Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 26927
-
06-16-20 12:51 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 318Has anyone visited Dora. I see she's new?
Originally Posted by DudeHaas
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 08:25 #13006Regular Member

Posts: 16Madison at ClassyLadiesofChicago
Saw Madison yesterday. She is not the girl in the photos (not even blonde, more light brown). However, don't let that stop you. She has a really amazing, tall, lean body. Hard as rock MMs with really soft skin. The youngest looking little slit I've seen in a long time. Great CBJ with hand action. Will go til you pop. 200 for hh. No dfk just yet. Total FS for 300/350. I'd recommend.
www.classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com
-
06-16-20 01:04 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 70Avoid this one
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7797704215
Set up hhr for $140 and I was specific if BBBJ was included and she said yes. Showed up at motel and she is from her pictures. Now here is where the fun starts. Left money on the table and I am laying on the bed for her to start and she proceeds with a CBJ and I said that we agreed for BBBJ to which she straight up lies to my face that she doesn't do that. Mood killer! I still wanted to make a worth of the money I just spent so kept quite. Proceeded to missionary and she tells me to hurry up less than 2 minutes in the act. I still kept going even though I was losing it. Asked her to finish me off with a HJ but she said she was done and told me to help myself.
-
06-15-20 16:27 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 221Darn
Darn she was super nice and a lot of fun. I saw her a few times even when she was pregnant. Good ones like that are getting harder to find.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:18 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 1635Been gone forever, man. Retired, out of the biz, whatever you want to call it. Last I heard she'd packed on a few pounds, but also got off drugs and kicked the gangbangers to the curb, so good for her.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:12 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 221Hailey Rose
Does anyone know what happened to Hailey Rose? She was super nice to hang out with and would like to meet her again.
-
06-14-20 19:08 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yes, it shows up in the titlebar of the browser window. Not a super convenient place, but useable.
Originally Posted by Lennie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 17:24 #13000Senior Member

Posts: 65Brooklyn
You spelled it wrong, Brooklyn with a why. Search her name that way, or put Palatine in the search. I have made contact with her before, couple texts, then she went silent. She always used to advertise about a great bbj.
Originally Posted by Abhinay
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 15:58 #12999Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep
And there are easier ways so some of the experts will chime in as they have here. It appears you have been banned in that you have access, however not to the reviews. Meaning something was posted or someone decided what you posted about somebody reported you. Even if that was not the case, just mentioning this because that is what happened to me. This is what I did to get all access again- used a different email address, password, username and then also used a different browser I had not used previously. After that I was back in. Again I went overboard and I didn't realize it was quicker to do it as the experts mentioned. However, it did work for me and when I want to get in I use this method. Actually I think my ban was temporary, however I haven't even tried to get in with the old email, etc. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 12:48 #12998Regular Member

Posts: 22I use google chrome and once you select an ad the number is at the top of the screen in the tab that contains the ad.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Try it and let me know if that works.
Lennie.
-
06-14-20 12:23 #12997Senior Member

Posts: 819Listcrawler
I just can't get that site to work. Every time I log in to see reviews, it takes me to Eros. I have cleared my history, deleted cookies and even tried a different browser. None of these have worked. Any more suggestions? Thanks.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 00:47 #12996Senior Member

Posts: 1172Escort Babylon (Listcrawler) phone numbers
If I pick a post from the list, I see the phone number, as always. This is true when picking from search results, too.
Originally Posted by BigLar102
[View Original Post]
However, I've found that, just recently, if I end up in a girl's "old posts" list and pick from there, no phone number to be seen.
No numbers in the "info / stats " page, either.
-
06-13-20 17:48 #12995Regular Member

Posts: 14Vivi
Any intel?
https://www.viviwatson.com/
-
06-13-20 14:37 #12994Regular Member

Posts: 18Escort babylon
Anyone else not being able to see the phone#s?
-
06-13-20 12:08 #12993Senior Member

Posts: 35Anything to Share?
Did you get a chance to TOFT or saw any reviews? How was your experience and what's the damage?
Originally Posted by LittleMan65
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






