Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1789

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to them as well and gave me the same $800 each starting point which is absurd. I didn't want to pull the trigger on both until meeting one first but Grace (brunette) was the only one that would go solo so I gave it a shot for 3. 50. Big mistake. When I got to their house Rosey met me who is hot af. When I finally met Grace she was completely wasted, couldn't have just been weed but I figured I'm here so wth. We start fooling around and she was so wasted I just wanted to get it over with. Here's where it gets good. I'm exploring her digitally and turns she has a tampon in! So I did the deed anyway and got the hell out of dodge. I was there for a total of 25 min. A complete ripoff. I would love to see Rosey but she won't meet solo and I'm not wasting money on Grace again just to see Rosey. Probably the worst experience I've had in 4 years in the bowl.
    YMMV, and timing is everything. It seems Rosey has a lot friends and she is the one to be friends with. So far, there is Eva, Emma and Grace. All spinners, Grace is hitting the weed a little to hard. I am sure the others are doing the same. It is fiun is the timing is right.

  2. #1788

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.

    Quoted me $ 600, though.

    Oh, well.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef...d-219b31d64563

    She quoted me same 500 in April, and the same in May. She is going up not down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33B970FE-7030-455A-9F41-20E1BC2C693F.jpg‎   430D7098-D2C2-4067-9669-429E014FD5B5.jpg‎  

  3. #1787

    JustSimplyKate

    Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.

    Quoted me $ 600, though.

    Oh, well.

  4. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I would say most of them do.
    Thanks; I might need to reach out to a few I've discounted.

    Meanwhile, back to chatting with an 18 year old RNFA who doesn't know what PPE is. *ahem*.

  5. #1785

    Text message

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to question
    Yes. It applies to Mostly the young groups of ages from 18 to 26 years old. Also, mostly are new to SA & they are only collecting info and are not quite ready to take the bait yet. If you look at the date they joined in you notice this group. Or They are soliciting pictures & videos.

  6. #1784

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to question.
    I would say most of them do.

  7. #1783
    Do any of the legitimate girls on SA use a 3rd party texting service, maybe to disguise their phone numbers? I've gotten used to using carrier lookup and largely discounting anything that comes back as "Enflick / Not wireless", but a few recent chats have drawn that decision in to question.

  8. #1782

    Haimey Re:

    I am working on this SB under my radar to get her take a bait. She is not my type hot young blonde type, but she would make it interesting for a novice. I am 99.9% she DTF on a first meeting as she has Not been intimate with no man.

    For 5 years per her own claim. I have only made an initial contact but I am waiting for her to call me before I give a full report back in here. But I am positive she is legit and dying to explore her sexual horizons and she is in need of financial assistance big time with a child at home.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/88a82...a-54c73b138dea

  9. #1781
    Quote Originally Posted by Saronnie  [View Original Post]
    Liz is probably the best example of what I was talking about earlier. There are so e really, really good girls out there that have been around a bit. And are definitely not any kind of scam.
    Lots of great points in this conversation. Bottom line is there are plenty of different pathways and opportunities. If you treat girls well, you will likely find what you want.

  10. #1780

    Very strick

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised they would agree to something like that. My first SB was receiving 3 K per month. We dated 5 years but I never put such restrictions o demands on her. Wow. You are one firm dude.
    Hey Hiamey, I am pleased to know there are SBs that would go along for 5 years my friend. I was thinking if I play my dices well, I would be lucky for a year but now you gave me more hopes to be optimistic, LOL. Now, bear in mind, I can not make the same offer to for example LizziRDU (who is married) or Roseykake or those who are Pro- SB. I usually go after fresh, inexperience SBs that they are after some rewards and some extra activities outside of their lives. Those SBs such as Grace & Lizzi are for a short term PPM visits. Plus, level intimacy (which is the most important element to me) with PRO or an Experienced SB Would never get entrapped into a proposal as I have with my SB right now. I know those girls are onto a different wavelength and they have more options for a relation. So, you are right SIR when you define me as a firm person. Let me add this as well, I have a firm screening process too, if one does not comply to it, politely I tell them upfront we are not a match and I move on to next SB. I don't push nor accept to be a fool for toward being inexperienced. But, I make them feel special. Not one time I remember, even if, I did not repeat seeing a SB that I did not encounter with a gift at the time of initial meeting. Always show up with 60-100 gift (bracelets or chain) to gain their approval to give their so called soul from that point on. So far my tactics has worked out real well. Having said that, you are my man to have someone on allowance for 5 years, I could pick up plenty of tips from you Sir. More power to all.

  11. #1779

    Very Strict

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    I won't go too much into details but I try to make it short. This is my monitoring way for my SB: she sends 2 pictures per day one in the morning on the way to work, one around noon time. I know her home address, I know her work address, and I have her direct line to work that I make randomize calls. She has 20 minutes of time frame to return my texts. In plus to number of visitations, random days (a single) weekdays we have conventional days depended on our work schedule to go strictly on a date. So, between her visitation days, Random dinner date out, and texts and phone calls, I monitor quite Her time. The remaining she has to spend with her daughter to herself. So, I have no idea how between her M-F work, and her household chores, And ME she will have any energy to date any more SDs. Plus, I am compensating her way enough I really don't think or hope she would be crazy to break her best deal. So, everyone has a price and a deal to close referring to the 19 year old one. Just have to find her way around how to keep her monitored or happy enough to ease up on monitoring. More power to you, Friend.
    I am surprised they would agree to something like that. My first SB was receiving 3 K per month. We dated 5 years but I never put such restrictions o demands on her. Wow. You are one firm dude.

  12. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmcae1  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25
    Liz is probably the best example of what I was talking about earlier. There are so e really, really good girls out there that have been around a bit. And are definitely not any kind of scam.

  13. #1777

    Babygirllianna245

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    For that kinda cash.

    She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).

    Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?
    I won't go too much into details but I try to make it short. This is my monitoring way for my SB: she sends 2 pictures per day one in the morning on the way to work, one around noon time. I know her home address, I know her work address, and I have her direct line to work that I make randomize calls. She has 20 minutes of time frame to return my texts. In plus to number of visitations, random days (a single) weekdays we have conventional days depended on our work schedule to go strictly on a date. So, between her visitation days, Random dinner date out, and texts and phone calls, I monitor quite Her time. The remaining she has to spend with her daughter to herself. So, I have no idea how between her M-F work, and her household chores, And ME she will have any energy to date any more SDs. Plus, I am compensating her way enough I really don't think or hope she would be crazy to break her best deal. So, everyone has a price and a deal to close referring to the 19 year old one. Just have to find her way around how to keep her monitored or happy enough to ease up on monitoring. More power to you, Friend.

  14. #1776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Hot!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmcae1  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25
    Would like to meet tonight. But impossible on a site like this one.

  15. #1775

    LizzieRDU

    I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape