Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3061
-
07-14-20 00:28 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 34Escort alligator\listcrawler shutdown
Seems that the site is no longer working and redirecting to various hookup sites.
-
07-13-20 10:03 #1020Regular Member

Posts: 14Ashton Pierce.
Originally Posted by FlakeUmms
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 02:44 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 138https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashton818
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
She's been talked about here under her HX handle. I think she's pretty well liked. She used to do porn under another name that escapes me but I think that info is here too. One of the QoD girls at one point.
-
07-12-20 00:47 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 118Beautiful girl the body & tits are just insane, lfk only daty was confirmed in our pm but no go, actually gives a great BBBJ & let me drop my quarantine load on her perfect titts lets you pound her in doggy, She's also on HX under Allison143 & much cheaper I did a qq at 120 a few months back.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 00:30 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 179She's Ashton818 on HX. You can ask the guys in her network.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashton818
-
07-11-20 23:05 #1016Regular Member

Posts: 6Thank you! All the stellar reviews almost made me decide otherwise.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 20:34 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 172Ass is not that big and service is very average. Not worth the price. Steer clear.
Originally Posted by RockyTundra35
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 17:28 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 55NicoleRae143
I saw a post for this lady on Private Delights, as usual the reviews are useless, they read like fanboy journals with zero substance, "I am too much of a gentleman to get into he dirty details", WTF is that?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/NicoleRae143
Has anyone seen her? She looks fucking gorgeous.
Thanks.
-
07-11-20 16:31 #1013Regular Member

Posts: 6Kati35
Anyone seen her recently? Been thinking about seeing her down in OC, but now she is near me. She has conflicting photos ass-wise, her bare ass looks wide and TGTBT, but in her pics in an outfit it looks smaller. Can anyone confirm / deny the size of that ass? I don't want to believe.
I read on some forum she's $$$ hr GFE, anyone talk her down to less?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ommerce/Kati35
-
07-11-20 15:43 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 605Yes
This one dude said no DFK, then the next dude says complete GFE. So I passed on her.
Originally Posted by FlakeUmms
[View Original Post]
I think her brand is built. She has so many reviews that 1 bad review won't hurt her business so she can give whatever bullshit service she wants. The thing about private delights is people are happy to give 5 stars and write great reviews even if they didn't get the service mentioned in the menu. They are happy to cum inside the bag and leave it the girl looks hot. So I don't trust reviews there.
If some monger from here confirms, only then I go see her.
-
07-10-20 23:56 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 138Her recent reviews on TER are not terrific. Did you actually see her? Lots of TGTBT flags to me but ya know I want to believe.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 12:49 #1010Regular Member

Posts: 3Definitely
Going through with it.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Will report back!
-
07-09-20 12:20 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 578Anyone seeing her recently?
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 11:53 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 109I've seen her and had a very good time. Very sexy body, nice face and great attitude.
Originally Posted by TheMilkman24
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 09:16 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 438That rack looks epic.
Originally Posted by TheMilkman24
[View Original Post]
You can try Lily. I've seen her a few times, she's great. Raised her price once she got to PD though. Service is off the charts, body was made for this
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lilylove428.











Reply With Quote






