Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 1427 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 26920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13030

    Sonia

    Anyone ever seen this Indian / latina beauty before? I tried searching other posts for her but only found another provider with the same name however she was a blonde euro woman.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51966957/

  2. #13029

    Dreamt of her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her twice. She used to be in willowbrook. Great job. Everything covered. Multiple positions. She was good for the visits, not anything to really write home about.

  3. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by Von1995  [View Original Post]
    Visited Chicago last week and had a nice time with her. When the clothes came off I couldn't believe what I saw with those tits. Just stunning. There aren't any providers like this in my main stomping ground, so it was fun to scratch my itch for this type of girl.
    Seen her in Chicago few times, she is extremely dominant which I like, her body is killer, face to match, and easy to speak to I agree like a girl next door personality with porn looks and skills.

  4. #13027
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Darn she was super nice and a lot of fun. I saw her a few times even when she was pregnant. Good ones like that are getting harder to find.
    I honestly wish the best for her. She was really nice. Great head.

    I saw her once towards the end, I couldn't pop. She didn't put on a few pounds, she put on a lot of pounds. But she's happier and healthier, hope she stays that way.

  5. #13026

    Sasha Love

    Has anyone dreamt of this beauty?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1351671

  6. #13025

    Ava / Ashley

    I don't believe I've seen any reviews on this one and may try her out. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51994905/

    YD.

  7. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    7 posts below yours was a review. Doesn't look favorable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.
    Something about her photos seems off too.

  8. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7797704215

    Has any one seen this girl? You have to love the fact that the ad states No BB but yet has a picture of her getting BBFS reverse cowgirl. Would love to drop a load in her if all it takes for BB is a few dollars more.
    Reviewed http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.

  9. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still have a picture of her? Came across a fb profile a while back I was sure it was her. I couldn't remember her name until now. Strawberry blonde hair right? West side maybe?
    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...0227/1/1706688

    She was on the west side at one point. I think she came from the NW suburbs before her habbit got real bad. After the west side, I saw her in a lincoln / peterson hotel. Then I think she was cleaned up and in an apartment on the north side somewhere.

    I'm pretty sure she's no longer active, but I'd love to know it if she was.

  10. #13021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Lacey? https://www.yourlaceylove.com/.

    Her body and how she holds it is out of this world.
    If you want to pay top $$$ for CBJ and LFK. There's better out there and half the $$.

  11. #13020

    Lacey Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Lacey? https://www.yourlaceylove.com/.

    Her body and how she holds it is out of this world.
    Not yet, on my list. If you're wondering if she is legit, I would believe so. Saw her friend (same price range but asked me not to post anything even thought she was AMAZING). But they hang out and post pics together on Twitter. Should add Lacey on her Snapchat, body is Amazing.

  12. #13019

    Wrong Thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunWonder94  [View Original Post]
    Can you post an add for Karen?
    I guess she's talked about in the Apartment forum more, but to me she wasn't really like a typical AApt (no handler, multiple girls etc.) so I posted here about her.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1589346

  13. #13018

    Brooklin / Brooklyn the Time Waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan65  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Seems she calls herself Brooklin in a good number of her posts--maybe we shouldn't trust a girl that can't even spell her own name correctly?
    Well. I tried. Made an appointment for noon--texted her 15 minutes before-hand asking for directions. And, headed in the general direction of "those" hotels. Figured I'd visit the Home Depot while waiting for her reply (because, who doesn't enjoy wandering around the Depot?

    About an hour later, one ping and a few more saying she was ready. And, I checked out with my goodies. Finally, she sent over the hotel address and I was on my way. Pulled into the parking lot and requested the room number. Nothing. And, more nothing. So, with disappointment, headed out after 12-13 minutes without the fun. After another 10 minutes she texts with her room and wonders where I'm at. It was a full 100+ minutes from when we were supposed to meet.

    Maybe next time!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...152/2245050817

  14. #13017
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTops84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...476/7797704215

    Has any one seen this girl? You have to love the fact that the ad states No BB but yet has a picture of her getting BBFS reverse cowgirl. Would love to drop a load in her if all it takes for BB is a few dollars more.
    7 posts below yours was a review. Doesn't look favorable.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...403&viewfull=1#post4833403.

  15. #13016

    Add for Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, I've been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and contribute. Dreamed I took a first trip to see Karen at 1087, she is exactly as described. A little thicker but by no means fat. Easy set up, a few text message exchanges and was there at the the setup time. Shower before, top notch BBBJ, in fact I decided just to go with that it was soo good and that's what I like LOL. Will repeat next time I get some time. Paid the Hhr fee.

    JaG22.
    Can you post an add for Karen?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape