Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 11024
-
07-02-20 09:13 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for the intel. May have to take a peep for myself. Considering that's all they offer. Safe travels back home.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 02:23 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 121Did some work out in Burlington, got the intel myself, so here's the deal:
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
Good lookin girl, bangin body, great attitude, cool personality. And Nico you're right about the menu being pretty closed off, at least for a first time meeting. And one other big factor. She said she got some 'oral surgery' done, but what that means right now is that she's missing the top front like six teeth. The rest of her grill aint jacked, and the little she told me about it makes me think they were straight knocked out. Which really fuckin sucks, because she's sweet, and imo very pretty, but it aint like you can ignore it. And obviously it affects her confidence and composure, not wanting to smile, covering her mouth when she laughs, sad AF for a young person to deal with that.
In any case, cool girl, reasonable rates, limited menu, and I hope she's got a solution to the teeth in the works.
-
07-01-20 19:38 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 595She is actually in Sedro Woolley, according to her. I told her that's hella deep, even for me. Seems nice enough but her menu and my needs weren't a match. Do like that body style though.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 08:23 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 92She was great back in the day and saw her a few times. Back from UTR so I'm wondering if the sugar daddy money ran out. She quoted me something insane about a year or so ago for a date but I passed. She was also on SA for a while or someone was using pictures of her (none that I had seen before so it might have been her). She definitely looks bigger in the few photos she's shared on the board but she's never been tiny.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 20:39 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 121Charlie. Mount Vernon
Hey boys, any Intel on this north side girl, Charlie? Looking fine as hell from the pictures, she quoted me at 150 HHR 250 HR. Would get into zero detail about dos and don'ts, and if you Google her number it looks like her boyfriend or husband or roommate is also providing. Anybody seen this chick?
https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...e/425210594983
-
06-30-20 14:06 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 147"asking for $100 deposit. ".
I would NEVER pay a deposit to any girl! What the heck are some of you guys thinking ? Are you totally nuts ?
And giving them your persona information ?!
DON'T be stupid this will come back to haunt you. There are a million different ways this can end up going bad for you.
-
06-30-20 12:11 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 274#metoo
I am also part of team non-bareback. With the shit I have read on this forum, I am a firm believer in the idea.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 01:27 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 161I don't really pay attention to prices. I just handed them a $20 and said keep the change. So with Laura, the first day I saw her she left very little to the imagination. The last day, I said 'give me a goodbye present' and she lifted her bra and shook her tits at me. I mean I knew it wasn't going to go past there. They are like strippers, all show. I didn't even give any innuendo until the last day. I mostly got to know her, asked her the story behind her tattoos, her crystal jewelry. When you are not a perv off the bat and look them in the eye, they'll be nice to you.
Originally Posted by JustDreaming
[View Original Post]
The one girl there.. I mean Jesus, I didn't see her in this, but she's the most outgoing there.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB_eN-Bjh3H/
-
06-29-20 21:32 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for sharing the feedback. How much is a cup of coffe and how much of a show did you see?
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 20:43 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 1544Don't worry, you're not crazy. I also think it's borderline insane. I've caught some shit from girls with low mileage that never touched drugs in their lives. I'm not about to go unwrapped with someone that is a drug user that fucks 5-10 random guys a day. If I'm going to do crazy shit, I'll bungee jump or sky dive. It's much safer.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 20:35 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 161Haha, I don't want to speak for my city! Maybe that's just me?
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
I mean a bare back provider? Who knows where these girls have been, I'm keeping my tool wrapped up.
-
06-29-20 19:54 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 184Oh man!
Chicagoans are judgmental!
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 19:21 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 161I don't think so?
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
Bare back providers are a rarity. And honestly, you want that?
-
06-29-20 11:26 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 1404Since you put her here instead of the bareback section, I'm assuming she's not bare friendly then?
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 01:56 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 161Thanks for a great time Seattle!
So I'm back to Chicago tomorrow and wanted to share my experience with you fellow Mongers. Thanks for all the guys who emailed me any helped me out. We don't use TNA in Chicago, so that site was fun to explore this weekend.
Bikini Baristas -- wow this was a nice surprise. No fun to be had, but I got to look at the lovely Laura for 3 days when I got my daily coffee. Great getting to know her. If places like this where in Chicago, I would be in a lot of trouble.
https://www.instagram.com/barista.laura/
Lia - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?488924-Lia888.
So I didn't see Lia, I almost pulled the trigger, but something else caught my eye. I will tell you, she'll see any swinging dick in town though. I texted her from multiple numbers, barely any screening at all. So if she is your type, have at it. She's in Bellevue and open all the time. She's a hot little number and those prices are not too bad. For her looks, tack on $100-200 in Chicago, you're lucky out here boys.
Clarissa - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ClarissaCates.
This is the girl I WANTED to see. Damn is she hot!! We set up a date for Saturday night, and she flaked, rescheduled for Sunday morning. Sunday morning comes, "I'm not feeling well" flaked again. So she gave me her gf's number who I had already been looking into. I wish I could of seen her, cause she is HOT HOT. Looks new, so boys, enjoy that one.
Carina - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?491678-CarinaMora.
So this is the girl I did end up seeing this weekend. I wrote a review on her on the board (Natakou) so you can read it there. Long story short, she was ok. She's not really my type, but if you love Latina girls. She's a 10. My type is more of a Clarissa or Lia, fake and fit. This girl was young and natural. Which there is nothing wrong with that, just not my cup of tea. But the reviews are real, she is real, so if you like them young, naturally busty and Latina mix -- she's your girl. She's very young and new to the business, so take that as a plus or minus. She was just very blah. Quiet. Just going through the motions it seemed.
So enjoy that! Thanks for showing me a great time Seattle, if any of you are in Chicago, hit me up, because we have a ton of talent out there. Mostly European and a ton of travelers. But I'll say this. Seattle impressed me. You've got good looking girls for decent prices out here!











Reply With Quote





