Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 17731
-
07-08-20 22:16 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 235Scam
Just texted 'her' to find out and it wants you to 'verify' by signing up through a fake dating verification site.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 21:02 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 240Where did this occur?
Originally Posted by BlahblahBare
[View Original Post]
Forcibly robbed or simply absconded with your $$.
Single person or a team?
Details could help others avoid the same fate.
-
07-08-20 18:51 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 154Robbed me
The person Who posted this ad robbed me.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/52482228/
-
07-08-20 13:44 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 398Latino Amber
Shriek has another lady Latino looks ok going down on. Bree has anyone seen her like to hear from you if you have.
Thanks.
-
07-08-20 12:33 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 457I've seen her many times. The first rime I just texted, said hi, asked how she was and if she'd be avail for a meeting on x date at x time. Keep it simple. Might take a bit to get ahold of her, but once you do, hang on!
Originally Posted by Mpalazola
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 11:53 #4061Regular Member

Posts: 19I think she's a scam and only sells videos and pics. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 11:15 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 177Amanda
Any intel on this lovely.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52458199/
-
07-08-20 10:15 #4059Regular Member

Posts: 14Kristina
Thank you for the replies-will spend my time and money elsewhere!
Originally Posted by Wretter
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 08:26 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 471Kristina
Too bad she had turned into a zombie. I saw her a year or two ago when she first started providing in her hometown of Marion, Illinois. She went by her real name back then so I won't mention it here. She was sexy and was totally into it then. She would look at me in the eyes and talk dirty to me. It was hot. We would dfk, daty, sloppy BBBJ. She was a unicorn to be sure. I guess either drugs or just the daily poundings have turned her into a living dead girl. I know her fetishes and fantasies so maybe I'll see her again and whisper her favorite lines in her ear to see if that brings her back to life LOL. It would be worth a try because she is sexy as hell. I'll give you a tip: she likes to be owned. If you are not dominant you are unlikely to bring her out of her shell. I'm not talking about being physically rough, but rather just being in control verbally. Oh well, enough said about Zombie girl.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 04:48 #4057Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie Here
Hi, I've been doing a lot of reading on the forum (you guys rock, I've avoided quite a few scams thanks to you), and this is my first time I'm trying to meet an escort. Do you have any tips on how best to get in contact with Maneater? Do I just shoot her a text asking for basic info? Is there some process where we facetime or meet in a public place at first? Does she turn you away if you're a first-timer or no?
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
Thanks, and sorry for any dumb questions. I am brand new at all this and haven't quite grasped how I'm supposed to do everything.
-
07-08-20 00:10 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 307You didn't realize to take a grain of salt from some of the reviews? I learned that when I went to go see mel and people were calling her petite and amazing. Got there and she was kind of chunky and worn out.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
Games kind of shit right now and definitely not spending the money on Christina marie.
Also what does the 72 mean...if it's a birth year you're the same age as her. Lol.
-
07-07-20 22:42 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 418Yep
I saw her about a year ago, and she couldn't have looked more bored and irritated. And while I fingered her she had a little piece of toilet paper on the outside of her pussy, which I find unacceptable because she charges SO much. If you charge high end upscale prices but can't inspect yourself 100% before seeing a guy, you don't deserve it. I never went back and texted her and said thank you but I won't be back. She then got mad and said she took my license plate number and was going to get my info. (she obviously didn't).
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
So not only is she a dead fish who doesn't totally care about presentation or performance, but she's just a bad person.
-
07-07-20 19:10 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL I'm so confused. She looks exactly like her pics on Stg.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 19:04 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 103She is 47 and I have seen her more than most on this site. She is an amazing lady with great talents. I have seen Lilla and some of the other younger ones and they just want to move the line I respect your opinion, but Niki is incredible and does not see that many.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:12 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 126Miley
Saw this little piece a few months ago. She's pretty wild in bed and head game on point. But she kept telling me that she was only wanting to do this for a month or two, to get her car back. Of course that was a load of BS. But she was a very nice girl. Head game was good and a good lay. Anyone else seen her?
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/122488061686









Reply With Quote






