Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1756

    Add these to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7
    Babygirllianna245 deposit scam.

    Olivas3 deposit scam.

    Milliesa deposit scam.

  2. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2736...1-a78195e9ffad

    Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.
    She's real, sensual, $300/ ppm and very much dtf.

  3. #1754

    Desire200000

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2736...1-a78195e9ffad

    Anyone know anything about this one? She is offering to travel to me and seems dtf.

  4. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7
    While always keeping an eye out for new ones to work in, this is why I like to stick with some of the reliable ones that have been around for a bit. Treat them well and even if they get off SA, they are likely still open to meeting. Or so I have found.

  5. #1752

    More scams and time wasters

    Will sell pics and videos and once you prove you're real, will meet. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca664...4-f9ca8de130b7

  6. #1751

    MichelleSuze

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I met her for $50.00. I saved $250.0 and I will not return.
    I also met her and I will not repeat. $50.00 also.

  7. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".
    I met her for $50.00. I saved $250.0 and I will not return.

  8. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".
    Shame on me for not doing my research. I'll take some solace in the fact it was a BBBJ and not CBJ LOL.

  9. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.
    Search back about 6 pages; she also goes by "MichelleSuze".

  10. #1747

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with them this what she sent me in April maybe they have changed " Well first you could re-read the message I sent you, initial meet we prefer to not have sex. If we feel comfortable and the price is acceptional then we are okay with oral " So I passed.
    I have had initial text conversation with her, next she kept sending Snapchat videos, and I made it clear I do not see any SB without first having a live webcam verification first (Golden rule for me, if they deny my request I block them immediately). Last time I had a contact with her she had agreed to my term and she asked me to pick a time & date to FaceTime. (She sent me picture of her and her friend who was sleep in the next bed in a hotel room). I agreed to delay the webcam to another day. I never got back to her since I had a few sured SB since our last contact. But, she did agree to F / S with protection & no Greek. I frankly just lost interest in both because they are not genuine SB but Escort service that using SA to bait for their expenses. They are located out of Jacksonville but they cruise through to northern Raleigh as she now and then sends a short SMS asking if I am available. I have been blunt with her that I see a few SBs on a regular base and I won't be able to see her without confirming a set date and time. But, she has shown no other sexual limitation other than what I mentioned above. Ooh, her digit is 300. Also, I had let her know I had no attraction to her blonde skinny friend that if we did meet it would be solo encounter. She also agreed to go solo. But I have a feeling she comes with a Drama and that's why I am having her lingering. Good luck.

  11. #1746

    Brown eye girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.
    Sorry to know that you took the bait. She is reviewed in here and verified that she only does oral. Thanks to my fellow mongers review I saved my 300 from shoving it to her mouth. Good luck on The next round but please always search for reviews specially on SBs with odd requests. That's a red flag for uncommon requests.

  12. #1745

    Browneyedgirl2121

    My 2nd experience in RDU was also quite interesting LOL. I set up a meet with this one but she lets me know the first time she meets a guy she only does oral. She's pretty hot so I say wth and agreed to the 300 fee. She gets to my hotel and it's hard to describe how small this girl is. Under 5 feet and maybe weights 85 lbs but not sickly looking. Really cute too. So we get down to it and she tells me she doesn't like her vag touched below the hood either orally or digitally wth?? Also no kissing. About as non GFE of an experience as you could get although she does have top notch oral skills. All in all an ok time but I really wanted to see her next time for the main event. I talk to her the next day and she says tbh I'm a virgin and I'm only interested in giving oral. I'm like you lying ass B you know damn well I never woulda seen you if you had told me the truth so I told her have a nice life. In case any of you mongers are thinking about this one just know what you're getting into.

  13. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Good time with her and her friend. Roseykakes is nice, but needs some meat on her bones. Her friend is a real spinner, both are out of work dancers. Very good, no rush time, and was a crazy GFE fun, YMMV. Both are stoners and were hitting the weed pretty hard, if you are into the 420 fun time, it would be great. 420 not for me. I did not offer Macy's rates, but visited on a Walmart budget. If you know what you are doing, it's a great opportunity, it is a fun time, took some work, and I have been back. Get them now, I hate to say this, they are young and dumb. But ready for a party!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
    I've been talking to them as well and gave me the same $800 each starting point which is absurd. I didn't want to pull the trigger on both until meeting one first but Grace (brunette) was the only one that would go solo so I gave it a shot for 3. 50. Big mistake. When I got to their house Rosey met me who is hot af. When I finally met Grace she was completely wasted, couldn't have just been weed but I figured I'm here so wth. We start fooling around and she was so wasted I just wanted to get it over with. Here's where it gets good. I'm exploring her digitally and turns she has a tampon in! So I did the deed anyway and got the hell out of dodge. I was there for a total of 25 min. A complete ripoff. I would love to see Rosey but she won't meet solo and I'm not wasting money on Grace again just to see Rosey. Probably the worst experience I've had in 4 years in the bowl.

  14. #1743

    It goes both ways

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Here are some ramblings about my experiences at SA, and what I eventually found that works for me.

    The main ingredient: respect. If you approach them like a human being, your success rate will increase. If you expect them to bend to your will because you have money to throw at them (however much you consider fair) then your communication style will be a turnoff for them. This is why many girls now put "platonic" or "online only" on their profiles. To weed out the impatient jerks.

    Also, consider that many of these girls are doing this (sex for money) for the first time and they need someone to be patient with them instead of coming across as demanding jerks (also, see impatient jerks above).

    Don't treat them like an object that you're buying with money, that's more for the Escorts forum. Yes, these girls are escorts too if you want to play with semantics, but their mindset is different.
    Totally agree with what you say. But respect goes both ways. Say I reach out to 100 girls and able to connect with 10. Then 9 out of ten want some kind of up front money. Gas money. Car got totalled etc. It takes a lot of time to convince and tell them that if you just run with 50 up front you are losing a lot more you can make by actually meeting in person and taking the arrangement forward. This game needs a lot of patience. I did SA for some time with some success with one girl who was not completely my type but great with attitude. Recently tried SB which I think is worse about continuing a conversation. I had several reach out but only 5% go to the second message stage let alone getting someone to text my burner. But yeah I have been respectful. Not too pushy. Hope is still there. But again several personal factors also reduce your chances. I am not the best looking and not the right ethnicity too so it keeps getting more tough.

    Oh well I guess that turned out to be rant than providing something constructive. Just keep at it guys. I am sure we all can find at least a couple of strikes.

    Jb.

  15. #1742

    Succinct.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Here are some ramblings about my experiences at SA, and what I eventually found that works for me.

    The main ingredient: respect. If you approach them like a human being, your success rate will increase. If you expect them to bend to your will because you have money to throw at them (however much you consider fair) then your communication style will be a turnoff for them. This is why many girls now put "platonic" or "online only" on their profiles. To weed out the impatient jerks.

    Also, consider that many of these girls are doing this (sex for money) for the first time and they need someone to be patient with them instead of coming across as demanding jerks (also, see impatient jerks above).

    Don't treat them like an object that you're buying with money, that's more for the Escorts forum. Yes, these girls are escorts too if you want to play with semantics, but their mindset is different.
    And, well stated.

    For instance. A blonde hottie, 20 ish, nursing school, lives with mom in North Raleigh. I've known her for a couple years now but she considers herself high-dollar as an SB and can't host etc. So it doesn't really work for us.

    But, we stay in touch. She's even hooked me up with a friend once- and she DMed me today out of the blue. "Hey. Could really just use a mani / pedi and a couple drinks. Monday afternoon? We can have a little fun. ".

    Now I know she can't host and she's not doing f / s for less than $400, so I'll get some flirting, a make out sesh and a handy out of it from a hot girl. So, why the hell not?

    Those types are out there if you just be relatively cool to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape