Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5569
-
05-23-20 17:02 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I can't say for sure but the pic looks familiar. I had see a blonde and brunette a while back for that rate for both.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
I know they are off and on SA but I can't get on to see their current post. If it is who I think it is than be careful on the time element, they are not cash and dash but the experience is definitely like a fairly hurried escort experience and no where near worth the money. In my experience the brunette did all the communication and was definitely the more active of the two so I would see her and not the blonde.
-
05-23-20 10:24 #1623Banned Member

Posts: 75Forum
If there was any doubt that SBs are aware of this forum, got a request from one asking me to take a post down.
-
05-23-20 08:57 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 72Rosykakes
Greetings my fellow Mongers: I, too, reached out to the blonde rosy & Brunette grace yesterday. After inviting her to my private phone text for sake of avoidIng to break any SA's terms of agreements. She indicated to me the same $800 for a thresome with no limitations. After I explained To her that I prefer to see her and grace (her brunette girlfriend) in a separate time. She indicated that she prefers for grace to be present in the room while we get nasty. Considering I have had bad experience in the with a duet (making it easier for them to rub me) I insisted To her that I was only interested in seeing each Individual separately. She indicated that her girlfriend is willing (that being Grace 25257115837) to see me alone. She shared a picture of Both with me. Grace agreed to 400 But, after I gave some thought I felt a bad vibe for these two to proceed. Having said that I still would love to get anyones input on a possible future seeing them. Also, I am going to post the picture rosykakes sent me. Good luck all, and remain safe. (this is my first post in this site & I appreciate all infos that gets exchanged here. Keep up the good work all).
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 07:19 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 266It's just too much
Demand. These girls are getting messages all the time and a few things are happening. First, they are overvaluing their presence even on a meet and greet and scammers are fucking everywhere. My percents were always 50% of girls that accepted a low first date (drinks and discuss arrangement) met me. It's down to 10%. Literally 9 out of the last 10 girls were scams or flakes.
It was never this bad but I think a lot of guys are bored out of their minds and hitting the SD sites.
I'm officially done till fall when all of this shit blows over. Too much money chasing too few goods is inflationary.
-
05-22-20 22:19 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 215800 is too high
I am going to do a meet and greet with them to see if they are real. They already know 800 is a no go. Will report bad if I meet.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 18:17 #1619Banned Member

Posts: 75Roseycakes
This SB reached out to me today. Originally wanted 800 a piece for her and her gf. Told her no way and she immediately came 500 a piece. Granted she (and her gf) look great. Hard to justify those prices in my mind. Any High rollers have experience with this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
-
05-22-20 17:37 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 169MichelleSuzy
I wonder if this is the same MichelleSuzy that was catfishing back in 2018?
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 17:21 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 1651Who
Are we talking about here? Gosh I hope it isn't Anna asking those kind of rates.
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 01:03 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 263Shout out -- Payment method
Shout out because this is the payment method I propose. Works like a charm (even came in handy recently). Agreed $80 for hh. Showed full, gave her half, kept half. Discussion after round 1 (15 minutes):
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
Her: That's it. I normally charge $80 for 15 minutes (pimp clearly blowing her phone up -- original quote was 80/150/200).
Me: Check the texts babe, but if you want to call it, cool. That'll be one helluva $40 qv.
Result: On to round 2 (she earned that $80 -- they usually do).
Now if she had the entire $80 (I gave it to her up front or she grabbed it off the table when she got up to fake piss), then I would have either walked and come here complaining about being cheated or that would have turned into a different encounter.
Be smarter.
-
05-21-20 13:12 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 311Mixed, 18 year old hottie
Got a bead on a mixed 18 year old hottie who is up here in Raleigh from the Sandhills today, with a couple friends. Singles / doubles / triples are apparently available though not sure about F / S.
Outcall / you host only.
HMU if you want her number.
$100 per girl should do the trick.
-
05-21-20 00:52 #1614Regular Member

Posts: 12Well maybe she's raising her PPM because she hasn't liked how some meets have gone. . . Or she's seeing her value go up. . . She hasn't raised it on me. . . But frankly if you trest her right and don't great her like an object then 400 would be well worth it IMO having seen her. . . Maybe she just likes me because I took the time to talk and chill and get to know her before jumping to the sheets. . .
YMMV depending on your approach and vibe.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 22:29 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 215Rdu liz
I am planning a meeting with RDU Liz this week. Let me know if you want to join. She is a SB, so not low baller or etc. Message me. If you know her, then this is a great deal.
-
05-20-20 10:09 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 60Go ahead
She starts at like 4 or 5. If you want to pay that and not be a cheap-ass, feel free!
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 09:44 #1611Regular Member

Posts: 12So you've seen Anna?
Because if you haven't maybe you shouldn't assume?
I normally don't want tonpost details but I've seen her twice and she is a super sweet young lady and has spent no less than 3 hours with me each time where we talked, made out and moved to the fun in a natural way. . . Not just a get naked and climb on the bed. . . Recovered, had some food and wine. . . Then on to round two. . . Hung out a bit afterwards before leaving. . . And then have texted and talked between meetings with flirty texts and just saying hi. . .
To me, $300 is a frigging steal for that kind of true GF experience. . . Even if I do have to share her because I don't have the time to see her weekly or more.
Most of these women are not looking to feel like an escort even though everyone knows the deal. . . But when you treat them that way. . . You get what you expect. . . Someone that wants to get it over with asap and get out of there.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 08:55 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 311To each his own.
I was commenting on THAT particular young lady. I'm sure she appreciates the money.
Originally Posted by ChuckTheFin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




