Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5569
-
06-19-20 22:52 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 215Rosey
YMMV, and timing is everything. It seems Rosey has a lot friends and she is the one to be friends with. So far, there is Eva, Emma and Grace. All spinners, Grace is hitting the weed a little to hard. I am sure the others are doing the same. It is fiun is the timing is right.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 17:36 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 546Kate
https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef...d-219b31d64563
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
She quoted me same 500 in April, and the same in May. She is going up not down.
-
06-19-20 17:15 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 311JustSimplyKate
Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.
Quoted me $ 600, though.
Oh, well.
-
06-19-20 15:52 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 360Thanks; I might need to reach out to a few I've discounted.
Originally Posted by TriadTraveler
[View Original Post]
Meanwhile, back to chatting with an 18 year old RNFA who doesn't know what PPE is. *ahem*.
-
06-19-20 15:04 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 72Text message
Yes. It applies to Mostly the young groups of ages from 18 to 26 years old. Also, mostly are new to SA & they are only collecting info and are not quite ready to take the bait yet. If you look at the date they joined in you notice this group. Or They are soliciting pictures & videos.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 14:55 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 366Yes
I would say most of them do.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 14:52 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 360Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to question.
-
06-19-20 14:44 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 72Haimey Re:
I am working on this SB under my radar to get her take a bait. She is not my type hot young blonde type, but she would make it interesting for a novice. I am 99.9% she DTF on a first meeting as she has Not been intimate with no man.
For 5 years per her own claim. I have only made an initial contact but I am waiting for her to call me before I give a full report back in here. But I am positive she is legit and dying to explore her sexual horizons and she is in need of financial assistance big time with a child at home.
https://www.seeking.com/member/88a82...a-54c73b138dea
-
06-19-20 11:56 #1781Regular Member

Posts: 20Lots of great points in this conversation. Bottom line is there are plenty of different pathways and opportunities. If you treat girls well, you will likely find what you want.
Originally Posted by Saronnie
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 11:08 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 72Very strick
Hey Hiamey, I am pleased to know there are SBs that would go along for 5 years my friend. I was thinking if I play my dices well, I would be lucky for a year but now you gave me more hopes to be optimistic, LOL. Now, bear in mind, I can not make the same offer to for example LizziRDU (who is married) or Roseykake or those who are Pro- SB. I usually go after fresh, inexperience SBs that they are after some rewards and some extra activities outside of their lives. Those SBs such as Grace & Lizzi are for a short term PPM visits. Plus, level intimacy (which is the most important element to me) with PRO or an Experienced SB Would never get entrapped into a proposal as I have with my SB right now. I know those girls are onto a different wavelength and they have more options for a relation. So, you are right SIR when you define me as a firm person. Let me add this as well, I have a firm screening process too, if one does not comply to it, politely I tell them upfront we are not a match and I move on to next SB. I don't push nor accept to be a fool for toward being inexperienced. But, I make them feel special. Not one time I remember, even if, I did not repeat seeing a SB that I did not encounter with a gift at the time of initial meeting. Always show up with 60-100 gift (bracelets or chain) to gain their approval to give their so called soul from that point on. So far my tactics has worked out real well. Having said that, you are my man to have someone on allowance for 5 years, I could pick up plenty of tips from you Sir. More power to all.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 10:05 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 546Very Strict
I am surprised they would agree to something like that. My first SB was receiving 3 K per month. We dated 5 years but I never put such restrictions o demands on her. Wow. You are one firm dude.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 07:54 #1778Regular Member

Posts: 20Liz is probably the best example of what I was talking about earlier. There are so e really, really good girls out there that have been around a bit. And are definitely not any kind of scam.
Originally Posted by Cmcae1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 00:01 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 72Babygirllianna245
I won't go too much into details but I try to make it short. This is my monitoring way for my SB: she sends 2 pictures per day one in the morning on the way to work, one around noon time. I know her home address, I know her work address, and I have her direct line to work that I make randomize calls. She has 20 minutes of time frame to return my texts. In plus to number of visitations, random days (a single) weekdays we have conventional days depended on our work schedule to go strictly on a date. So, between her visitation days, Random dinner date out, and texts and phone calls, I monitor quite Her time. The remaining she has to spend with her daughter to herself. So, I have no idea how between her M-F work, and her household chores, And ME she will have any energy to date any more SDs. Plus, I am compensating her way enough I really don't think or hope she would be crazy to break her best deal. So, everyone has a price and a deal to close referring to the 19 year old one. Just have to find her way around how to keep her monitored or happy enough to ease up on monitoring. More power to you, Friend.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 23:37 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 619Hot!!
Would like to meet tonight. But impossible on a site like this one.
Originally Posted by Cmcae1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 22:55 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 59LizzieRDU
I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.
https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25









Reply With Quote






