Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5569
-
06-13-20 15:58 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 440I've been talking to them as well and gave me the same $800 each starting point which is absurd. I didn't want to pull the trigger on both until meeting one first but Grace (brunette) was the only one that would go solo so I gave it a shot for 3. 50. Big mistake. When I got to their house Rosey met me who is hot af. When I finally met Grace she was completely wasted, couldn't have just been weed but I figured I'm here so wth. We start fooling around and she was so wasted I just wanted to get it over with. Here's where it gets good. I'm exploring her digitally and turns she has a tampon in! So I did the deed anyway and got the hell out of dodge. I was there for a total of 25 min. A complete ripoff. I would love to see Rosey but she won't meet solo and I'm not wasting money on Grace again just to see Rosey. Probably the worst experience I've had in 4 years in the bowl.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 23:12 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 115It goes both ways
Totally agree with what you say. But respect goes both ways. Say I reach out to 100 girls and able to connect with 10. Then 9 out of ten want some kind of up front money. Gas money. Car got totalled etc. It takes a lot of time to convince and tell them that if you just run with 50 up front you are losing a lot more you can make by actually meeting in person and taking the arrangement forward. This game needs a lot of patience. I did SA for some time with some success with one girl who was not completely my type but great with attitude. Recently tried SB which I think is worse about continuing a conversation. I had several reach out but only 5% go to the second message stage let alone getting someone to text my burner. But yeah I have been respectful. Not too pushy. Hope is still there. But again several personal factors also reduce your chances. I am not the best looking and not the right ethnicity too so it keeps getting more tough.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
Oh well I guess that turned out to be rant than providing something constructive. Just keep at it guys. I am sure we all can find at least a couple of strikes.
Jb.
-
06-12-20 21:38 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 311Succinct.
And, well stated.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
For instance. A blonde hottie, 20 ish, nursing school, lives with mom in North Raleigh. I've known her for a couple years now but she considers herself high-dollar as an SB and can't host etc. So it doesn't really work for us.
But, we stay in touch. She's even hooked me up with a friend once- and she DMed me today out of the blue. "Hey. Could really just use a mani / pedi and a couple drinks. Monday afternoon? We can have a little fun. ".
Now I know she can't host and she's not doing f / s for less than $400, so I'll get some flirting, a make out sesh and a handy out of it from a hot girl. So, why the hell not?
Those types are out there if you just be relatively cool to them.
-
06-12-20 16:25 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 423Rambling about success, prices, etc
Here are some ramblings about my experiences at SA, and what I eventually found that works for me.
The main ingredient: respect. If you approach them like a human being, your success rate will increase. If you expect them to bend to your will because you have money to throw at them (however much you consider fair) then your communication style will be a turnoff for them. This is why many girls now put "platonic" or "online only" on their profiles. To weed out the impatient jerks.
Also, consider that many of these girls are doing this (sex for money) for the first time and they need someone to be patient with them instead of coming across as demanding jerks (also, see impatient jerks above).
Don't treat them like an object that you're buying with money, that's more for the Escorts forum. Yes, these girls are escorts too if you want to play with semantics, but their mindset is different.
-
06-12-20 15:12 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 546The First one Kiana
I was chatting with them this what she sent me in April maybe they have changed " Well first you could re-read the message I sent you, initial meet we prefer to not have sex. If we feel comfortable and the price is acceptional then we are okay with oral " So I passed.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 14:59 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 546Because of the lockdown and lots job losses, I thought it was a buyers market. Because there were plenty of sellers who were willing to negotiate with us buyers. Basically we buyers had plenty to choose from.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 10:47 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 266Various levels of success but the key
To managing all this chicks is to have a bunch of them. I forgot how frustrating this game can be when I focus on one chick at a time. They flake, texting is subpar, etc. Welp, if you have 5 chicks you are messaging it's so much better. Literally send the same message to 5 girls and at least one response with a good attitude. Then I go back and cancel on some flake that isn't reliable and act like I could give a fuck.
Not to be a dick, but it's good for them. Till you get a girl with her head on straight just fade in and out till they are motivated. I think this spring was a sellers market but this summer things are getting equaled out. Just play the entire group till you have a girl saying "good morning" to you and asking to meet with a tinge of desperation.
-
06-12-20 08:14 #1737Regular Member

Posts: 6Haylee97 Link
My apologies for not adding the link. Here it is guys. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/ba8c9...e-f4f98ad404f6
-
06-12-20 08:06 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 867Go to STG and type in her username Haylee97 in the text box at the bottom of your search page.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 22:46 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 215She is real and a good time.
Good time with her and her friend. Roseykakes is nice, but needs some meat on her bones. Her friend is a real spinner, both are out of work dancers. Very good, no rush time, and was a crazy GFE fun, YMMV. Both are stoners and were hitting the weed pretty hard, if you are into the 420 fun time, it would be great. 420 not for me. I did not offer Macy's rates, but visited on a Walmart budget. If you know what you are doing, it's a great opportunity, it is a fun time, took some work, and I have been back. Get them now, I hate to say this, they are young and dumb. But ready for a party!
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76
-
06-11-20 19:55 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 574Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by GuruCoffee1996
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 14:43 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 60Another pay in advance scam
It was a bit original. Will send me pic of DL as proof then I send $ to him / her.
Total BS.
https://www.seeking.com/member/36f3b...e-2c0dd0e12489
-
06-11-20 13:08 #1732Regular Member

Posts: 6Haylee97 in Raleigh
Good afternoon! I've been lurking for a bit but I'm ready to post now. Hope everyone is being safe!
Does anyone have an information or seen this young, cute and sexy SB?
I appreciate any information.
Thank you.
Gurucoffee1996.
-
06-10-20 23:50 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 311Going to have to be WAY more specific for a yay or nay? Did she deliver? Did you pay up front? Did you actually meet? Etc?
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 21:36 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 215The first one on your list
The first one on your list. She is a lot hotter and nicer then her friend. I total agree on the meeting, real pain, and she goes MIA often. Did meet up, but to took to much energy syncing schedules.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





