Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.
    Wait, you sure on that first one? I tried to see her and she turned down my offer as not high enough. Was pretty rude about it, and it wasn't a lowball offer. That seems like an odd choice is she was intending to scam me.

    Milliesa wouldn't meet without a payment upfront, so spot on there.

  2. #1758

    Desire200000

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.
    Thanks for the info. I'm going to go for it.

  3. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.
    The good news is they are generally easy to identify. And there are some really good reliable, sweet girls there that are not scams.

  4. #1756

    Add these to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.

  5. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2736...1-a78195e9ffad

    Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.
    She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.

  6. #1754

    Desire200000

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2736...1-a78195e9ffad

    Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.

  7. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7
    While always keeping an eye out for new ones to work in, this is why I like to stick with some of the reliable ones that have been around for a bit. Treat them well and even if they get off SA, they are likely still open to meeting. Or so I have found.

  8. #1752

    More scams and time wasters

    Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7

  9. #1751

    MichelleSuze

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I met her for $50.00. I saved $250.0 and I will not return.
    I also met her and I will not repeat. $50.00 also.

  10. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".
    I met her for $50.00. I saved $250.0 and I will not return.

  11. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".
    Shame on me for not doing my research. I'll take some solace in the fact it was a BBBJ and not CBJ LOL.

  12. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.
    Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".

  13. #1747

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with them this what she sent me in April maybe they have changed " Well first you could re-read the message I sent you, initial meet we prefer to not have sex. If we feel comfortable and the price is acceptional then we are okay with oral " So I passed.
    I have had initial text conversation with her, next she kept sending Snapchat videos, and I made it clear I do not see any SB without first having a live webcam verification first (Golden rule for me, if they deny my request I block them immediately). Last time I had a contact with her she had agreed to my term and she asked me to pick a time & date to FaceTime. (She sent me picture of her and her friend who was sleep in the next bed in a hotel room). I agreed to delay the webcam to another day. I never got back to her since I had a few sured SB since our last contact. But, she did agree to F / S with protection & no Greek. I frankly just lost interest in both because they are not genuine SB but Escort service that using SA to bait for their expenses. They are located out of Jacksonville but they cruise through to northern Raleigh as she now and then sends a short SMS asking if I am available. I have been blunt with her that I see a few SBs on a regular base and I won't be able to see her without confirming a set date and time. But, she has shown no other sexual limitation other than what I mentioned above. Ooh, her digit is 300. Also, I had let her know I had no attraction to her blonde skinny friend that if we did meet it would be solo encounter. She also agreed to go solo. But I have a feeling she comes with a Drama and that's why I am having her lingering. Good luck.

  14. #1746

    Brown eye girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.
    Sorry to know that you took the bait. She is reviewed in here and verified that she only does oral. Thanks to my fellow mongers review I saved my 300 from shoving it to her mouth. Good luck on The next round but please always search for reviews specially on SBs with odd requests. That's a red flag for uncommon requests.

  15. #1745

    Browneyedgirl2121

    My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape