Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 28078
-
06-21-20 23:36 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 55I am not sure if this means anything, but usually different phone numbers with the same pictures is a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/.../26/2965344/ff
At the bottom of the page there are 3 other phone numbers with the same pictures.
-
06-21-20 23:36 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 140Close resemblance, hot Mexican girl.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 22:11 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 479This woman has a youtube channel and I think her own adult site. (Name is escaping me right now.) She makes adult content with her husband, they are probably swingers / open marriage types. But my gut instinct is the pics were lifted. I suppose you could reach out to her social media and ask if she posted the ad.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 19:42 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 130Info?
-
06-21-20 19:23 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 265 Star
Got a CBJ here with seran wrap. Don't usually ask for more.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 19:09 #12173Senior Member

Posts: 287Anna's probably 40 but her body looks, seriously, like a nicely built 25 year old's. It's clear she works out to stay in such great condition, not an ounce of fat that I'd notice. Her face is still really nice, I tell her how beautiful she is at least a half-dozen times every time I see her LOL.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 18:39 #12172Regular Member

Posts: 10She looks so hot; will probably see her soon will report back!
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 18:31 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 479Also, an entirely different looking woman shows up when you search the number.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/aurorabxo
-
06-21-20 18:13 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 479Haven't seen her, so I can't offer any kind of reference.
Originally Posted by Rog123
[View Original Post]
Googling opal mayhem did however lead to some nice photos.
https://www.opalmayhem.com/photos-1
-
06-21-20 17:43 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 94Cherry
LOL. Seriously. She has quite the fanbase. Maybe she should hang out a shingle on her own!
Originally Posted by Snaxychax
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 14:39 #12168Regular Member

Posts: 19Michelle
Any info on this chick? Haven't found anything, I'm a sucker for those tits. Might get desperate enough to hit up amber but from that previous review, Idk LOL.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162644
-
06-21-20 13:26 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks! How old is she?
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 13:00 #12166Regular Member

Posts: 7Tell her how much she is missed on here LOL.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 10:50 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 235Perhaps, but I might have to stop by and take a peek anyway.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-21-20 10:22 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 160Cherry decided to go back to school for now. Bobbie is a different provider from Pine Spa.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





