Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5570
-
06-09-20 12:47 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 311Works for me.
Username: therealjuicyyj.
Originally Posted by Usmc0819
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 12:31 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 107Profile not available =/. Otherwise sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 09:34 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 311JuicyJ
https://www.seeking.com/member/1bf3d...2-4b5b72f45fc5
This one was a semi-regular of mine. But she now has a full-time job so I can't see her.
In other words, she's only available nights and weekends, now.
Cute girl and very smart and sweet. Her day job is working w / special needs kids.
GREAT tits; soft but not fat body. Submissive personality.
Donations were usually in the 120-160 range depending on what I had on me that day.
-
06-09-20 09:33 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 424She lives in Greenville but is willing to come to Raleigh on very short notice. I knew she danced somewhere but didn't know the club name.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 09:31 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 311Same
Met her in Garner a couple years back.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
I think she requested 400 at that time. Seems nice and she's pretty but wasn't my cup of tea.
-
06-09-20 09:18 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 424I've seen her. She's good looking and has sexy curves and nice big breasts, but everything is covered. We had coffee in Cary, but didn't get past that once the details were discussed. Her $$ expectations are high.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 22:32 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 574Just adding pics.
Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 21:32 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 546I've also been chatting with her. She claims her car tires are bad. It's going to take $325 to get new tires.
Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 21:24 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 546SouthernBelle9877
I believe she has been reviewed on here. I seem to recall that the pics on SA were before she had a child.
-
06-08-20 19:02 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 1651To make matters worse, few if any lately are even decent looking.
Originally Posted by TheKalel
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 18:55 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 72I don't get it
TheKale, you ask a fair question and deserves a fair answers. First of all, everyone's expectations varies by their taste. I personally am single by choice, and I have somewhat certain standards that I stick to it. If you sum up the amount of the damage on a regular date With a GF: Dinner, Movie, Dress code, Gas, drinks, any gift ($10 to 100), time spent to get her to take bait to go on the date, on the average comes to easy average $200 to $250. You still not sure if you get to pinch her that night or not. As you may have to go on a second date to get to 3rd base. Aside, not knowing how good or what her Sexual limitations are. Now, I am willing to give that extra $50 and be sure when I do pinch she would do everything to please my way of satisfaction. I am in charge not the blind ***** that I have to butter up to. SB relationship is not for Mr. Johnson to be a mechanical substitute. For that there are escorts and ladies on STG. SB relation involves intimacy. I have 4 SBs in my inner circle, each one knows of the other and I enjoy and adore each one at the maximum. We build a unique way of trust and intimacy where it is never possible with Escort service or a similar alley To Escorts. Having said that, I don't deny not all women on SA necessary are not mixed of Escorts or Pros but One needs to weed those out and pick the Right SB to play with. I hope I was successful to convey my thought well for you to get difference for an Escort or a Pro verses a 22 year old Hot Blonde Blue eyes that makes man's tongue drop the floor. (no disrespect to brunette or other dreamful colors, I just like it that way). Peace!
Originally Posted by TheKalel
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 18:29 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 72SouthernBelle9877
Hello everyone, I am interested in any info you all may have on this SB who appears to be legit and ready. She and I have made a contact On the phone for a quick conversation, (5-6 minutes) I am suppose to talk to her tomorrow afternoon further to discuss details her terms and my expectations of her terms. I just couldn't do it on the initial phone call because I have a prior engagement with a Regular SB, so I had to postpone the "interview " to tomorrow afternoon. She sounded very sincere and interesting to meet. Obviously, I will have more info about her to share with you all later. But at this time, I am curious if anyone else has any 411 her before I add her to my beneficiary list of SBs. Thank you.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90
-
06-08-20 15:48 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 9I don't get it
I am looking through these posts and reading reviews and what these chicks are asking for. Are you guys seriously paying these girls 300+?? I have been with some sexy women but NONE have been anywhere near worth giving that kind of cash to for a BBBJ and straight up covered full service with no extra's. That is just insane. I mean am I missing something here? I get it if you don't want to scrape the bottom of the barrel but can you seriously tell me that after busting you can stand there and say yeah that was 3 or 400 well spent? Not judging anyone and maybe you guys are just making a quarter mil a year with no expenses LOL but I am just trying to wrap my head (big and little one) around this.
-
06-08-20 14:45 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 619Same here
Wanted $400. Everything covered. Dances at CC lives in Raleigh. And was cleared once the deed was done it was over and out!
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 08:23 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 45MeltingCarolina
Back to looking a little anyway. Beware of this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f24f9...e-f50709b07418.
We messaged a little and then she hit me up for cash. No mention of meeting or anything. Feels like a scammer.











Reply With Quote




