Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4072

    Holy moly, could she actually be real?

    https://callescort.org/314-408-3212

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52473792/

    $100 for a half hour??

    I did a reverse image search and found NOTHING (which is good and bad. No stolen pics, but no hits for prior ads). So after not hearing back asking for a verification pic, I bluffed and texted her from another burner number as a new guy and asked why she was using stolen pics, as I found them on Google from a porn site. Instead of getting defensive, she texted me back and was mad that a site or someone was using them. She asked me for the link so she could try and have them removed.

    She doesn't show her face in the pics, so it might be a privacy thing but that's usually easier to steal the pics as they might not show up as easy.

    This person is either a SUPER good bait-and-switcher / scammer, or is actually genuine.

  2. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Why do guys still fall for this BS? If she doesn't have reviews and wants you to pay before you meet then its a scam. Period.
    I am calling BS on the thievery claim.

    Unless what your saying is you gave the person your C information by email and they drained you bank

  3. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky140  [View Original Post]
    This is one reason why I use a cheap burner phone that I purchased at Dollar General and purchase at the same time a phone card.
    You can save some time and money with the Burner app. For $3 a month you get 20 minutes of call time and 60 texts. They let you pick a number from the area code of your choosing. The calls and texts go through the app. I know you can get it on an Android phone, but I'm sure there's a version for iPhone too.

  4. #4069

    Looks like Drea's back

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...082/6362122575

    Anybody try her out recently? I used to really enjoy her head game during her previous run in the business. Rates have jumped, not sure if she offers grandfathered rates to previous.

  5. #4068

    Mature UTR

    Wanted to know if anyone has any mature providers that's UTR. Feel free to PM me, new to this.

  6. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Just texted 'her' to find out and it wants you to 'verify' by signing up through a fake dating verification site.
    Why do guys still fall for this BS? If she doesn't have reviews and wants you to pay before you meet then its a scam. Period.

  7. #4066

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Where did this occur?

    Forcibly robbed or simply absconded with your $$.

    Single person or a team?

    Details could help others avoid the same fate.
    Just texted 'her' to find out and it wants you to 'verify' by signing up through a fake dating verification site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  8. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahblahBare  [View Original Post]
    The person Who posted this ad robbed me.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/52482228/
    Where did this occur?

    Forcibly robbed or simply absconded with your $$.

    Single person or a team?

    Details could help others avoid the same fate.

  9. #4064

    Robbed me

    The person Who posted this ad robbed me.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/52482228/

  10. #4063

    Latino Amber

    Shriek has another lady Latino looks ok going down on. Bree has anyone seen her like to hear from you if you have.

    Thanks.

  11. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpalazola  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I've been doing a lot of reading on the forum (you guys rock, I've avoided quite a few scams thanks to you), and this is my first time I'm trying to meet an escort. Do you have any tips on how best to get in contact with Maneater? Do I just shoot her a text asking for basic info? Is there some process where we facetime or meet in a public place at first? Does she turn you away if you're a first-timer or no?

    Thanks, and sorry for any dumb questions. I am brand new at all this and haven't quite grasped how I'm supposed to do everything.
    I've seen her many times. The first rime I just texted, said hi, asked how she was and if she'd be avail for a meeting on x date at x time. Keep it simple. Might take a bit to get ahold of her, but once you do, hang on!

  12. #4061
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    I think she's a scam and only sells videos and pics. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

  13. #4060

  14. #4059

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by Wretter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kristina? She gave me rate info, but couldn't find any reviews on her:

    https://callescort.org/

    Search for "Happy 4th 1 Playmate" in St. Louis.
    Thank you for the replies-will spend my time and money elsewhere!

  15. #4058

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    If banging a really hot zombie with an "I couldn't possibly care less if I tried" attitude and a narcissistic personality disorder is on your bucket list then she's your girl, otherwise steer clear of her-and yes, I speak from experience.

    She is hot AF, but her personality-or lack there of-and performance was so dismal I never went back
    Too bad she had turned into a zombie. I saw her a year or two ago when she first started providing in her hometown of Marion, Illinois. She went by her real name back then so I won't mention it here. She was sexy and was totally into it then. She would look at me in the eyes and talk dirty to me. It was hot. We would dfk, daty, sloppy BBBJ. She was a unicorn to be sure. I guess either drugs or just the daily poundings have turned her into a living dead girl. I know her fetishes and fantasies so maybe I'll see her again and whisper her favorite lines in her ear to see if that brings her back to life LOL. It would be worth a try because she is sexy as hell. I'll give you a tip: she likes to be owned. If you are not dominant you are unlikely to bring her out of her shell. I'm not talking about being physically rough, but rather just being in control verbally. Oh well, enough said about Zombie girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape