Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5566
-
06-16-20 10:16 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 64Add these to the list
Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
Olivas3 deposit scam.
Milliesa deposit scam.
-
06-16-20 08:51 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 422She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.
Originally Posted by TriadTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 06:04 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 366Desire200000
https://www.seeking.com/member/f2736...1-a78195e9ffad
Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.
-
06-15-20 14:06 #1753Regular Member

Posts: 20While always keeping an eye out for new ones to work in, this is why I like to stick with some of the reliable ones that have been around for a bit. Treat them well and even if they get off SA, they are likely still open to meeting. Or so I have found.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:48 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 60More scams and time wasters
Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!
https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7
-
06-14-20 13:42 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 574MichelleSuze
I also met her and I will not repeat. $50.00 also.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 21:55 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 546I met her for $50.00. I saved $250.0 and I will not return.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 20:17 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 440Shame on me for not doing my research. I'll take some solace in the fact it was a BBBJ and not CBJ LOL.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 19:39 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 360Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 17:32 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 72Kiana
I have had initial text conversation with her, next she kept sending Snapchat videos, and I made it clear I do not see any SB without first having a live webcam verification first (Golden rule for me, if they deny my request I block them immediately). Last time I had a contact with her she had agreed to my term and she asked me to pick a time & date to FaceTime. (She sent me picture of her and her friend who was sleep in the next bed in a hotel room). I agreed to delay the webcam to another day. I never got back to her since I had a few sured SB since our last contact. But, she did agree to F / S with protection & no Greek. I frankly just lost interest in both because they are not genuine SB but Escort service that using SA to bait for their expenses. They are located out of Jacksonville but they cruise through to northern Raleigh as she now and then sends a short SMS asking if I am available. I have been blunt with her that I see a few SBs on a regular base and I won't be able to see her without confirming a set date and time. But, she has shown no other sexual limitation other than what I mentioned above. Ooh, her digit is 300. Also, I had let her know I had no attraction to her blonde skinny friend that if we did meet it would be solo encounter. She also agreed to go solo. But I have a feeling she comes with a Drama and that's why I am having her lingering. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 17:09 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 72Brown eye girl
Sorry to know that you took the bait. She is reviewed in here and verified that she only does oral. Thanks to my fellow mongers review I saved my 300 from shoving it to her mouth. Good luck on The next round but please always search for reviews specially on SBs with odd requests. That's a red flag for uncommon requests.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 16:29 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 440Browneyedgirl2121
My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.
-
06-13-20 15:58 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 440I've been talking to them as well and gave me the same $800 each starting point which is absurd. I didn't want to pull the trigger on both until meeting one first but Grace (brunette) was the only one that would go solo so I gave it a shot for 3. 50. Big mistake. When I got to their house Rosey met me who is hot af. When I finally met Grace she was completely wasted, couldn't have just been weed but I figured I'm here so wth. We start fooling around and she was so wasted I just wanted to get it over with. Here's where it gets good. I'm exploring her digitally and turns she has a tampon in! So I did the deed anyway and got the hell out of dodge. I was there for a total of 25 min. A complete ripoff. I would love to see Rosey but she won't meet solo and I'm not wasting money on Grace again just to see Rosey. Probably the worst experience I've had in 4 years in the bowl.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 23:12 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 115It goes both ways
Totally agree with what you say. But respect goes both ways. Say I reach out to 100 girls and able to connect with 10. Then 9 out of ten want some kind of up front money. Gas money. Car got totalled etc. It takes a lot of time to convince and tell them that if you just run with 50 up front you are losing a lot more you can make by actually meeting in person and taking the arrangement forward. This game needs a lot of patience. I did SA for some time with some success with one girl who was not completely my type but great with attitude. Recently tried SB which I think is worse about continuing a conversation. I had several reach out but only 5% go to the second message stage let alone getting someone to text my burner. But yeah I have been respectful. Not too pushy. Hope is still there. But again several personal factors also reduce your chances. I am not the best looking and not the right ethnicity too so it keeps getting more tough.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
Oh well I guess that turned out to be rant than providing something constructive. Just keep at it guys. I am sure we all can find at least a couple of strikes.
Jb.
-
06-12-20 21:38 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 311Succinct.
And, well stated.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
For instance. A blonde hottie, 20 ish, nursing school, lives with mom in North Raleigh. I've known her for a couple years now but she considers herself high-dollar as an SB and can't host etc. So it doesn't really work for us.
But, we stay in touch. She's even hooked me up with a friend once- and she DMed me today out of the blue. "Hey. Could really just use a mani / pedi and a couple drinks. Monday afternoon? We can have a little fun. ".
Now I know she can't host and she's not doing f / s for less than $400, so I'll get some flirting, a make out sesh and a handy out of it from a hot girl. So, why the hell not?
Those types are out there if you just be relatively cool to them.









Reply With Quote





