Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 205 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3061
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by Don900  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys could use some guidance.

    Found this redhead MILF on PD. Booked app for this week. However, she has not screened me and was quick to confirm the appt. And sending her incall location. She has a personal website and has high rated reviews. Just find it odd that she would take such risks. Should I avoid?

    Here's her ad on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Mesa/marlow100
    Go and try it, 400 for a 1 hour full body massage seems reasonable. No talk of any sex until she's undressed. Wink wink.

  2. #1005

    Ashley Foxxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Ana/AshleyFoxx

    She's a true GFE, the reviews says it all.

    She says she has a secret menu, did anyone try it or know what that is?

    Please update, Thanks.

  3. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Don900  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys could use some guidance.

    Found this redhead MILF on PD. Booked app for this week. However, she has not screened me and was quick to confirm the appt. And sending her incall location. She has a personal website and has high rated reviews. Just find it odd that she would take such risks. Should I avoid?

    Here's her ad on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Mesa/marlow100
    She is legit and if ya like bare she the one and very open about it.

  4. #1003

    Superstar888

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkman24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Thai girl? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/Kimberlyli.

    Has a site with some misspellings, not as many reviews off private delights. Or any suggestions on similar Asian girls in the area?
    She used to be SUPERSTAR888 on HX, sometimes known as Lindia on on that site and others. I've never met her, but I can say that she was know just a few years ago to be incredibly hot at the very least.

  5. #1002

    Kimberly Li

    Has anyone seen this Thai girl? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/Kimberlyli.

    Has a site with some misspellings, not as many reviews off private delights. Or any suggestions on similar Asian girls in the area?

  6. #1001

    Annalynn

    Any Intel on Annalynn? I did a search and apparently she's been around for at least a couple years in OC and San Diego. Still debating if I TOFTT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2960866

  7. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up contacting her?

  8. #999

    Escort MILF

    Hey guys could use some guidance.

    Found this redhead MILF on PD. Booked app for this week. However, she has not screened me and was quick to confirm the appt. And sending her incall location. She has a personal website and has high rated reviews. Just find it odd that she would take such risks. Should I avoid?

    Here's her ad on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Mesa/marlow100

  9. #998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDoggy  [View Original Post]
    What a sorry ass *****. I hate people like that.
    If she's fake, post her location and room # so other brother don't fall for the same thing. Also post a review on Listcrawler. Shit post it on Google. Hang out. That's the last thing we want to do.

  10. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon714  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her to hang out. She wasnt as described so I tried to bail. Told her I left my wallet in the car. Showed her my front pockets holding keys in my hand. She snatches my keys and tells me she wants to walk with me to my car. At that point I'm like fine ill just give her $20 to give my stuff back and fuck off. She says no and wants me to hangout. I tell her no and if I can just pay her to leave me alone. She says no and throws my keys over the wall to someones house. Still trying to get them to give me back my keys.

    Lesson learned. Don't meet her guys, she's a fat ugly petty ass *****.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/52402493/
    What a sorry ass *****. I hate people like that.

  11. #996

    AmandaBabe

    I agree. She cancelled one me twice when I booked in advance. When I booked within 2-3 hours it went trhough and on time. She is in very much high demand and you will understand why after seeing her. Her rates are lower than others and her service exceeds those other girls. She is a must see at least once so I recommend not giving up on her.

  12. #995

    AmandaBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    She has a lot of positive review but she flaked on me, so I didn't try to contact her after that one incident.
    I've seen her a number of times. But I don't typically schedule with her more than two hours ahead. It's just hard to pin her down too far in advance. Doing it this way I've never had her flake on me.

  13. #994

    She flaked on me

    Quote Originally Posted by DcStatic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here seen her? Seeing if she's worth my time, thanks here's a link.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ton/AmandaBabe
    She has a lot of positive review but she flaked on me, so I didn't try to contact her after that one incident.

  14. #993

    Havanna is a scamma

    I met up with her to hang out. She wasnt as described so I tried to bail. Told her I left my wallet in the car. Showed her my front pockets holding keys in my hand. She snatches my keys and tells me she wants to walk with me to my car. At that point I'm like fine ill just give her $20 to give my stuff back and fuck off. She says no and wants me to hangout. I tell her no and if I can just pay her to leave me alone. She says no and throws my keys over the wall to someones house. Still trying to get them to give me back my keys.

    Lesson learned. Don't meet her guys, she's a fat ugly petty ass *****.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/52402493/

  15. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, but I say fake.
    FAKE.

    Wants you to pay a deposit so "she knows you're not LEO" LOL. Move along, nothing to see here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape