Escort Review: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Submit Review
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5569
-
06-10-20 21:16 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 1651It must work
Because they keep asking and you guys keep sending nonetheless I am sorry it happened to you.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 20:53 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 80Dreamt, Vibes Were Right
Met them both. 800. They threw on music and danced a bit. Did everything but Greek. Blonde was in a rush the whole time. Brunette seemed inexperienced. At the end they asked for 1600. Told them no and showed them out. They've reached out to me a few times trying to get me again. Always saying that I stiffed them before. They come with drama and money related drama. Be warned.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
On the upside, some of the best I've ever had.
-
06-10-20 20:12 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 360https://www.seeking.com/member/fe118...8-4929dbcf94ba
Watch out for this one; met once, was alright, but solicited allowance in advance then blocked me. Even tried to convince me it hadn't gone through and to send it again.
-
06-10-20 19:04 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 72I am a novice to Secret Benefits. I actually used SB ONLY for reference site to bait for SA. I am feel I am above intermediate to SA. In other words I have been successful with its ins and outs. Most SA's Sugar babies mostly younger one range of 22-29 if all or partially speaking use Text-Messages app that they generate these numbers so No one can trace their true identities such as their locations or whatever it is that they are hiding of: if you pay attentions all those users within NC's States their text app number usually gets generated to 910 area code where the hub of IPs for these text apps are out Fayettville area. However, if you pay attentions those scammers or picture sellers contact number is from another area since they are online from out of state area of North Carolina I, e: 336, and so on. That's because they live in a remote states. I hope I have conveyed my info to you. Basically never, ever trust any SB until webcam verification is completed. I don't leave my step door until cam session is verified. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:14 #1725Banned Member

Posts: 75Dud
Texted with this 'girl', she had a Pennsylvania area code but her story was that she just moved to the area recently and wanted a fwb situation. Booked a room and got ghosted. Checked back on her page, says she's in Atlanta now. Are these girls paid trolls from Secret Benefits just trying to keep guys signing up? She never asked for cashapp / venmo, I'm trying to figure the angle here.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...59f8d7a7f4291a
-
06-10-20 07:25 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 60Waste of time
For what it's worth.
https://www.seeking.com/member/43161...6-d67dc1852d36
She contacted me first. Got digits, then went bizarre. Friend needed to meet with us first, started changing the location, time, etc. Ghost. Friend appeared hotter.
https://www.seeking.com/member/73d1e...d-b99718f98915
Got digits and started chatting. Then she goes off on how horny guys are.
https://www.seeking.com/member/aa596...5-45503a6e8607
Got digits and a few messages then ghost.
-
06-09-20 23:23 #1723Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for SB
Care to share, please DM me.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 17:14 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 423Two girls told me they put "platonic" to filter out the guys whose initial contact include explicit sex requests and lowball numbers.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 17:13 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 423She didn't ask for anything to meet "for coffee", though of course I did pick up the tab at the Starbucks we met at. We had a nice 15-20 minute chat, we parted ways, that was it.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:11 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 311Just IMO
Girls list platonic to see if guys will give them something for nothing.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
Unless the text of their bio or their tag line specifically says "nothing physical" or "online only" or something to that effect, I've found it's worth pursuing to see what they are really open to.
I've also found a little charm and not looking like a troll go a long way towards changing their parameters.
-
06-09-20 15:03 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 72Dash RE
I am glad to read your view on SA and SB. I mentioned on my opening comment: "everyone's expectations varies by their taste". I totally understand your preferences for taste of choices. I do respect you sir for your decision for standard that suits you best by selecting your SBs that have had unfortunate life experience and value $50+ encounters. I quote here your own words: " Contrast with an uppity girl from the USA suburbs whose family was financially secure, she's blonde and using SA and knows what she can command for her company because she read about it before she signed up". I totally understand your choice of preferences but not turning this into an argument but more to a civilized dialogue. I do choose Not to abuse people for my own interests. Please, I ask you don't think I am insulting you or your vision. We all choose a certain path to live on this great lifetime. I don't see any objections to compensate 300-400 for my personal pleasure would directly jack the price of the tea in China but only practice a fair humanely a fare to another SB. Again, please, please do not think I am attacking your view or decision. I just prefer to eat my steaks at "Wolfgang's steakhouse and not necessary pay Waffle House steaks. (I am frequent visitor of Waffle House). Thank you.
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 13:46 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 217The Kalel comment
I'm not in the Raleigh area, rather lurking around the sugar baby threads.
Re: prices for girls; they vary based on 1. Abundance of girls who are broke 2. Girl's expectations 3. Girl's self worth 4. How you met.
For an example, my friend and I both found great girls who were $100 or less, we met them not on SA, they're not from a well off family, and they are not hot blondes with blue eyes.
Florida has abundant girls, brown girls, foreign girls, you can find them working mcjobs, and they don't have a problem with the concept of sex for money. Girls from the hood see it around them, foreign girls saw it around them.
Contrast with an uppity girl from the USA suburbs whose family was financially secure, she's blonde and using SA and knows what she can command for her company because she read about it before she signed up.
So, if you're in a location with few chicks or fat ones (example New England) you're going to search harder than a place like Florida.
If I need food I can go to Whole Foods, a typical supermarket, or Aldi or Grocery Outlet, or even Dollar Tree (desperate).
So stick to a budget and don't overspend on them.
I'm able to spend thousands on girls but I'm not going to, ever.
Two of the girls I gave $100 were beautiful, one wasn't so much and she happily took $40-$50 and wanted to see me every day she had off.
Your results may vary.
-
06-09-20 13:29 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 188Works for me too
Link is fine. Try it a second time because I've noticed an issue of random errors, but works the next time I try it.
Also, I know us old guys can get confused, so need a little help with the English language and terminology. So many profiles that have both "Friends With Benefits" and "Platonic ". Can someone tell me how that works because in my book those are very opposite terms.
Stay safe,
Gibbs.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 13:24 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 72SouthernBelle 9877
Afternoon all, First of all Thank to all whom shared info & review with me on this SB. I have my own report on SouthernBelle after I made my phone connection: She is asking For $200 for G&M and $600 for PPM. Everything is covered. She is Not willing to host because of her situation to her living son at home. So, I won't proceed to meet her terms frankly I find her expectation way out of my range. Happy Hunting all.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 12:47 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 311Works for me.
Username: therealjuicyyj.
Originally Posted by Usmc0819
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





