Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 17734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.
    LOL I'm so confused. She looks exactly like her pics on Stg.

  2. #4053
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.
    She is 47 and I have seen her more than most on this site. She is an amazing lady with great talents. I have seen Lilla and some of the other younger ones and they just want to move the line I respect your opinion, but Niki is incredible and does not see that many.

  3. #4052

    Miley

    Saw this little piece a few months ago. She's pretty wild in bed and head game on point. But she kept telling me that she was only wanting to do this for a month or two, to get her car back. Of course that was a load of BS. But she was a very nice girl. Head game was good and a good lay. Anyone else seen her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/122488061686

  4. #4051

    Heed The Warnings

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    There's a bunch of reviews of her here, the general consensus is that she's a dead fish in bed. So just paying for looks really.
    If banging a really hot zombie with an "I couldn't possibly care less if I tried" attitude and a narcissistic personality disorder is on your bucket list then she's your girl, otherwise steer clear of her-and yes, I speak from experience.

    She is hot AF, but her personality-or lack there of-and performance was so dismal I never went back.

  5. #4050

    Sorry guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    She has been serious about working out for a very long time. She has the body of a hardcore aerobics instructor which is kind of appropriate. If anything she looks younger than Iate 40s.
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.

  6. #4049

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by Wretter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kristina? She gave me rate info, but couldn't find any reviews on her:

    https://callescort.org/

    Search for "Happy 4th 1 Playmate" in St. Louis.
    There's a bunch of reviews of her here, the general consensus is that she's a dead fish in bed. So just paying for looks really.

  7. #4048

    Kristina

    Anyone have any info on Kristina? She gave me rate info, but couldn't find any reviews on her:

    https://callescort.org/

    Search for "Happy 4th 1 Playmate" in St. Louis.

  8. #4047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by AbNormal  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure we are talking about the same person? No way does she look 60.
    She has been serious about working out for a very long time. She has the body of a hardcore aerobics instructor which is kind of appropriate. If anything she looks younger than Iate 40s.

  9. #4046

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    No. Sesrch Bree on listcrawler or STG. Petite young white girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/52374214/

    They are on the west/northwest side.
    Apparently they took all ads that say Bree down. But this is the right ad and number. You have to ask for her specifically. She is the one with the really long curly / wavy haur. Either Bree recently left. Or they are trying to get the new girl some work because I bet everyone is asking for Bree.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52457737/

  10. #4045

    Maneater

    Are you sure we are talking about the same person? No way does she look 60.

  11. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    She is 47-48 years old. This is verifiable. PM me to ask how.
    Will second that. She's 47-48.

  12. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    56-58?? LOL sounds like you have lost your mind Maneater isn't almost 60 years old.
    She is 47-48 years old. This is verifiable. PM me to ask how.

  13. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today not my type, much older than I like to each his own she's at least 56-58 well worn good head game but it's clear she's lost her mind from something at some point, lots of guys saying she is the best ever I don't see it sorry guys, even at the cheaper price point I'd rather spend a little more on the great ladies out the in Stl this one is not one, the biggest turn off was living in the hotel.
    56-58?? LOL sounds like you have lost your mind Maneater isn't almost 60 years old.

  14. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by Cvin2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the link to Bree? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bree-escort-st-louis-197540.

    Also what part of town is she in?
    No. Sesrch Bree on listcrawler or STG. Petite young white girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/52374214/

    They are on the west/northwest side.

  15. #4040

    Pass for me

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    With all the post and comments this week regarding Maneater curious minds want to know how many of you mongers even though only Tuesday how many have texted her already this week! For a date.

    Pm for my survey I'll bet she is busy lady this week!

    I'll bet her phone has blown up!

    Take care.
    Saw her today not my type, much older than I like to each his own she's at least 56-58 well worn good head game but it's clear she's lost her mind from something at some point, lots of guys saying she is the best ever I don't see it sorry guys, even at the cheaper price point I'd rather spend a little more on the great ladies out the in Stl this one is not one, the biggest turn off was living in the hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape