Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1771

    Babygirllianna245

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    For that kinda cash.

    She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).

    Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?
    Vincent, I know you have been a SD much longer than I have and you probably have a good reasoning when you make a such offer, so no challenge there pal. Having said, if She agrees to 8 visits I am fine with that too But 6 is a win win situation. But, Let me say this: some of these smart SB are not in this life style necessarily to pay off day by day bills. My solo SB that I have on allowance; She is saving up to buy a land, and she already has picked one and putting aside strictly toward that investment. Not all these chicks are struggling for week to week paychecks. I, too, have had my share of Learning a few things in short time that I have been lucky to enjoy this Life style that not all all SBs are so naive that we may think. Moreover, I personally (not trying to sound boasting) tend to enjoy them as conventional way of dating with obviously more extreme intimacy because I am in charge unlike of conventional dating situations. So, I know we are all mongers here but I try to lead my affairs with these SBs at a closest to conventional kind, so I try to keep a balance to this fairness And mutual relation. It could be because I am not married or it also could be partially because of my obsessive compulsive personality that I don't value Benjamin for it's face value. I am not sure but one thing I am sure of I rather pay a little more, take a little less away but enjoy everything in life in an extreme way. To make a wrap here, if a 19 year old hot body gets happier over 50-100 more which in return I take in 500 worth of intimacy than by all means she can have it all, and if 8 (twice a week is unfair to her) I settle for 6 but I will be damn if I don't turn the 6 visits valued for 8 visits. I hope I was able to cross my point here. More power to all.

  2. #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    For that kinda cash.

    She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).

    Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?
    What are you going to do if you find out she is dating 10 other guys. Hahahaha.

  3. #1769

    Payment

    Not from your area but the most active and reliable forum so I thought I ask here for advice. As you know SA is offering 25% discount. Banned about 5 times so I know the drill about new profile hoops to jump through. Problem is Onevanilla payment debit card and zip-code. As you know you must have a valid zip code for SA to take them. I bought both a Visa and and MC today. Neither Onevanilla will let me add a zip code (either on my computer or on the app on my phone). Yes I followed all the directions and never had a problem before. You use to be able to add a zip code but that option is gone now. Called the 800 number (twice no one in the US) told me that option is no longer available since it's an anonymous card and they are not able to add that for me. It's valid and I will use it but shit I can't even use this at a gas pump since they require a zip code. Any advice?

  4. #1768

    Twice a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, Considering her age, and her look, 500 is a reasonable for what appears she can offer. Even better, I would offer Her 2000 for monthly allowance for 6 visits making it very beneficial & worthy mutually if she only agrees to a solo relationship arrangement.
    For that kinda cash.

    She's young and lives at home; what bills can she possibly have? (Which also means she can't host.).

    Also- how are you going to know she's "exclusive"?

  5. #1767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    That should cover her food bill. Can she paint or do yard work?

  6. #1766

    Babygirllianna245

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, Considering her age, and her look, 500 is a reasonable for what appears she can offer. Even better, I would offer Her 2000 for monthly allowance for 6 visits making it very beneficial & worthy mutually if she only agrees to a solo relationship arrangement.

  7. #1765

    Babygirllianna245

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeBoii  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!
    She wants 700 per week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b605...4-04e7124e989f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7AE2A17E-01CA-4A43-939C-90DAAFBD6590.jpg‎  

  8. #1764

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeBoii  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!
    As in, an actual real girl.

    But, your chances of getting to meet her are slim to none. And slim just left town.

  9. #1763

    Babygirllianna245

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.
    Are you sure she's fake? Because her snapchat seems pretty real time. Please message me if you know anything about Liana!!

  10. #1762

    Lianna aka babygirllianna245

    Can someone tell me about this girl? Is she a scam or not because she seems pretty real on snapchat.

  11. #1761

    Babygirllianna245

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.
    Saw her from another site WYP about a year ago. MG for 50. She did some kiss and make out in the car. Ran into her again as we live in the same area. And had the same thing. She wanted 500 for the couch. She is real and super hot. Felt was a little amateur and new to this at the time. Looks like she has matured and upped her game to deposits. LOL. Maybe she is worth 500. But I ain't going for that.

  12. #1760

    Apex / Cary group

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Wait, you sure on that first one? I tried to see her and she turned down my offer as not high enough. Was pretty rude about it, and it wasn't a lowball offer. That seems like an odd choice is she was intending to scam me.

    Milliesa wouldn't meet without a payment upfront, so spot on there.
    There's a crew from Apex / Cary. All recent high school grads -all 18/19 years old. Apex, Friendship, Green Hope, Middle Creek.

    I haven't gotten a single one to agree to meet without requesting a deposit. Even a fake high offer and they wanted half of it upfront.

    If you can find them on Social media they are all connected or one degree of separation from each other.

    Most have joined since about 1st of the year.

    I was also warned that one "recruited" her younger sister. Who's very underage. Onto the sugar sites. Be wary.

    If anyone can get one to meet without upfront payment, I'd be impressed. They are all pretty girls with typical hot 18 year old bodies and lots of pics of weed on social media. Haha.

  13. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.
    Wait, you sure on that first one? I tried to see her and she turned down my offer as not high enough. Was pretty rude about it, and it wasn't a lowball offer. That seems like an odd choice is she was intending to scam me.

    Milliesa wouldn't meet without a payment upfront, so spot on there.

  14. #1758

    Desire200000

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.
    Thanks for the info. I'm going to go for it.

  15. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.
    The good news is they are generally easy to identify. And there are some really good reliable, sweet girls there that are not scams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape