Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12169

    5 Star Ala Carte

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdw  [View Original Post]
    So what was on the menu?

    .
    I'm Rub and tug guy. Didn't ask for more. I'll roll by in a week or two. Maybe you can find out and let us know.

  2. #12168
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like several AMPs are now advertising on RR. Perfect Spa's ads are pretty explicit. You would think they'll have a full menu with some of those pictures in the ads. The ad say they have 4 young girls 😃 . Has anyone been to this place since they've opened?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178158

    Queen Spa on University Ave is also advertising having new lovely girls. I went there 8 months ago to check it out and saw a young pretty girl at the counter, but didn't have time to stay. The place was very small.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178147
    The one on Jamacha has some beautiful girls if those photos are accurate.

  3. #12167

    Cherry / Bobbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MbMonger  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading that she was also Bobbie at Pine. I could be mistaken. Worth a shot.
    Can anyone confirm? I'm in need of a visit with Cherry!

  4. #12166

    Lily Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKerrow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://sandiego.rubratings.com/177643 ?

    Looks a little too good to be true.
    You are correct- do a google image search (right click on the photo and select 'search'.

  5. #12165
    So what was on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Saw the sign on and dropped in. I saw 3 attractive MILFs while I was there. Very busy so I made appointment and came back. I think her name was Wendy. Cute and fit. CMT level massage. I could feel the stress draining out of me. And there was a ton of stress to drain after the shutdown. I'll be back.
    .

  6. #12164

    Lily like the flower

    Anyone seen https://sandiego.rubratings.com/177643 ?

    Looks a little too good to be true.

  7. #12163

    Briya

    Has anyone seen Briya? Her breasts look amazing. How's her performance, appearance and what's on the menu for $120/ hour? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152

  8. #12162
    Quote Originally Posted by MbMonger  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading that she was also Bobbie at Pine. I could be mistaken. Worth a shot.
    Please don't revive that retarded notion that Bobbie and Cherry are same person, two different beautiful Korean ladies. Cherry from KK has retired, I reached out to her yesterday and she confirmed it.

  9. #12161
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Almost all the spas on Convoy Street are opened. However, just as I predicted, the old days of $40/ hour is no longer. Some of the ones I called- Sakura Massage, Massage Oasis, Massage Body Care, Level 2, Royal Spa are all $60/ hour and $40/ hhr. Some of these spas use to have up to 8-10 girls working on any given day, buy many of them are still concern with the virus. These shops are running with limited staffing for now.

    The question is - where are all the cuties at
    I'd suggest that the members here start pushing back on the $60 p / hr increases and starting to tell them you used to pay $40 pre-covid. If enough of us walk in, and then out. They'll get the message that a $20 leap is not going to work!. SD was special for it's $40/40 offers. Especially places like Convoy.

  10. #12160
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.
    I remember reading that she was also Bobbie at Pine. I could be mistaken. Worth a shot.

  11. #12159

    5 Stars in Spring Valley

    Saw the sign on and dropped in. I saw 3 attractive MILFs while I was there. Very busy so I made appointment and came back. I think her name was Wendy. Cute and fit. CMT level massage. I could feel the stress draining out of me. And there was a ton of stress to drain after the shutdown. I'll be back.

  12. #12158
    Looks like several AMPs are now advertising on RR. Perfect Spa's ads are pretty explicit. You would think they'll have a full menu with some of those pictures in the ads. The ad say they have 4 young girls 😃 . Has anyone been to this place since they've opened?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178158

    Queen Spa on University Ave is also advertising having new lovely girls. I went there 8 months ago to check it out and saw a young pretty girl at the counter, but didn't have time to stay. The place was very small.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178147

  13. #12157
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I am so thankful LOL, and my all-time favorite Anna is back! She gave her usual awesome service with a great smile. $40 for the hour plus $60 for the great service and really solid massage. My days of $200 massages from Rub Ratings are over.
    Did you both have to wear masks?

  14. #12156

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Almost all the spas on Convoy Street are opened. However, just as I predicted, the old days of $40/ hour is no longer. Some of the ones I called- Sakura Massage, Massage Oasis, Massage Body Care, Level 2, Royal Spa are all $60/ hour and $40/ hhr. Some of these spas use to have up to 8-10 girls working on any given day, buy many of them are still concern with the virus. These shops are running with limited staffing for now.

    The question is - where are all the cuties at.
    I went to former Unique and Paradise. Both were $60/ hr. Didn't use Unique but did use Paradise. Had to fill out contact trace form and temp check. Face cover for both, didn't ask name, decent massage, brief tease and flip, HE $40 tip.

    I mainly wanted to gauge the atmosphere and it was the same in my experience as pre covid. I won't visit anymore places at $60 hr though. Except for this time, I won't contribute to creating that price standard in San Diego. $45 hr was my limit.

  15. #12155

    Amber review

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124719

    Ad above.

    Made 645 am appt ahead of time. We confirm early morning at 520 am.

    Get there at 645, says "I need a few minutes". I told her timing is important.

    658 am, I write her again, she says still getting ready, but go ahead and come in and get naked which I do.

    Laying on table for another 10 minutes. I hear her in her room making weird noises, like "ugh" or "agh" occasionally (no one else in her place). She finally comes in around 718 am topless, sweat pants, and a towel around her wet hair.

    Applied some make up before getting started. Dried her hair best she could, but literally brushed her hair a few times throughout the 30 min massage.

    Actual massage -- meh.

    Sensual factor -- not bad, does body slides sorta. Her tits are FUCKING MASSIVE. They drag all over your back before she does slides at the end of her routine. She is 42 and her tits saggy for sure, but they are pendulous fat titties.

    Finish -- started Russian, but happily finished BBBJ, but spits out the load.

    Other things: She said I could take a shower. Bathroom a fucking mess. She comes in and says "oh shoot, all my towels are at laundromat, here are some paper towels". Seriously what. The. Fuck.

    She has a lot of scabs diffusely spread about her skin. Arms, back, neck. Amber was in a super good mood. She doing drugs? Meth? Pretty thick for meth. I'm not sure what her problem is to be honest.

    Second time I saw her and I regret the second visit. I was jonesing for monster tits. Same timing issue each time.

    Plan for a specific time? Add at least 30 minutes of fucking around first.

    I'd say overall 4/10.

    Looks 6/10 (mostly the tits, she wears a TON of makeup in ad).

    Service 3/10 massage, 6/10 finish.

    Price 8/10 -- 90 bucks to play with monstrous mammaries and get your cock sucked is good value.

    Overall assessment -- way better out there, wouldn't bother unless having a tit fetish moment or striking out with literally everything else.

    -Freaz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape