Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12867

    Thai Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    If you really want an exotic Thai chick I would recommend Emily. She screens but if you can get in you would probably not want to see anyone else. Treat her right.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684
    Is she in the city or burbs? Does she allow multiple pops at $$.

  2. #12866

    Nee

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanImCajm  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went to see this new girl and she's awesome guys she's very open to everything. I think one of you guys recommended it, I'll leave her snap.

    Alejandra_o2281.
    Thanks for your first report. Next time, copy the URL for the ad and paste it in your report.

  3. #12865

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Not the best neighborhood.
    Messaged with her earlier and drove out to her and then ghosted me. Her Snapchat account was gone. SMH. WTF.

  4. #12864

    71st and Indiana

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanImCajm  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went to see this new girl and she's awesome guys she's very open to everything. I think one of you guys recommended it, I'll leave her snap.

    Alejandra_o2281.
    Not the best neighborhood.

  5. #12863
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan65  [View Original Post]
    She was quick to reply via snapchat. She's down on the southside--too far for me to visit.
    I also got quick reply. Appears to be QV80. HH120 HR180.

  6. #12862

    Alejandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanimcajm  [View Original Post]
    So I finally went to see this new girl and she's awesome guys she's very open to everything. I think one of you guys recommended it, I'll leave her snap.

    Alejandra_o2281.
    She was quick to reply via snapchat. She's down on the southside--too far for me to visit.

  7. #12861

    Info on Laura

    Anyone have info on Laura, phone number ending in 5087.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50490403/

  8. #12860

    Sarah in Office

    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    Seem her a few times. She goes by Sarah as well. Has a 954 number. In a pinch it's OK. Basement unit in an office building in Addison. She has been around for a long time. Everything covered for about 2 (if memory serves).
    I visited Sarah a year ago or so. $160 for the half hour--I'd not repeat. She was attentive during the session, just a bit too enthusiastic (in a fake way) for me. And, if I remember, no beds--just massage tables. Her office mate was certainly on the larger size--apparently they do have two-girl specials.

    And, definitely not the girl in the photos, but comparable.

  9. #12859

    Info on these girls?

    Anyone got any info on these girls:

    Ariel, phone number ending in 7292.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/50496110/

    Jenna, phone number ending in 1450.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/50475157/

    SexyHarley, phone number ending in 0267.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/50482154/

  10. #12858

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she posts yet like I said she said she just started a couple of weeks ago only provided me a Snapchat and I'm going to see her tomorrow so I'll let you know some more and tell her to post some ads.
    Curious to know how your experience went.

  11. #12857

    Time to share

    If you really want an exotic Thai chick I would recommend Emily. She screens but if you can get in you would probably not want to see anyone else. Treat her right.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

  12. #12856

    Nicha / Chaba

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Nicha is fantastic. Curvy in the right spots. You'll start with a solo shower, BBBJ when you get out and drink of your choice. Chaba is also supposed to be good, but I have not met her.
    Chaba is great saw her 2x, money well spent. Guess I prefer Nicha because we get along so well but we both decided it's getting to addictive so we have cooled it for awhile.

  13. #12855

    From what I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Many women, maybe most, don't get off via intercourse. Direct clitoral stimulation is needed. The tongue is such a useful thing.
    She rubs herself off with his cock then when she's about ready to cum he slams her!!

  14. #12854

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of spending sometime time with Jenni Tay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenni-tay

    Her pictures are old or air brushed. Look at her twitter for recent pics.

    By no means will you be disappointed with her looks -.

    Extremely easy to talk to. She is like the girl next door. No gps.

    Communication good. Did verify.

    Good skills. Kind of take charge, but also did take direction.

    After the good stuff was over, she gave me a very nice back rub.

    Would recommend.
    Visited Chicago last week and had a nice time with her. When the clothes came off I couldn't believe what I saw with those tits. Just stunning. There aren't any providers like this in my main stomping ground, so it was fun to scratch my itch for this type of girl.

  15. #12853

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape