Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 5566
-
06-18-20 21:15 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 72Babygirllianna245
Vincent, I know you have been a SD much longer than I have and you probably have a good reasoning when you make a such offer, so no challenge there pal. Having said, if She agrees to 8 visits I am fine with that too But 6 is a win win situation. But, Let me say this: some of these smart SB are not in this life style necessarily to pay off day by day bills. My solo SB that I have on allowance; She is saving up to buy a land, and she already has picked one and putting aside strictly toward that investment. Not all these chicks are struggling for week to week paychecks. I, too, have had my share of Learning a few things in short time that I have been lucky to enjoy this Life style that not all all SBs are so naive that we may think. Moreover, I personally (not trying to sound boasting) tend to enjoy them as conventional way of dating with obviously more extreme intimacy because I am in charge unlike of conventional dating situations. So, I know we are all mongers here but I try to lead my affairs with these SBs at a closest to conventional kind, so I try to keep a balance to this fairness And mutual relation. It could be because I am not married or it also could be partially because of my obsessive compulsive personality that I don't value Benjamin for it's face value. I am not sure but one thing I am sure of I rather pay a little more, take a little less away but enjoy everything in life in an extreme way. To make a wrap here, if a 19 year old hot body gets happier over 50-100 more which in return I take in 500 worth of intimacy than by all means she can have it all, and if 8 (twice a week is unfair to her) I settle for 6 but I will be damn if I don't turn the 6 visits valued for 8 visits. I hope I was able to cross my point here. More power to all.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:00 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 546What are you going to do if you find out she is dating 10 other guys. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 19:58 #1769Banned Member

Posts: 522Payment
Not from your area but the most active and reliable forum so I thought I ask here for advice. As you know SA is offering 25% discount. Banned about 5 times so I know the drill about new profile hoops to jump through. Problem is Onevanilla payment debit card and zip-code. As you know you must have a valid zip code for SA to take them. I bought both a Visa and and MC today. Neither Onevanilla will let me add a zip code (either on my computer or on the app on my phone). Yes I followed all the directions and never had a problem before. You use to be able to add a zip code but that option is gone now. Called the 800 number (twice no one in the US) told me that option is no longer available since it's an anonymous card and they are not able to add that for me. It's valid and I will use it but shit I can't even use this at a gas pump since they require a zip code. Any advice?
-
06-18-20 19:30 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 311Twice a week.
For that kinda cash.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).
Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?
-
06-18-20 14:46 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
That should cover her food bill. Can she paint or do yard work?
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 13:51 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 72Babygirllianna245
In my opinion, Considering her age, and her look, 500 is a reasonable for what appears she can offer. Even better, I would offer Her 2000 for monthly allowance for 6 visits making it very beneficial & worthy mutually if she only agrees to a solo relationship arrangement.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 11:46 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 546Babygirllianna245
She wants 700 per week.
Originally Posted by DopeBoii
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b605...4-04e7124e989f
-
06-17-20 23:39 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 311She's real
As in, an actual real girl.
Originally Posted by DopeBoii
[View Original Post]
But, your chances of getting to meet her are slim to none. And slim just left town.
-
06-17-20 16:52 #1763Regular Member

Posts: 2Babygirllianna245
Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 16:38 #1762Regular Member

Posts: 2Lianna aka babygirllianna245
Can someone tell me about this girl? Is she a scam or not because she seems pretty real on snapchat.
-
06-16-20 18:03 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 115Babygirllianna245
Saw her from another site WYP about a year ago. MG for 50. She did some kiss and make out in the car. Ran into her again as we live in the same area. And had the same thing. She wanted 500 for the couch. She is real and super hot. Felt was a little amateur and new to this at the time. Looks like she has matured and upped her game to deposits. LOL. Maybe she is worth 500. But I ain't going for that.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 15:19 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 311Apex / Cary group
There's a crew from Apex / Cary. All recent high school grads -all 18/19 years old. Apex, Friendship, Green Hope, Middle Creek.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
I haven't gotten a single one to agree to meet without requesting a deposit. Even a fake high offer and they wanted half of it upfront.
If you can find them on Social media they are all connected or one degree of separation from each other.
Most have joined since about 1st of the year.
I was also warned that one "recruited" her younger sister. Who's very underage. Onto the sugar sites. Be wary.
If anyone can get one to meet without upfront payment, I'd be impressed. They are all pretty girls with typical hot 18 year old bodies and lots of pics of weed on social media. Haha.
-
06-16-20 14:57 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 360Wait, you sure on that first one? I tried to see her and she turned down my offer as not high enough. Was pretty rude about it, and it wasn't a lowball offer. That seems like an odd choice is she was intending to scam me.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
Milliesa wouldn't meet without a payment upfront, so spot on there.
-
06-16-20 11:14 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 366Desire200000
Thanks for the info. I'm going to go for it.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:32 #1757Regular Member

Posts: 20The good news is they are generally easy to identify. And there are some really good reliable, sweet girls there that are not scams.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




