Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 17736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.
    You didn't realize to take a grain of salt from some of the reviews? I learned that when I went to go see mel and people were calling her petite and amazing. Got there and she was kind of chunky and worn out.

    Games kind of shit right now and definitely not spending the money on Christina marie.

    Also what does the 72 mean...if it's a birth year you're the same age as her. Lol.

  2. #4055

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    If banging a really hot zombie with an "I couldn't possibly care less if I tried" attitude and a narcissistic personality disorder is on your bucket list then she's your girl, otherwise steer clear of her-and yes, I speak from experience.

    She is hot AF, but her personality-or lack there of-and performance was so dismal I never went back.
    I saw her about a year ago, and she couldn't have looked more bored and irritated. And while I fingered her she had a little piece of toilet paper on the outside of her pussy, which I find unacceptable because she charges SO much. If you charge high end upscale prices but can't inspect yourself 100% before seeing a guy, you don't deserve it. I never went back and texted her and said thank you but I won't be back. She then got mad and said she took my license plate number and was going to get my info. (she obviously didn't).

    So not only is she a dead fish who doesn't totally care about presentation or performance, but she's just a bad person.

  3. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.
    LOL I'm so confused. She looks exactly like her pics on Stg.

  4. #4053
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.
    She is 47 and I have seen her more than most on this site. She is an amazing lady with great talents. I have seen Lilla and some of the other younger ones and they just want to move the line I respect your opinion, but Niki is incredible and does not see that many.

  5. #4052

    Miley

    Saw this little piece a few months ago. She's pretty wild in bed and head game on point. But she kept telling me that she was only wanting to do this for a month or two, to get her car back. Of course that was a load of BS. But she was a very nice girl. Head game was good and a good lay. Anyone else seen her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/122488061686

  6. #4051

    Heed The Warnings

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    There's a bunch of reviews of her here, the general consensus is that she's a dead fish in bed. So just paying for looks really.
    If banging a really hot zombie with an "I couldn't possibly care less if I tried" attitude and a narcissistic personality disorder is on your bucket list then she's your girl, otherwise steer clear of her-and yes, I speak from experience.

    She is hot AF, but her personality-or lack there of-and performance was so dismal I never went back.

  7. #4050

    Sorry guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    She has been serious about working out for a very long time. She has the body of a hardcore aerobics instructor which is kind of appropriate. If anything she looks younger than Iate 40s.
    Guys listen sorry yes it's the same lady, I had conversation with her she actually even told me when she graduated high school makes her mid 50's she was fun but not my type and looks nothing like the pics she sends or that is on STG the magic of filters! Hotel in caseyville behind has station, I'm younger than most of you guys that post so. She's old to me I mean no offense I just was expecting more than it was with all the hype, how many people say she is the best in all 50 states really? Christina Marie is more my style, lillia, several early twenties SA girls etc. I enjoy all the help on the board thanks.

  8. #4049

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by Wretter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kristina? She gave me rate info, but couldn't find any reviews on her:

    https://callescort.org/

    Search for "Happy 4th 1 Playmate" in St. Louis.
    There's a bunch of reviews of her here, the general consensus is that she's a dead fish in bed. So just paying for looks really.

  9. #4048

    Kristina

    Anyone have any info on Kristina? She gave me rate info, but couldn't find any reviews on her:

    https://callescort.org/

    Search for "Happy 4th 1 Playmate" in St. Louis.

  10. #4047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by AbNormal  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure we are talking about the same person? No way does she look 60.
    She has been serious about working out for a very long time. She has the body of a hardcore aerobics instructor which is kind of appropriate. If anything she looks younger than Iate 40s.

  11. #4046

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    No. Sesrch Bree on listcrawler or STG. Petite young white girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/52374214/

    They are on the west/northwest side.
    Apparently they took all ads that say Bree down. But this is the right ad and number. You have to ask for her specifically. She is the one with the really long curly / wavy haur. Either Bree recently left. Or they are trying to get the new girl some work because I bet everyone is asking for Bree.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52457737/

  12. #4045

    Maneater

    Are you sure we are talking about the same person? No way does she look 60.

  13. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    She is 47-48 years old. This is verifiable. PM me to ask how.
    Will second that. She's 47-48.

  14. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    56-58?? LOL sounds like you have lost your mind Maneater isn't almost 60 years old.
    She is 47-48 years old. This is verifiable. PM me to ask how.

  15. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today not my type, much older than I like to each his own she's at least 56-58 well worn good head game but it's clear she's lost her mind from something at some point, lots of guys saying she is the best ever I don't see it sorry guys, even at the cheaper price point I'd rather spend a little more on the great ladies out the in Stl this one is not one, the biggest turn off was living in the hotel.
    56-58?? LOL sounds like you have lost your mind Maneater isn't almost 60 years old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape