Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 735 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1929
    "asking for $100 deposit. ".

    I would NEVER pay a deposit to any girl! What the heck are some of you guys thinking ? Are you totally nuts ?

    And giving them your persona information ?!

    DON'T be stupid this will come back to haunt you. There are a million different ways this can end up going bad for you.

  2. #1928

    #metoo

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I don't want to speak for my city! Maybe that's just me?

    I mean a bare back provider? Who knows where these girls have been, I'm keeping my tool wrapped up.
    I am also part of team non-bareback. With the shit I have read on this forum, I am a firm believer in the idea.

  3. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDreaming  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing the feedback. How much is a cup of coffe and how much of a show did you see?
    I don't really pay attention to prices. I just handed them a $20 and said keep the change. So with Laura, the first day I saw her she left very little to the imagination. The last day, I said 'give me a goodbye present' and she lifted her bra and shook her tits at me. I mean I knew it wasn't going to go past there. They are like strippers, all show. I didn't even give any innuendo until the last day. I mostly got to know her, asked her the story behind her tattoos, her crystal jewelry. When you are not a perv off the bat and look them in the eye, they'll be nice to you.

    The one girl there.. I mean Jesus, I didn't see her in this, but she's the most outgoing there.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CB_eN-Bjh3H/

  4. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    So I'm back to Chicago tomorrow and wanted to share my experience with you fellow Mongers. Thanks for all the guys who emailed me any helped me out. We don't use TNA in Chicago, so that site was fun to explore this weekend.

    Bikini Baristas -- wow this was a nice surprise. No fun to be had, but I got to look at the lovely Laura for 3 days when I got my daily coffee.
    Thanks for sharing the feedback. How much is a cup of coffe and how much of a show did you see?

  5. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I don't want to speak for my city! Maybe that's just me?

    I mean a bare back provider? Who knows where these girls have been, I'm keeping my tool wrapped up.
    Don't worry, you're not crazy. I also think it's borderline insane. I've caught some shit from girls with low mileage that never touched drugs in their lives. I'm not about to go unwrapped with someone that is a drug user that fucks 5-10 random guys a day. If I'm going to do crazy shit, I'll bungee jump or sky dive. It's much safer.

  6. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Chicagoans are judgmental!
    Haha, I don't want to speak for my city! Maybe that's just me?

    I mean a bare back provider? Who knows where these girls have been, I'm keeping my tool wrapped up.

  7. #1923

    Oh man!

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so?

    Bare back providers are a rarity. And honestly, you want that?
    Chicagoans are judgmental!

  8. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Since you put her here instead of the bareback section, I'm assuming she's not bare friendly then?
    I don't think so?

    Bare back providers are a rarity. And honestly, you want that?

  9. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    So I'm back to Chicago tomorrow and wanted to share my experience with you fellow Mongers. Thanks for all the guys who emailed me any helped me out. We don't use TNA in Chicago, so that site was fun to explore this weekend.
    Since you put her here instead of the bareback section, I'm assuming she's not bare friendly then?

  10. #1920

    Thanks for a great time Seattle!

    So I'm back to Chicago tomorrow and wanted to share my experience with you fellow Mongers. Thanks for all the guys who emailed me any helped me out. We don't use TNA in Chicago, so that site was fun to explore this weekend.

    Bikini Baristas -- wow this was a nice surprise. No fun to be had, but I got to look at the lovely Laura for 3 days when I got my daily coffee. Great getting to know her. If places like this where in Chicago, I would be in a lot of trouble.

    https://www.instagram.com/barista.laura/

    Lia - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?488924-Lia888.

    So I didn't see Lia, I almost pulled the trigger, but something else caught my eye. I will tell you, she'll see any swinging dick in town though. I texted her from multiple numbers, barely any screening at all. So if she is your type, have at it. She's in Bellevue and open all the time. She's a hot little number and those prices are not too bad. For her looks, tack on $100-200 in Chicago, you're lucky out here boys.

    Clarissa - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ClarissaCates.

    This is the girl I WANTED to see. Damn is she hot!! We set up a date for Saturday night, and she flaked, rescheduled for Sunday morning. Sunday morning comes, "I'm not feeling well" flaked again. So she gave me her gf's number who I had already been looking into. I wish I could of seen her, cause she is HOT HOT. Looks new, so boys, enjoy that one.

    Carina - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?491678-CarinaMora.

    So this is the girl I did end up seeing this weekend. I wrote a review on her on the board (Natakou) so you can read it there. Long story short, she was ok. She's not really my type, but if you love Latina girls. She's a 10. My type is more of a Clarissa or Lia, fake and fit. This girl was young and natural. Which there is nothing wrong with that, just not my cup of tea. But the reviews are real, she is real, so if you like them young, naturally busty and Latina mix -- she's your girl. She's very young and new to the business, so take that as a plus or minus. She was just very blah. Quiet. Just going through the motions it seemed.

    So enjoy that! Thanks for showing me a great time Seattle, if any of you are in Chicago, hit me up, because we have a ton of talent out there. Mostly European and a ton of travelers. But I'll say this. Seattle impressed me. You've got good looking girls for decent prices out here!

  11. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by IncogNegro69  [View Original Post]
    A hobbyist buddy of mine saw her last year and said she uses outdated pics. Way bigger in person, kinda surprised she's never been called out on using outdated pics.
    +1.

    Guess she is. True to her name. Nothing like mia.

  12. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Tell you what, send me the twenty five bucks. You'll get the same result and I'll have the money instead of the scammer.
    Haha good stuff.

    Glad I passed. On to the next one.

  13. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.
    Tell you what, send me the twenty five bucks. You'll get the same result and I'll have the money instead of the scammer.

  14. #1916

    Story over

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.
    As many have said, she is a fake. Funny, though. Sent me all these rules about escorting when I pushed hard. Win some, lose some.

  15. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you met Nothinglikemia?

    Does she do BBBJ / Greek?

    She's back after a hiatus and I was thinking about seeing her.

    She seemed like one of the most popular providers on TNA a few years back.
    A hobbyist buddy of mine saw her last year and said she uses outdated pics. Way bigger in person, kinda surprised she's never been called out on using outdated pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape