to cum inside the bag and leave it the girl looks hot. So I don't trust reviews there.

    If some monger from here confirms, only then I go see her.

  11. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Ana/AshleyFoxx

    She's a true GFE, the reviews says it all.

    She says she has a secret menu, did anyone try it or know what that is?

    Please update, Thanks.
    Her recent reviews on TER are not terrific. Did you actually see her? Lots of TGTBT flags to me but ya know I want to believe.

  12. #1010

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and if ya like bare she the one and very open about it.
    Going through with it.

    Will report back!

  13. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Here is one to put on your radar if one is into long haired fit Asian Milfs with big fake titties with protruding 2 inch when erect nipples.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...-county-432869

    Clean apartment, nice massage room, nurse outfit with face mask, all in a large bedroom. Massage is ok. BBJ is good. Body is hot with thin waste and Asia-merican curvy hips and waist. Loooong suckable nipples. Face is above average and cute. Lots of ACB, reverse CB showing a nice anal sphincter, K9 with long strokes to watch the head go in and out. This pumped her pussy full of queefing air.

    She's charming, we laughed a lot, and everything was chill. Good time.
    Anyone seeing her recently?

  14. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkman24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Thai girl? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/Kimberlyli.

    Has a site with some misspellings, not as many reviews off private delights. Or any suggestions on similar Asian girls in the area?
    I've seen her and had a very good time. Very sexy body, nice face and great attitude.

  15. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkman24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Thai girl? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/Kimberlyli.

    Has a site with some misspellings, not as many reviews off private delights. Or any suggestions on similar Asian girls in the area?
    That rack looks epic.

    You can try Lily. I've seen her a few times, she's great. Raised her price once she got to PD though. Service is off the charts, body was made for this
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lilylove428.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape