Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,836 to 20,850 of 30768
-
07-06-20 13:59 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 173Singles allowed
Single men allowed to attend the party?
.
Originally Posted by Augmanaug1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 13:34 #9932Senior Member

Posts: 342Spanish hottie
Had a dream with this one. Wasn't bad bit nothing to brag about. Very small frame and takes directions well. Maybe would repeat but not sure.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/302437589113
-
07-06-20 12:44 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 458If it is the old toy most of those pics are not her. She is very thin. Can be mentally unstable. Very friendly and very open-minded.
Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 17:50 #9930Regular Member

Posts: 20Kyra Laced
Noticed she is back in town this weekend. Did not see her this time but fig. I would share pas experience. Last time we met was about a year ago.
First off. She is real. Beautiful girl with pretty eyes. Has gained some weight (and she knows it), but still has curves. Like others said, pricey for the area. Seems really quite. Was cautious about me being discreet coming up to floor (I thought this was a good thing).
Bonus: she also is a cam girl, she gave me her name a while back: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d7401acc9d95.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/kyra-laced/4763559
-
07-05-20 17:29 #9929Regular Member

Posts: 20Yw
Not going to lie. When she cam to the door, I was almost turned off. The clothes she had on didn't do justice. While she is taking care of your headache she likes to shake that big ass though!
Originally Posted by WarHammer
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/440-472-0724
-
07-05-20 17:24 #9928Regular Member

Posts: 20We left early
Wife was feeling. Left right after the tour. What are your experience like? Are ladies generally DTF?
Originally Posted by WildMan23
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 16:36 #9927Senior Member

Posts: 83Little mama
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/208241694055
Does anyone have any information on her?
Thanks.
-
07-05-20 15:52 #9926Regular Member

Posts: 2I think her fb profile showed on my suggested friend list.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 14:38 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 164Yes
Yeas we go thier once in a while. I love it.
Originally Posted by Augmanaug1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-20 02:23 #9924Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey
Do you have a link to her add?
Originally Posted by Augmanaug1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 21:53 #9923Regular Member

Posts: 20Monica (white girl with a booty)
Yes. It is true! This is a good dream! . 60, non rushed QV. In fact, had to tell her it was enough BJ and let the fun start. Mish with her holding her legs by her angles. Flipped over for K9. Blew in the bag. Someone mentioned about her awesome the tits were. They were not bad, but they that's not really my thing either. Nothing special about them.
-
07-04-20 12:35 #9922Senior Member

Posts: 88Another dream
I had another dream of ruby blue. Standard text system. She was at the same spot as last time. I asked her about greek she said yes for regulars cost round $60 on top of regular fee. I asked her about bareback again yes for regulars for an extra $60-$70. I love this girl and her tits.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225798885356
-
07-04-20 09:42 #9921Senior Member

Posts: 507Any intel on this one? She's not a looker by any stretch but if she at least gives a good beejer her location is quite convenient.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/232522397865
-
07-04-20 09:27 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 1301I saw her once. She got the job done, is affordable and offers something at a decent rate that many sex workers won't do but I wasn't wowed by her. Maybe it was the pregnancy or maybe it was just her but she was also very limited in what she was willing to do. That said, she gives the performance of a SW for a SW price which is rare. I'll second Renae as the better option for a BBBJ though and Renae likely won't charge extra for footage.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 06:18 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 82I last saw her towards the end of May. I recall another member on here posting a few weeks back that he got COVID and saw her (before he knew he had it of course), so possible she got sick and is out because of that. I was lucky and saw her the same week as him, probably right before he did, so I didn't get sick. Made me think twice about hobbying for a while tho. You never know who these girls are seeing and people could have the virus and spread it without even knowing it.
Originally Posted by TravelFreak
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



