Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    It must work

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe118...8-4929dbcf94ba

    Watch out for this one; met once, was alright, but solicited allowance in advance then blocked me. Even tried to convince me it hadn't gone through and to send it again.
    Because they keep asking and you guys keep sending nonetheless I am sorry it happened to you.

  2. #1728

    Dreamt, Vibes Were Right

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Greetings my fellow Mongers: I, too, reached out to the blonde rosy & Brunette grace yesterday. After inviting her to my private phone text for sake of avoidIng to break any SA's terms of agreements. She indicated to me the same $800 for a thresome with no limitations. After I explained To her that I prefer to see her and grace (her brunette girlfriend) in a separate time. She indicated that she prefers for grace to be present in the room while we get nasty. Considering I have had bad experience in the with a duet (making it easier for them to rub me) I insisted To her that I was only interested in seeing each Individual separately. She indicated that her girlfriend is willing (that being Grace) to see me alone. She shared a picture of Both with me. Grace agreed to 400 But, after I gave some thought I felt a bad vibe for these two to proceed. Having said that I still would love to get anyones input on a possible future seeing them. Also, I am going to post the picture rosykakes sent me. Good luck all, and remain safe. (this is my first post in this site & I appreciate all infos that gets exchanged here. Keep up the good work all).
    Met them both. 800. They threw on music and danced a bit. Did everything but Greek. Blonde was in a rush the whole time. Brunette seemed inexperienced. At the end they asked for 1600. Told them no and showed them out. They've reached out to me a few times trying to get me again. Always saying that I stiffed them before. They come with drama and money related drama. Be warned.

    On the upside, some of the best I've ever had.

  3. #1727
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe118...8-4929dbcf94ba

    Watch out for this one; met once, was alright, but solicited allowance in advance then blocked me. Even tried to convince me it hadn't gone through and to send it again.

  4. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this 'girl', she had a Pennsylvania area code but her story was that she just moved to the area recently and wanted a fwb situation. Booked a room and got ghosted. Checked back on her page, says she's in Atlanta now. Are these girls paid trolls from Secret Benefits just trying to keep guys signing up? She never asked for cashapp / venmo, I'm trying to figure the angle here.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...59f8d7a7f4291a
    I am a novice to Secret Benefits. I actually used SB ONLY for reference site to bait for SA. I am feel I am above intermediate to SA. In other words I have been successful with its ins and outs. Most SA's Sugar babies mostly younger one range of 22-29 if all or partially speaking use Text-Messages app that they generate these numbers so No one can trace their true identities such as their locations or whatever it is that they are hiding of: if you pay attentions all those users within NC's States their text app number usually gets generated to 910 area code where the hub of IPs for these text apps are out Fayettville area. However, if you pay attentions those scammers or picture sellers contact number is from another area since they are online from out of state area of North Carolina I, e: 336, and so on. That's because they live in a remote states. I hope I have conveyed my info to you. Basically never, ever trust any SB until webcam verification is completed. I don't leave my step door until cam session is verified. Good Luck.

  5. #1725

    Dud

    Texted with this 'girl', she had a Pennsylvania area code but her story was that she just moved to the area recently and wanted a fwb situation. Booked a room and got ghosted. Checked back on her page, says she's in Atlanta now. Are these girls paid trolls from Secret Benefits just trying to keep guys signing up? She never asked for cashapp / venmo, I'm trying to figure the angle here.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...59f8d7a7f4291a

  6. #1724

    Waste of time

    For what it's worth.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43161...6-d67dc1852d36

    She contacted me first. Got digits, then went bizarre. Friend needed to meet with us first, started changing the location, time, etc. Ghost. Friend appeared hotter.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73d1e...d-b99718f98915

    Got digits and started chatting. Then she goes off on how horny guys are.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa596...5-45503a6e8607

    Got digits and a few messages then ghost.

  7. #1723

    Looking for SB

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    My social media chat is overwhelming, right now. I honestly can't keep straight which girl I'm talking to. I'm creating a spreadsheet. Not joking.

    Dancers, salon girls, waitresses, bored and broke college girls. I think the tide has turned in our favor.

    I'm just saying, if you don't use burner social media accounts you should be creating them and active.

    DON'T DM me, yet!

    If any are open to multiple arrangements, I WILL ask and report back / share, of course.

    I'm all about generosity, after all. Otherwise I wouldn't be a sugar daddy. RIGHT? Bwahahahahaha
    Care to share, please DM me.

  8. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Girls list platonic to see if guys will give them something for nothing.
    Two girls told me they put "platonic" to filter out the guys whose initial contact include explicit sex requests and lowball numbers.

  9. #1721
    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon all, First of all Thank to all whom shared info & review with me on this SB. I have my own report on SouthernBelle after I made my phone connection: She is asking For $200 for G&M and $600 for PPM. Everything is covered. She is Not willing to host because of her situation to her living son at home. So, I won't proceed to meet her terms frankly I find her expectation way out of my range. Happy Hunting all.
    She didn't ask for anything to meet "for coffee", though of course I did pick up the tab at the Starbucks we met at. We had a nice 15-20 minute chat, we parted ways, that was it.

  10. #1720

    Just IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Link is fine. Try it a second time because I've noticed an issue of random errors, but works the next time I try it.

    Also, I know us old guys can get confused, so need a little help with the English language and terminology. So many profiles that have both "Friends With Benefits" and "Platonic ". Can someone tell me how that works because in my book those are very opposite terms.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.
    Girls list platonic to see if guys will give them something for nothing.

    Unless the text of their bio or their tag line specifically says "nothing physical" or "online only" or something to that effect, I've found it's worth pursuing to see what they are really open to.

    I've also found a little charm and not looking like a troll go a long way towards changing their parameters.

  11. #1719

    Dash RE

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash  [View Original Post]
    I'm not in the Raleigh area, rather lurking around the sugar baby threads.

    Re: prices for girls; they vary based on 1. Abundance of girls who are broke 2. Girl's expectations 3. Girl's self worth 4. How you met.

    For an example, my friend and I both found great girls who were $100 or less, we met them not on SA, they're not from a well off family, and they are not hot blondes with blue eyes.

    Florida has abundant girls, foreign girls, you can find them working mcjobs, and they don't have a problem with the concept of sex for money. Girls from the hood see it around them, foreign girls saw it around them.

    Contrast with an uppity girl from the USA suburbs whose family was financially secure, she's blonde and using SA and knows what she can command for her company because she read about it before she signed up.

    So, if you're in a location with few chicks or fat ones (example New England) you're going to search harder than a place like Florida.

    If I need food I can go to Whole Foods, a typical supermarket, or Aldi or Grocery Outlet, or even Dollar Tree (desperate).

    So stick to a budget and don't overspend on them.

    I'm able to spend thousands on girls but I'm not going to, ever.

    Two of the girls I gave $100 were beautiful, one wasn't so much and she happily took $40-$50 and wanted to see me every day she had off.

    Your results may vary.
    I am glad to read your view on SA and SB. I mentioned on my opening comment: "everyone's expectations varies by their taste". I totally understand your preferences for taste of choices. I do respect you sir for your decision for standard that suits you best by selecting your SBs that have had unfortunate life experience and value $50+ encounters. I quote here your own words: " Contrast with an uppity girl from the USA suburbs whose family was financially secure, she's blonde and using SA and knows what she can command for her company because she read about it before she signed up". I totally understand your choice of preferences but not turning this into an argument but more to a civilized dialogue. I do choose Not to abuse people for my own interests. Please, I ask you don't think I am insulting you or your vision. We all choose a certain path to live on this great lifetime. I don't see any objections to compensate 300-400 for my personal pleasure would directly jack the price of the tea in China but only practice a fair humanely a fare to another SB. Again, please, please do not think I am attacking your view or decision. I just prefer to eat my steaks at "Wolfgang's steakhouse and not necessary pay Waffle House steaks. (I am frequent visitor of Waffle House). Thank you.

  12. #1718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    The Kalel comment

    I'm not in the Raleigh area, rather lurking around the sugar baby threads.

    Re: prices for girls; they vary based on 1. Abundance of girls who are broke 2. Girl's expectations 3. Girl's self worth 4. How you met.

    For an example, my friend and I both found great girls who were $100 or less, we met them not on SA, they're not from a well off family, and they are not hot blondes with blue eyes.

    Florida has abundant girls, brown girls, foreign girls, you can find them working mcjobs, and they don't have a problem with the concept of sex for money. Girls from the hood see it around them, foreign girls saw it around them.

    Contrast with an uppity girl from the USA suburbs whose family was financially secure, she's blonde and using SA and knows what she can command for her company because she read about it before she signed up.

    So, if you're in a location with few chicks or fat ones (example New England) you're going to search harder than a place like Florida.

    If I need food I can go to Whole Foods, a typical supermarket, or Aldi or Grocery Outlet, or even Dollar Tree (desperate).

    So stick to a budget and don't overspend on them.

    I'm able to spend thousands on girls but I'm not going to, ever.

    Two of the girls I gave $100 were beautiful, one wasn't so much and she happily took $40-$50 and wanted to see me every day she had off.

    Your results may vary.

  13. #1717

    Works for me too

    Link is fine. Try it a second time because I've noticed an issue of random errors, but works the next time I try it.

    Also, I know us old guys can get confused, so need a little help with the English language and terminology. So many profiles that have both "Friends With Benefits" and "Platonic ". Can someone tell me how that works because in my book those are very opposite terms.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Username: therealjuicyyj.

  14. #1716

    SouthernBelle 9877

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's good looking and has sexy curves and nice big breasts, but everything is covered. We had coffee in Cary, but didn't get past that once the details were discussed. Her $$ expectations are high.
    Afternoon all, First of all Thank to all whom shared info & review with me on this SB. I have my own report on SouthernBelle after I made my phone connection: She is asking For $200 for G&M and $600 for PPM. Everything is covered. She is Not willing to host because of her situation to her living son at home. So, I won't proceed to meet her terms frankly I find her expectation way out of my range. Happy Hunting all.

  15. #1715

    Works for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0819  [View Original Post]
    Profile not available =/. Otherwise sounds interesting.
    Username: therealjuicyyj.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape