Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 736 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 11028
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1908

    Delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her latest post? 400/ hr was a lot. 500/ hr? Daaaaaaaayum.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-appointments
    Yeeaaaahhh. That's going to be a big ole NOPE from me.

  2. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?

    rushed? implants?
    The pics looks like this bikini barista on Insta: at catsandcookiessss.

    I'd be cautious but if that's her. Damn!

  3. #1906

    Britney

    Was looking into girls and came across this gem.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...escorts/977176

    Reviews date back to 2011.

    Anyone partake? How old is she really now a days? Anyone seen her recently?

  4. #1905
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Was she GFE with DFK? Pictures pretty accurate?

    rushed? implants?

  5. #1904

    Re: Kelly Connie

    Those pictures are of a bikini barista that's been around for a few years. So the good news is that's she's local. The bad news is that's she's got a lot of pictures out there for people to borrow. The good news is that they aren't of her at a stand, she it might be legit.

  6. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.
    I had same issue last night. Thought about a $$ session and she sent me a pic and then ghosted the rest of the text.

  7. #1902
    There is a good chance she is real. She is / was a bikini barista for years. So she is local. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.

  8. #1901

    Ye $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review. Curious, what does "Full satisfaction" mean? I do think the 200/1 and 400/3 is reasonable. So what does 800 get you?
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.

  9. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review. Curious, what does "Full satisfaction" mean? I do think the 200/1 and 400/3 is reasonable. So what does 800 get you?
    I exchanged text with ther for a bit and it feels really off. Looks like she has a Phoenix ad in the past as well on Monday - https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/...s/9676251.html I wonder if she's out of town now or something else.

    The weirdest thing is in Phoenix, there's another girl, different phone number, different pic that has pretty much the same ad content - https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/...s/9676242.html.

    I'd be wary of this ad.

  10. #1899

    Weird Math

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    She quoted me something similar, but off:

    $200. 1 hr.

    $500. 2 hrs.

    $900. Full satisfaction.

    How much do you choose.

  11. #1898

    Seattle Visit

    Hey Fellas,

    I'm coming into town for the weekend and wanted to know what type of action is in Seattle.

    I'm from Chicago and pretty active in the Chicago board. You can DM me or reply here.

    I looked on your local Eros and found this gem.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...?cat=6208&wn=1

    This is right up my alley. Any reviews good or bad? Couldn't find much in quick research.

    I love them fit, fake and beautiful. But wouldn't pass up a cute GND. If I'm paying for it, I want my moneys worth.

    Look forward to your replies! And if you are ever in Chicago, I've got a short list of top notch provider for you!

  12. #1897

    What is "Full satisfaction?"

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Looking forward to your review. Curious, what does "Full satisfaction" mean? I do think the 200/1 and 400/3 is reasonable. So what does 800 get you?

  13. #1896

    Yeah right!

    I've noticed that too. These chicks are in it to win it. Playing hardball, good poker faces. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    After the whole lock down all prices went up. All the young provider is quoting me 400-500 hour now. Some would do 350 but no GFE and msog. This is getting out of hand.

  14. #1895

    Lucky

    When she was in Olympia, still shaving her legs and pits, would do DT BBBJ and take it deep (size queen) for 200-250 she was a decent lay.

    Then she got weird moved to Seattle started wearing more fair trade hemp clothing and decided to farm human hair under her arms and on her legs. I think I'd rather fuck my old lady neighbor—at least she would bake me a cake.

    Suerte taco must mean delusional. But somewhere out there there's a small handful of beta soft bodied cucks just lined up to worship an "alternative" female. Crazy.

    I know when she first started, a big black moose of a buddy of mine was bb'and the shit out of her almost literally. That's how I got her digits. She can take a pounding but ain't all that and a bag of weed. No thank you.

  15. #1894

    Have you tried texting?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDonX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this chick? Tried signing up for the reviews but the site is stalling.

    https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/kell...7066044-285822
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape