Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9955

    Spanish Babe

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one. Wasn't bad bit nothing to brag about. Very small frame and takes directions well. Maybe would repeat but not sure.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/302437589113
    I agree. I seen her a few weeks ago. Very pretty little spinner. Nice attitude. Good CBJ. Went K9 for a few min before finishing up. She didn't rush me but felt a little mechanical. Again, I agree with BlueDrifter, maybe would repeat, but not if I know there are girls who get a little more into it.

  2. #9954
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    Did you call or connect through text? Probably sent this one a message every week or so for a while now with radio silence back.
    Sent text around lunch saying I was in the same area.

  3. #9953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Toyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Pics are all her. But she's every bit 38. She's not a young thing but her body is nice and her head game is totally on point and doesn't complain at all.
    Has posted on tryst $500 hour!

    https://tryst.link/escort/toy

  4. #9952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    It seems Olivia is back into business after some taking some time off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/598992162285

    I read in the forum that she had a LEO visit apparently. I am a bit concerned about visiting her. Has anyone met her recently? Any info is highly appreciated
    Great time to see her!! She's been clean for the time in jail, no dick, and rested. Question is can you handle her?

  5. #9951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Big mamma

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    It's the midget, if that's on your bucket list then you should go for it. She couldn't really give me a BJ cause of how big I am and how small her mouth is LOL but other than that she's very very into the session. Did K9, missionary, she gave me 2 pops for 60 but like always YMMV.
    She is listed as 5'3". Sorry that's not a midget.

  6. #9950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    Single men allowed to attend the party?

    .
    Go to the Website. This Friday I believe is open to more men than women. There will.

    Be one or lady in each room. The ladies will give a guy a room number to go into to start the evening fun. Like I said check the webpage and sign up it will fill up fast. Mini gang bangs.

  7. #9949

    Thick and Thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Pics are all her. But she's every bit 38. She's not a young thing but her body is nice and her head game is totally on point and doesn't complain at all.
    I haven't seen her, but I'm guessing you didn't click More Pics. There you see a few pics of a very fine mamasita that doesn't match the other pics. Is that her or her a decade ago?

  8. #9948

    Little mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35A  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/208241694055

    Does anyone have any information on her?

    Thanks.
    It's the midget, if that's on your bucket list then you should go for it. She couldn't really give me a BJ cause of how big I am and how small her mouth is LOL but other than that she's very very into the session. Did K9, missionary, she gave me 2 pops for 60 but like always YMMV.

  9. #9947
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one. Wasn't bad bit nothing to brag about. Very small frame and takes directions well. Maybe would repeat but not sure.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/302437589113
    Did you call or connect through text? Probably sent this one a message every week or so for a while now with radio silence back.

  10. #9946

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    If it is the old toy most of those pics are not her. She is very thin. Can be mentally unstable. Very friendly and very open-minded.
    I've seen her. Pics are all her. But she's every bit 38. She's not a young thing but her body is nice and her head game is totally on point and doesn't complain at all.

  11. #9945

    Olivia is back?

    Hey.

    It seems Olivia is back into business after some taking some time off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/598992162285

    I read in the forum that she had a LEO visit apparently. I am a bit concerned about visiting her. Has anyone met her recently? Any info is highly appreciated

  12. #9944

    Singles allowed

    Single men allowed to attend the party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    Wife was feeling. Left right after the tour. What are your experience like? Are ladies generally DTF?
    .

  13. #9943

    Spanish hottie

    Had a dream with this one. Wasn't bad bit nothing to brag about. Very small frame and takes directions well. Maybe would repeat but not sure.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/302437589113

  14. #9942
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's been posting a while now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/50375809/
    If it is the old toy most of those pics are not her. She is very thin. Can be mentally unstable. Very friendly and very open-minded.

  15. #9941

    Kyra Laced

    Noticed she is back in town this weekend. Did not see her this time but fig. I would share pas experience. Last time we met was about a year ago.

    First off. She is real. Beautiful girl with pretty eyes. Has gained some weight (and she knows it), but still has curves. Like others said, pricey for the area. Seems really quite. Was cautious about me being discreet coming up to floor (I thought this was a good thing).

    Bonus: she also is a cam girl, she gave me her name a while back: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d7401acc9d95.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/kyra-laced/4763559

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape