Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,821 to 20,835 of 30786
-
07-07-20 14:18 #9966Regular Member

Posts: 4Don't make any typos
I registered for the party this weekend and was sent a follow up email to confirm. Like a dumb ass, I didn't proofread my email and gave them a wrong phone number. I was using voice to text and my phone didn't type one number in correctly, that's right, one freakin digit. So upset. Been trying to get back in touch with them and no response. So if you do go, have fun and let us know how it all went. Wish I can go.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 13:59 #9965Senior Member

Posts: 458Star is legit economical friendly great bbj. Clean. Pictures are a little flattering but she makes up for it.
Originally Posted by Usmc0819
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 12:40 #9964Senior Member

Posts: 619Th House
Well they don't post on STG. They are all wired for sex. The price is right. Check out photos. I would recommend going in person before Friday to sign up for a tour. Email and ask.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 11:57 #9963Senior Member

Posts: 136Adeline?
Hate to ask this question, but I was recently browsing through them and saw a lady which I've not seen advertised anywhere else. Is anyone here familiar with Adeline Thorne? I did a search, and someone last asked about her back in 12/19, but I didn't see any further information.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adeline-...raleigh-567925
-
07-07-20 09:33 #9962Senior Member

Posts: 358Not the Same
Don't think she is the same.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 08:41 #9961Senior Member

Posts: 112Ms blue
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/993605692722
Searching her name didn't give me any results, her pics seem to be real enough. Quoted me 100 hhr. Anyone got any experience?
-
07-07-20 01:46 #9960Senior Member

Posts: 342This sounds interesting and fun, may need to register once. Has anyone gone before? What the ladies like?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 01:34 #9959Senior Member

Posts: 122Hmmm
That's weird it went to the midgets profile when I clicked on it first but it just went to another profile as I checked again. I guess my phone glitched.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 00:15 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 284Could this be the one your speaking of?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...954/9195510925
-
07-06-20 23:32 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 149Toyy
I'm not sure those are the same lady based on the pictures. Different numbers as well. Can anyone that has seen Toy say if the lady on the tryst page is her, the description seems a bit off.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 21:10 #9956Senior Member

Posts: 358Henny Anyone
Does anyone Remember Hennessy and What happened to her?
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/919-689-4729
-
07-06-20 20:43 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 79Spanish Babe
I agree. I seen her a few weeks ago. Very pretty little spinner. Nice attitude. Good CBJ. Went K9 for a few min before finishing up. She didn't rush me but felt a little mechanical. Again, I agree with BlueDrifter, maybe would repeat, but not if I know there are girls who get a little more into it.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:52 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 342Sent text around lunch saying I was in the same area.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 18:49 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 619Toyy
Has posted on tryst $500 hour!
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/toy
-
07-06-20 18:43 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 619Olivia
Great time to see her!! She's been clean for the time in jail, no dick, and rested. Question is can you handle her?
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





