Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12141
    Quote Originally Posted by HostCain  [View Original Post]
    I called in today and mamasan told me that she went and will probably never be back. So sad to hear that.
    Damn, that sucks so bad. I was looking forward to that the most on the return. Hopefully she will turn up somewhere else soon. Or come back.

  2. #12140

    Quick Drive through Convoy

    Was in the Convoy area for lunch. Noticed that a few spa's had the open sign, those included Sunny Spa and KS spa (right next to a liquor store.) Stopped in the lot where the China Max restaurant had a fire and grabbed some to go. Noticed one of the Spa's had an "appointment only sign. " The other looked like they were clearing out the fire damage.

  3. #12139

    Know Knots

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.
    Link or contact info for Know Knots?

  4. #12138
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149221
    Hot little spinner bod. Not very into the session. Just HE with below average slide. She was not offering any upgrades or extras when I saw her. She is friends with Lana and shared same suite in MV.

  5. #12137

    Ana

    I thought that Ana was gorgeous and her body is literally perfect. She was very sweet and I enjoyed my session with her very much.

    A couple of cons, though. She's in a bit of a sketchy building with super thin walls and the table used was rock hard. Definitely hindered my enjoyment a little. She's great, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705

    Has anybody seen her? What does she offer? Seems like she has a lot of reviews.

  6. #12136

    Cherry at KK

    I called in today and mamasan told me that she went and will probably never be back. So sad to hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #12135

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ahh man, bad news. I'll be interested to hear if anyone has leads!

  8. #12134

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    They switched the line up a bit.

    Any info on when Chanel works?

    Stopped by last Thursday and a new Latina by the name of Vanessa was a very good to me. Everything provided and covered. 30 year old, 5'3 ish banging body and a very pretty face. Standing CBJ then doggy over the desk. Went to the couch for RCG. She knows how to work them hips. Finished and Mish. I've had pretty much great luck on all days going here and pretty much making me broke haha. But Chanel is on fine little petite mami I want to hit up again.
    Haven't seen Vanessa. Does she look like the girl in the ad?

  9. #12133
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    They switched the line up a bit.

    Any info on when Chanel works?

    Stopped by last Thursday and a new Latina by the name of Vanessa was a very good to me. Everything provided and covered. 30 year old, 5'3 ish banging body and a very pretty face. Standing CBJ then doggy over the desk. Went to the couch for RCG. She knows how to work them hips. Finished and Mish. I've had pretty much great luck on all days going here and pretty much making me broke haha. But Chanel is on fine little petite mami I want to hit up again.
    Texted and said she doesn't work their any longer.

  10. #12132

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    If you're anywhere in north county try these Latinas. Its 1. 6 OTD for a no frills QV. Latinas with a thick booty and large tits.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/760-807-8160
    They switched the line up a bit.

    Any info on when Chanel works?

    Stopped by last Thursday and a new Latina by the name of Vanessa was a very good to me. Everything provided and covered. 30 year old, 5'3 ish banging body and a very pretty face. Standing CBJ then doggy over the desk. Went to the couch for RCG. She knows how to work them hips. Finished and Mish. I've had pretty much great luck on all days going here and pretty much making me broke haha. But Chanel is on fine little petite mami I want to hit up again.

  11. #12131

    Escondido Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by SwellBaby22  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I hope everyone is doing well. I want some advises / recommendation on some decent options on Latina FS providers. I have been wanting to try more reliable Latina women since I moved here.

    Thank you in advance!
    If you're anywhere in north county try these Latinas. Its 1. 6 OTD for a no frills QV. Latinas with a thick booty and large tits.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/760-807-8160

  12. #12130

    Jade

    Anyone have any experience with this gal?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149221

  13. #12129

    Cherry

    So I called KK and asked if Cherry would be back and was told no. Does anybody know where she went? Or know if she's doing her own thing? Someone's got to know! She was my ATF. Made an account just to ask LOL.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #12128

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by SwellBaby22  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I hope everyone is doing well. I want some advises / recommendation on some decent options on Latina FS providers. I have been wanting to try more reliable Latina women since I moved here.

    Thank you in advance!
    Sofia and Vianey for sure but I haven't seen their ads since early March. Must still be in COVID shutdown mode.

  15. #12127
    Michelle speaks Russian very nicely. Tons of reviews on her here and elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    A couple reports from the Kearny Mesa spot.

    Brooke- Saw her pre-covid (early March) and she's the girl in the pictures; I'd put her in the mid 30's age range, add 10-15 lbs of softness to her body compared to her picture (but she still looked good), with tattoos, a bit saggy breasts (but nice in your hands), very pretty face and great demeanor from the moment she opened the door. Minimal massage skill and more in line with rubs, with slight teasing whilst on the stomach. No jackhammer, but nice unrushed motions with plenty of sensual eye contact to get it done. Got topless and would repeat.

    Bella- Saw her last week! 100% accurate pictures but with plenty of tattoos (FYI if that's a dealbreaker), C-cup perky beautiful breasts, toned body, and a great playful attitude. I think others have mentioned, but ended with her signature near the face method. Definitely would repeat. Inquired about some other things like tipping, and that it is not expected but ALWAYS appreciated. Coincidentally, as other posts are stating, additional options are available.

    While I have your attention, are there any providers who offer Russian? Not keen on Rhonda, for my own personal preferences. Let me know! Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape