Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1741

    Rambling about success, prices, etc

    Here are some ramblings about my experiences at SA, and what I eventually found that works for me.

    The main ingredient: respect. If you approach them like a human being, your success rate will increase. If you expect them to bend to your will because you have money to throw at them (however much you consider fair) then your communication style will be a turnoff for them. This is why many girls now put "platonic" or "online only" on their profiles. To weed out the impatient jerks.

    Also, consider that many of these girls are doing this (sex for money) for the first time and they need someone to be patient with them instead of coming across as demanding jerks (also, see impatient jerks above).

    Don't treat them like an object that you're buying with money, that's more for the Escorts forum. Yes, these girls are escorts too if you want to play with semantics, but their mindset is different.

  2. #1740

    The First one Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    The first one on your list. She is a lot hotter and nicer then her friend. I total agree on the meeting, real pain, and she goes MIA often. Did meet up, but to took to much energy syncing schedules.
    I was chatting with them this what she sent me in April maybe they have changed " Well first you could re-read the message I sent you, initial meet we prefer to not have sex. If we feel comfortable and the price is acceptional then we are okay with oral " So I passed.

  3. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    To managing all this chicks is to have a bunch of them. I forgot how frustrating this game can be when I focus on one chick at a time. They flake, texting is subpar, etc. Welp, if you have 5 chicks you are messaging it's so much better. Literally send the same message to 5 girls and at least one response with a good attitude. Then I go back and cancel on some flake that isn't reliable and act like I could give a fuck.

    Not to be a dick, but it's good for them. Till you get a girl with her head on straight just fade in and out till they are motivated. I think this spring was a sellers market but this summer things are getting equaled out. Just play the entire group till you have a girl saying "good morning" to you and asking to meet with a tinge of desperation.
    Because of the lockdown and lots job losses, I thought it was a buyers market. Because there were plenty of sellers who were willing to negotiate with us buyers. Basically we buyers had plenty to choose from.

  4. #1738

    Various levels of success but the key

    To managing all this chicks is to have a bunch of them. I forgot how frustrating this game can be when I focus on one chick at a time. They flake, texting is subpar, etc. Welp, if you have 5 chicks you are messaging it's so much better. Literally send the same message to 5 girls and at least one response with a good attitude. Then I go back and cancel on some flake that isn't reliable and act like I could give a fuck.

    Not to be a dick, but it's good for them. Till you get a girl with her head on straight just fade in and out till they are motivated. I think this spring was a sellers market but this summer things are getting equaled out. Just play the entire group till you have a girl saying "good morning" to you and asking to meet with a tinge of desperation.

  5. #1737

    Haylee97 Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.
    My apologies for not adding the link. Here it is guys. Thank you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba8c9...e-f4f98ad404f6

  6. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.
    Go to STG and type in her username Haylee97 in the text box at the bottom of your search page.

  7. #1735

    She is real and a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    This SB reached out to me today. Originally wanted 800 a piece for her and her gf. Told her no way and she immediately came 500 a piece. Granted she (and her gf) look great. Hard to justify those prices in my mind. Any High rollers have experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
    Good time with her and her friend. Roseykakes is nice, but needs some meat on her bones. Her friend is a real spinner, both are out of work dancers. Very good, no rush time, and was a crazy GFE fun, YMMV. Both are stoners and were hitting the weed pretty hard, if you are into the 420 fun time, it would be great. 420 not for me. I did not offer Macy's rates, but visited on a Walmart budget. If you know what you are doing, it's a great opportunity, it is a fun time, took some work, and I have been back. Get them now, I hate to say this, they are young and dumb. But ready for a party!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76

  8. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruCoffee1996  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon! I've been lurking for a bit but I'm ready to post now. Hope everyone is being safe!

    Does anyone have an information or seen this young, cute and sexy SB?

    I appreciate any information.

    Thank you.

    Gurucoffee1996.
    Do you have a link.

  9. #1733

    Another pay in advance scam

    It was a bit original. Will send me pic of DL as proof then I send $ to him / her.

    Total BS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36f3b...e-2c0dd0e12489

  10. #1732

    Haylee97 in Raleigh

    Good afternoon! I've been lurking for a bit but I'm ready to post now. Hope everyone is being safe!

    Does anyone have an information or seen this young, cute and sexy SB?

    I appreciate any information.

    Thank you.

    Gurucoffee1996.

  11. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe118...8-4929dbcf94ba

    Watch out for this one; met once, was alright, but solicited allowance in advance then blocked me. Even tried to convince me it hadn't gone through and to send it again.
    Going to have to be WAY more specific for a yay or nay? Did she deliver? Did you pay up front? Did you actually meet? Etc?

  12. #1730

    The first one on your list

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43161...6-d67dc1852d36

    She contacted me first. Got digits, then went bizarre. Friend needed to meet with us first, started changing the location, time, etc. Ghost. Friend appeared hotter.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73d1e...d-b99718f98915

    Got digits and started chatting. Then she goes off on how horny guys are.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa596...5-45503a6e8607

    Got digits and a few messages then ghost.
    The first one on your list. She is a lot hotter and nicer then her friend. I total agree on the meeting, real pain, and she goes MIA often. Did meet up, but to took to much energy syncing schedules.

  13. #1729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    It must work

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe118...8-4929dbcf94ba

    Watch out for this one; met once, was alright, but solicited allowance in advance then blocked me. Even tried to convince me it hadn't gone through and to send it again.
    Because they keep asking and you guys keep sending nonetheless I am sorry it happened to you.

  14. #1728

    Dreamt, Vibes Were Right

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Greetings my fellow Mongers: I, too, reached out to the blonde rosy & Brunette grace yesterday. After inviting her to my private phone text for sake of avoidIng to break any SA's terms of agreements. She indicated to me the same $800 for a thresome with no limitations. After I explained To her that I prefer to see her and grace (her brunette girlfriend) in a separate time. She indicated that she prefers for grace to be present in the room while we get nasty. Considering I have had bad experience in the with a duet (making it easier for them to rub me) I insisted To her that I was only interested in seeing each Individual separately. She indicated that her girlfriend is willing (that being Grace) to see me alone. She shared a picture of Both with me. Grace agreed to 400 But, after I gave some thought I felt a bad vibe for these two to proceed. Having said that I still would love to get anyones input on a possible future seeing them. Also, I am going to post the picture rosykakes sent me. Good luck all, and remain safe. (this is my first post in this site & I appreciate all infos that gets exchanged here. Keep up the good work all).
    Met them both. 800. They threw on music and danced a bit. Did everything but Greek. Blonde was in a rush the whole time. Brunette seemed inexperienced. At the end they asked for 1600. Told them no and showed them out. They've reached out to me a few times trying to get me again. Always saying that I stiffed them before. They come with drama and money related drama. Be warned.

    On the upside, some of the best I've ever had.

  15. #1727
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe118...8-4929dbcf94ba

    Watch out for this one; met once, was alright, but solicited allowance in advance then blocked me. Even tried to convince me it hadn't gone through and to send it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape