Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 735 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 11021
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1916

    Story over

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.
    As many have said, she is a fake. Funny, though. Sent me all these rules about escorting when I pushed hard. Win some, lose some.

  2. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you met Nothinglikemia?

    Does she do BBBJ / Greek?

    She's back after a hiatus and I was thinking about seeing her.

    She seemed like one of the most popular providers on TNA a few years back.
    A hobbyist buddy of mine saw her last year and said she uses outdated pics. Way bigger in person, kinda surprised she's never been called out on using outdated pics.

  3. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.

  4. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Rates sound too good to be true, I'll be interested in hearing how this works out
    It is. I decided to proceed as far as possible via text and its just a cashapp / zelle scammer. Sorry boys.

  5. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanSuck  [View Original Post]
    I tried again this morning. I followed her on her personal snapchat and 2 hours again she posted a bikini pic saying beach day. Then, 45 minutes ago video of her driving and you could hear her friends talking about what drinks they were bringing. I texted the number and she claimed she was ready right now with the same prices and the same broken english response. I asked for a pic and was sent one from the IG, she didn't pass the peace sign text. I was going to go for it if legit but I'm inclined to think this is TGTBT.

  6. #1911
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Rates sound too good to be true, I'll be interested in hearing how this works out.

  7. #1910

    Too good to be true?

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Here's the IG https://instagram.com/catsandcookies...d=d4uw2lck2coj I hope it's true!

  8. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Was looking into girls and came across this gem.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...escorts/977176

    Reviews date back to 2011.

    Anyone partake? How old is she really now a days? Anyone seen her recently?
    She's older and heavier than the pics. She's been ripping people off for years. Typically demands high upcharges after taking the initial donation.

    If you really want to see her don't give any money until after the session.

  9. #1908

    Delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her latest post? 400/ hr was a lot. 500/ hr? Daaaaaaaayum.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-appointments
    Yeeaaaahhh. That's going to be a big ole NOPE from me.

  10. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?

    rushed? implants?
    The pics looks like this bikini barista on Insta: at catsandcookiessss.

    I'd be cautious but if that's her. Damn!

  11. #1906

    Britney

    Was looking into girls and came across this gem.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...escorts/977176

    Reviews date back to 2011.

    Anyone partake? How old is she really now a days? Anyone seen her recently?

  12. #1905
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?

    rushed? implants?

  13. #1904

    Re: Kelly Connie

    Those pictures are of a bikini barista that's been around for a few years. So the good news is that's she's local. The bad news is that's she's got a lot of pictures out there for people to borrow. The good news is that they aren't of her at a stand, she it might be legit.

  14. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.
    I had same issue last night. Thought about a $$ session and she sent me a pic and then ghosted the rest of the text.

  15. #1902
    There is a good chance she is real. She is / was a bikini barista for years. So she is local. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape