Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 926 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 26924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13049

    Very good points

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    If you want to be as careful as possible, you need to ensure never to discuss sexual details over text or on the phone. When you get there, simply ask for a massage; As the massage progresses if you feel comfortable then ask about upgrades. Chances are if it's a sting it won't last too long into a massage. It would also be a good idea, to go into the bathroom first before discussing anything. Just say you have to pee. If it was a sting this is where they might be hiding anyway. Also look for details in the bathroom. Do you see hand cleaning supplies, tissues, condoms, lady things. Does the shower look recently used. If you don't see any of these things, after you leave the bathroom just say,. I'm sorry but there's been a misunderstanding I have to leave. It's also always risky to go with someone that hasn't been reviewed. I know they often say TOFTT, but if your not sure then absolutely just be patient and wait. If the ad dissapears after 2 weeks, it was most likely a sting operation. Hope this helps.
    And hopefully will be heeded to, angelbravo. Here is something that a pro I got to know as a "friend" and not really as a client told me about stings in hotels. What she would tell the monger when she got near the floor he occupied the room on- leave the door open by putting the night latch between the frame and the door. Once on the floor she would walk slowly prior to the room and after the room as well as the other side of the hall and be extremely quiet to listen for voices particular males. She said that her experience in working answering phones at a service as well as working in higher end hotels near the airport and downtown when stings were going down this is the way they would indeed go down. If she got a spider sense that something was up she would just go through the hall, walk down the stairs leave the area and text or call the client to tell him something came up. She never had problems, however was extremely careful in her procedures with clients.

  2. #13048

    Big time addict and streetwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    I only recently found this forum, but I thought I'd start off by contributing.

    I saw Lexi last September. I text her very late on a weekday, but she responded promptly and set up the appointment after exchanging pictures. I booked a room at a decent motel (new and clean, but nothing to write home about), and let her in after she called me to let me know she was outside. She was very nervous at first (because she had been arrested at least twice before), and wanted to see me naked so she could confirm that I wasn't LE. I took a shower in front of her to make her more comfortable. She didn't have a lot of energy, but that was understandable since it was already past 1:00 AM when we met. She started off with a good CBJ. She couldn't really DT even though I'm only average, but she is very good with her tongue while sucking. We then moved to CG, but she had no energy and stopped after a couple of minutes. I flipped her over and continued in mish, and popped in a few minutes. We talked a bit, and she got me started again with another CBJ. She was pretty much a dead fish at this point, so I just did it mish again to completion. We talked some more, and I had her give me another great CBJ. Damage was 5 (for two hours), but I let her leave a little bit earlier since she really had nothing left.

    Not the best experience since she was so listless, but the CBJs were good. She is a bit pricey for what she provided, though. She advertises under several names, but her real name is Lexi and she doesn't seem to be very careful about hiding her identity. Another review here said that she was arrived very high, but she was sober when I saw her. Her pictures are very accurate, and her tits are very perky and look much better in person. She was also a sweetheart and could hold a simple conversation fairly well. I was overall pleased with the experience (considering how late it was), but I would definitely expect more in the future for that price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexisexy-307

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-877

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexilexikitty9_

    Interestingly, she was surprised when I mentioned that I saw her ads on tryst. She wasn't aware that she was advertising on that website even though she had updated her ad that week. She didn't have a pimp or a handler that I could see, though, so I'm not sure what the issue was.
    Lexi has been walking the 47th street stroll west of pulaski for quite a while. I've never given her anything more than. 4 for a CBJ. Since I've seen her a couple of times, I usually can convince her to give me a BBBJ for. 7. I wouldn't put it in her though, too risky. She smokes crack and who knows what else.

  3. #13047

    Alexa Rose, Latina from Tryst

    Hello, does anyone have any intel on Alexa Rose on Tryst? Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alexa-rose

  4. #13046
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Just text her if you can, set up the date and ask her for an outfit request.

    Looking at this girl, I doubt she has a school girl outfit or will do requests.

    She looks like low tier escort and has the prices to match, so honestly I wouldn't think too much on it. You'll be John #5 of the night, and when you leave, #6 will be right behind you.

    This girl seems more of an outfit request and worth your money

    https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/5604886.htm?cat=48
    If you are in Omaha look up Jen Jackson. I think she was getting a boobie upgrade so might be out of commission, but she is the real deal and could be something ongoing for you.

  5. #13045
    Quote Originally Posted by Math1956  [View Original Post]
    For the last two years, I have come to Chicago for the C2 E2 comic book convention. The first year, I had two sessions at Exercise Spa (both good), and an appointment with Stacey Love, which she had to cancel due a family illness (so sad). Last year, I had a massage with Alana (bad) and a session with an Asian apartment girl (very good). Lucky for me, a kind board member told me that if an Asian apartment girl has an asking price of $260 or $280, they're usually legit.

    So I have now decided to see an escort in Omaha. I have tried to do my due diligence; I have found reviews of her on Erotic Monkey, which were positive. The last review was June, 2020. But I don't know if this was early June or yesterday. She hosts in a motel, where it seems, that most stings happen. So, in my reading, common advice is to "let the escort make the first move. " That makes sense, and I'm all for visiting to break the ice, but I don't want to give up my valuable time chatting for fifteen minutes. What advice can you give me on how I should approach a first meeting?

    Also, I was wondering the proper protocol in regard to asking an escort about potential services. A common phrase on many ads is, "No explicit talk allowed. " I have learned many of the initialisms of the hobby. Is asking about role-playing or requesting a garter belt or a school girl outfit? Where do you (or she) draw the line?

    I know I ask a lot of questions. I have given reports of my Chicago experiences, both here and on RubMaps. It's one thing to hire an escort in Chicago. It's entirely another thing doing it in the city where you live.

    Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

    Math1956.

    RECENT AD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess_stormy

    REVIEWS.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie_s...t-omaha-711306#erotic.
    Bro. Just text her if you can, set up the date and ask her for an outfit request.

    Looking at this girl, I doubt she has a school girl outfit or will do requests.

    She looks like low tier escort and has the prices to match, so honestly I wouldn't think too much on it. You'll be John #5 of the night, and when you leave, #6 will be right behind you.

    This girl seems more of an outfit request and worth your money

    https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/5604886.htm?cat=48

  6. #13044
    Quote Originally Posted by Math1956  [View Original Post]
    For the last two years, I have come to Chicago for the C2 E2 comic book convention. The first year, I had two sessions at Exercise Spa (both good), and an appointment with Stacey Love, which she had to cancel due a family illness (so sad). Last year, I had a massage with Alana (bad) and a session with an Asian apartment girl (very good). Lucky for me, a kind board member told me that if an Asian apartment girl has an asking price of $260 or $280, they're usually legit.

    So I have now decided to see an escort in Omaha. I have tried to do my due diligence; I have found reviews of her on Erotic Monkey, which were positive. The last review was June, 2020. But I don't know if this was early June or yesterday. She hosts in a motel, where it seems, that most stings happen. So, in my reading, common advice is to "let the escort make the first move. " That makes sense, and I'm all for visiting to break the ice, but I don't want to give up my valuable time chatting for fifteen minutes. What advice can you give me on how I should approach a first meeting?.
    As a rule, I don't do motels. AS far as stings, I've heard of those occurring in your 3 star to some four star hotels. Never heard of any in a five star, but that doesn't mean it doesn't or hasn't happened in such an establishment. The other thing to worry about is a ripoff at a motel. Where is it located, what's the area / crime like? Are there people congregating in and around where you may meet this person? Any strange looking vehicles on the perimeter of the motel (LE type vehicles) and in / near the parking lot area of the motel? What is the ingress'egress into the parking lot and where you meet this person? Have you checked the Omaha site for comments on this person and the location your going to meet? How old is she? She give the age in the 20's, but hey, to me she looks a tad young.

    I'm not an expert on this just tossing out my thoughts. You said you've done your due diligence, though I've heard pros and cons regarding Erotic Monkey. Be safe and good luck.

  7. #13043
    If you want to be as careful as possible, you need to ensure never to discuss sexual details over text or on the phone. When you get there, simply ask for a massage; As the massage progresses if you feel comfortable then ask about upgrades. Chances are if it's a sting it won't last too long into a massage. It would also be a good idea, to go into the bathroom first before discussing anything. Just say you have to pee. If it was a sting this is where they might be hiding anyway. Also look for details in the bathroom. Do you see hand cleaning supplies, tissues, condoms, lady things. Does the shower look recently used. If you don't see any of these things, after you leave the bathroom just say,. I'm sorry but there's been a misunderstanding I have to leave. It's also always risky to go with someone that hasn't been reviewed. I know they often say TOFTT, but if your not sure then absolutely just be patient and wait. If the ad dissapears after 2 weeks, it was most likely a sting operation. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Math1956  [View Original Post]
    For the last two years, I have come to Chicago for the C2 E2 comic book convention. The first year, I had two sessions at Exercise Spa (both good), and an appointment with Stacey Love, which she had to cancel due a family illness (so sad). Last year, I had a massage with Alana (bad) and a session with an Asian apartment girl (very good). Lucky for me, a kind board member told me that if an Asian apartment girl has an asking price of $260 or $280, they're usually legit.

    So I have now decided to see an escort in Omaha. I have tried to do my due diligence; I have found reviews of her on Erotic Monkey, which were positive. The last review was June, 2020. But I don't know if this was early June or yesterday. She hosts in a motel, where it seems, that most stings happen. So, in my reading, common advice is to "let the escort make the first move. " That makes sense, and I'm all for visiting to break the ice, but I don't want to give up my valuable time chatting for fifteen minutes. What advice can you give me on how I should approach a first meeting?.

  8. #13042
    Quote Originally Posted by Math1956  [View Original Post]
    For the last two years, I have come to Chicago for the C2 E2 comic book convention. The first year, I had two sessions at Exercise Spa (both good), and an appointment with Stacey Love, which she had to cancel due a family illness (so sad). Last year, I had a massage with Alana (bad) and a session with an Asian apartment girl (very good). Lucky for me, a kind board member told me that if an Asian apartment girl has an asking price of $260 or $280, they're usually legit.

    So I have now decided to see an escort in Omaha. I have tried to do my due diligence; I have found reviews of her on Erotic Monkey, which were positive. The last review was June, 2020. But I don't know if this was early June or yesterday. She hosts in a motel, where it seems, that most stings happen. So, in my reading, common advice is to "let the escort make the first move. " That makes sense, and I'm all for visiting to break the ice, but I don't want to give up my valuable time chatting for fifteen minutes. What advice can you give me on how I should approach a first meeting?
    An outfit request isn't explicit talk, nether is asking about role playing but you may want to wait until you're verified or she's more comfortable with you assuming that service isn't listed in her post (looks like it isn't).

    What I do when meeting a lady is ask to take a shower which gives me an excuse to get undressed (the girl almost always gets undressed and waits for me on the bed) plus she knows that l am clean and hygienic which increases my chances of GFE and a pleasant time. I can't comment on the specific incall, that's part of the risk of doing this. With experience, you'll know what red flags to look for. You may want to wait for a touring provider with a reliable history that is visiting so you get more comfortable doing this in your area.

  9. #13041

    My experience was different

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBumm  [View Original Post]
    I heard it on good authority that she's the real deal. Just be punctual if incall
    I had a pretty average session, too many restriction.

  10. #13040

    Meeting an Escort for the First Time

    For the last two years, I have come to Chicago for the C2 E2 comic book convention. The first year, I had two sessions at Exercise Spa (both good), and an appointment with Stacey Love, which she had to cancel due a family illness (so sad). Last year, I had a massage with Alana (bad) and a session with an Asian apartment girl (very good). Lucky for me, a kind board member told me that if an Asian apartment girl has an asking price of $260 or $280, they're usually legit.

    So I have now decided to see an escort in Omaha. I have tried to do my due diligence; I have found reviews of her on Erotic Monkey, which were positive. The last review was June, 2020. But I don't know if this was early June or yesterday. She hosts in a motel, where it seems, that most stings happen. So, in my reading, common advice is to "let the escort make the first move. " That makes sense, and I'm all for visiting to break the ice, but I don't want to give up my valuable time chatting for fifteen minutes. What advice can you give me on how I should approach a first meeting?

    Also, I was wondering the proper protocol in regard to asking an escort about potential services. A common phrase on many ads is, "No explicit talk allowed. " I have learned many of the initialisms of the hobby. Is asking about role-playing or requesting a garter belt or a school girl outfit? Where do you (or she) draw the line?

    I know I ask a lot of questions. I have given reports of my Chicago experiences, both here and on RubMaps. It's one thing to hire an escort in Chicago. It's entirely another thing doing it in the city where you live.

    Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

    Math1956.

    RECENT AD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess_stormy

    REVIEWS.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie_s...t-omaha-711306#erotic.

  11. #13039

    Same here

    I heard it on good authority that she's the real deal. Just be punctual if incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT, since the other provider who I see are not avaialble in my schedule. Anyone share their report on https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/lady-light.

  12. #13038

    Christina Smith

    Has anyone played with this provider:

    https://tryst.link/escort/christinasmith-4000

    Any info would be very appreciated!

    PM me if you wish.

  13. #13037

    Lexi

    I only recently found this forum, but I thought I'd start off by contributing.

    I saw Lexi last September. I text her very late on a weekday, but she responded promptly and set up the appointment after exchanging pictures. I booked a room at a decent motel (new and clean, but nothing to write home about), and let her in after she called me to let me know she was outside. She was very nervous at first (because she had been arrested at least twice before), and wanted to see me naked so she could confirm that I wasn't LE. I took a shower in front of her to make her more comfortable. She didn't have a lot of energy, but that was understandable since it was already past 1:00 AM when we met. She started off with a good CBJ. She couldn't really DT even though I'm only average, but she is very good with her tongue while sucking. We then moved to CG, but she had no energy and stopped after a couple of minutes. I flipped her over and continued in mish, and popped in a few minutes. We talked a bit, and she got me started again with another CBJ. She was pretty much a dead fish at this point, so I just did it mish again to completion. We talked some more, and I had her give me another great CBJ. Damage was 5 (for two hours), but I let her leave a little bit earlier since she really had nothing left.

    Not the best experience since she was so listless, but the CBJs were good. She is a bit pricey for what she provided, though. She advertises under several names, but her real name is Lexi and she doesn't seem to be very careful about hiding her identity. Another review here said that she was arrived very high, but she was sober when I saw her. Her pictures are very accurate, and her tits are very perky and look much better in person. She was also a sweetheart and could hold a simple conversation fairly well. I was overall pleased with the experience (considering how late it was), but I would definitely expect more in the future for that price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexisexy-307

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-877

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexilexikitty9_

    Interestingly, she was surprised when I mentioned that I saw her ads on tryst. She wasn't aware that she was advertising on that website even though she had updated her ad that week. She didn't have a pimp or a handler that I could see, though, so I'm not sure what the issue was.

  14. #13036

    AA Spinner

    I've had two dreams so far, once for a 2 hour session at a hotel and for a car BBBJ. She absolutely loves to please, I'm so in love with the cocoa now.

    Thank you for the referral DJ, I know first hand now that the saying is true -"once you go black, you never go back".

    Quote Originally Posted by DJChitown  [View Original Post]
    Hey I have this AA spinner that is looking for some clients. She has standard rates and will do whatever you ask if you pay right. Don't ask me her fees and all that shit you can ask her that. Her rates are whatever the average is. Here are a couple of pics of her she is in the 60xx2 area and only does outcall with no car. But she is a non pro college girl in town so this is not a girl that advertises online. She is a friend of a friend that just trying to make some $$.

    Holla.

  15. #13035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT, since the other provider who I see are not avaialble in my schedule. Anyone share their report on https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/lady-light.
    Many of her pics look like they were taken at professional shoots. At that rate I would be shocked if the girl in the pictures opened the door when you arrive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape