The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12183

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I'm Rub and tug guy. Didn't ask for more. I'll roll by in a week or two. Maybe you can find out and let us know.
    Got a CBJ here with seran wrap. Don't usually ask for more.

  2. #12182
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! How old is she?
    Anna's probably 40 but her body looks, seriously, like a nicely built 25 year old's. It's clear she works out to stay in such great condition, not an ounce of fat that I'd notice. Her face is still really nice, I tell her how beautiful she is at least a half-dozen times every time I see her LOL.

  3. #12181
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, so I can't offer any kind of reference.

    Googling opal mayhem did however lead to some nice photos.

    https://www.opalmayhem.com/photos-1
    She looks so hot; will probably see her soon will report back!

  4. #12180
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    You are correct- do a google image search (right click on the photo and select 'search'.
    Also, an entirely different looking woman shows up when you search the number.

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/aurorabxo

  5. #12179
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Opal in Ocean Beach?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146475

    Kind of pricey but she looks very hot and has some experience. Seems like a hippie yoga type lady that probably takes pride in the tantra / edging aspect.

    If a woman knows what she's doing a tantric massage can be great. Had one in Barcelona last summer. Was exhausted from weeks of traveling and partying and wasn't even sure if I could climax but she had me shooting to the ceiling after 2 minutes of the sensual part as she was really good. Would love to find someone like this in San Diego until it's safe to monger across the border again.
    Haven't seen her, so I can't offer any kind of reference.

    Googling opal mayhem did however lead to some nice photos.

    https://www.opalmayhem.com/photos-1

  6. #12178

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxychax  [View Original Post]
    Tell her how much she is missed on here LOL.
    LOL. Seriously. She has quite the fanbase. Maybe she should hang out a shingle on her own!

  7. #12177

    Michelle

    Any info on this chick? Haven't found anything, I'm a sucker for those tits. Might get desperate enough to hit up amber but from that previous review, Idk LOL.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162644

  8. #12176
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    She wore one but did not make me wear one. Perhaps because we've been seeing each other for a couple of years and she's very comfortable with me. We stayed in touch while Z's was closed and inquired if we were staying healthy confirming we were both fine. She was probably told to wear a mask for everyone. At least I didn't have to.
    Thanks! How old is she?

  9. #12175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Cherry decided to go back to school for now. Bobbie is a different provider from Pine Spa.
    Tell her how much she is missed on here LOL.

  10. #12174
    Quote Originally Posted by JustARub  [View Original Post]
    The photos are fake. They come up on a google search, and one of them is a famous Asian pornstar. Personally, although I love the pics, I think that kind of advert is screaming for LE to pop in and visit them.
    Perhaps, but I might have to stop by and take a peek anyway.

    Thanks.

  11. #12173
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm? I'm in need of a visit with Cherry!
    Cherry decided to go back to school for now. Bobbie is a different provider from Pine Spa.

  12. #12172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    if those photos are accurate.
    100% fake pics.

  13. #12171
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Did you both have to wear masks?
    She wore one but did not make me wear one. Perhaps because we've been seeing each other for a couple of years and she's very comfortable with me. We stayed in touch while Z's was closed and inquired if we were staying healthy confirming we were both fine. She was probably told to wear a mask for everyone. At least I didn't have to.

  14. #12170
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    The one on Jamacha has some beautiful girls if those photos are accurate.
    The photos are fake. They come up on a google search, and one of them is a famous Asian pornstar. Personally, although I love the pics, I think that kind of advert is screaming for LE to pop in and visit them.

  15. #12169

    5 Star Ala Carte

    Quote Originally Posted by Slickdw  [View Original Post]
    So what was on the menu?

    .
    I'm Rub and tug guy. Didn't ask for more. I'll roll by in a week or two. Maybe you can find out and let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape