Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 11032
-
06-27-20 17:32 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 217Tell you what, send me the twenty five bucks. You'll get the same result and I'll have the money instead of the scammer.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:06 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 112Story over
As many have said, she is a fake. Funny, though. Sent me all these rules about escorting when I pushed hard. Win some, lose some.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 17:29 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 39A hobbyist buddy of mine saw her last year and said she uses outdated pics. Way bigger in person, kinda surprised she's never been called out on using outdated pics.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 17:06 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 161I'm currently texting her and she is asking for $100 deposit. Unless I get a report, this is TGTBT.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
EDIT: Talked her down to $25, I was about to pull the trigger, but I'll give it a day. If you get the same result, let me know.
-
06-26-20 16:34 #1923Regular Member

Posts: 3It is. I decided to proceed as far as possible via text and its just a cashapp / zelle scammer. Sorry boys.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 14:37 #1922Regular Member

Posts: 3I tried again this morning. I followed her on her personal snapchat and 2 hours again she posted a bikini pic saying beach day. Then, 45 minutes ago video of her driving and you could hear her friends talking about what drinks they were bringing. I texted the number and she claimed she was ready right now with the same prices and the same broken english response. I asked for a pic and was sent one from the IG, she didn't pass the peace sign text. I was going to go for it if legit but I'm inclined to think this is TGTBT.
Originally Posted by BeanSuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 10:33 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 159Rates sound too good to be true, I'll be interested in hearing how this works out.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 02:26 #1920Regular Member

Posts: 8Too good to be true?
Here's the IG https://instagram.com/catsandcookies...d=d4uw2lck2coj I hope it's true!
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 02:14 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 371She's older and heavier than the pics. She's been ripping people off for years. Typically demands high upcharges after taking the initial donation.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
If you really want to see her don't give any money until after the session.
-
06-26-20 01:57 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 1114Delusional
Yeeaaaahhh. That's going to be a big ole NOPE from me.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 01:21 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 25The pics looks like this bikini barista on Insta: at catsandcookiessss.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
I'd be cautious but if that's her. Damn!
-
06-26-20 00:20 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 161Britney
Was looking into girls and came across this gem.
https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...escorts/977176
Reviews date back to 2011.
Anyone partake? How old is she really now a days? Anyone seen her recently?
-
06-25-20 23:36 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 161Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
rushed? implants?
-
06-25-20 20:59 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 50Re: Kelly Connie
Those pictures are of a bikini barista that's been around for a few years. So the good news is that's she's local. The bad news is that's she's got a lot of pictures out there for people to borrow. The good news is that they aren't of her at a stand, she it might be legit.
-
06-25-20 20:56 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 242I had same issue last night. Thought about a $$ session and she sent me a pic and then ghosted the rest of the text.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






