Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 736 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Tell you what, send me the twenty five bucks. You'll get the same result and I'll have the money instead of the scammer.
    Haha good stuff.

    Glad I passed. On to the next one.

  2. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.
    Tell you what, send me the twenty five bucks. You'll get the same result and I'll have the money instead of the scammer.

  3. #1926

    Story over

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.
    As many have said, she is a fake. Funny, though. Sent me all these rules about escorting when I pushed hard. Win some, lose some.

  4. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you met Nothinglikemia?

    Does she do BBBJ / Greek?

    She's back after a hiatus and I was thinking about seeing her.

    She seemed like one of the most popular providers on TNA a few years back.
    A hobbyist buddy of mine saw her last year and said she uses outdated pics. Way bigger in person, kinda surprised she's never been called out on using outdated pics.

  5. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.

    EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.

  6. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Rates sound too good to be true, I'll be interested in hearing how this works out
    It is. I decided to proceed as far as possible via text and its just a cashapp / zelle scammer. Sorry boys.

  7. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanSuck  [View Original Post]
    I tried again this morning. I followed her on her personal snapchat and 2 hours again she posted a bikini pic saying beach day. Then, 45 minutes ago video of her driving and you could hear her friends talking about what drinks they were bringing. I texted the number and she claimed she was ready right now with the same prices and the same broken english response. I asked for a pic and was sent one from the IG, she didn't pass the peace sign text. I was going to go for it if legit but I'm inclined to think this is TGTBT.

  8. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Rates sound too good to be true, I'll be interested in hearing how this works out.

  9. #1920

    Too good to be true?

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Here's the IG https://instagram.com/catsandcookies...d=d4uw2lck2coj I hope it's true!

  10. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Was looking into girls and came across this gem.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...escorts/977176

    Reviews date back to 2011.

    Anyone partake? How old is she really now a days? Anyone seen her recently?
    She's older and heavier than the pics. She's been ripping people off for years. Typically demands high upcharges after taking the initial donation.

    If you really want to see her don't give any money until after the session.

  11. #1918

    Delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her latest post? 400/ hr was a lot. 500/ hr? Daaaaaaaayum.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-appointments
    Yeeaaaahhh. That's going to be a big ole NOPE from me.

  12. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?

    rushed? implants?
    The pics looks like this bikini barista on Insta: at catsandcookiessss.

    I'd be cautious but if that's her. Damn!

  13. #1916

    Britney

    Was looking into girls and came across this gem.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...escorts/977176

    Reviews date back to 2011.

    Anyone partake? How old is she really now a days? Anyone seen her recently?

  14. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?

    rushed? implants?

  15. #1914

    Re: Kelly Connie

    Those pictures are of a bikini barista that's been around for a few years. So the good news is that's she's local. The bad news is that's she's got a lot of pictures out there for people to borrow. The good news is that they aren't of her at a stand, she it might be legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape