Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1251
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #726

    TS extra

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPacino  [View Original Post]
    Generally $60 for an hour, $45 for half hour. House gets that money. The massage therapist's only income is the tip. With most you will get a decent massage. Treat them with respect, tip well and don't expect any 'extras'.
    Most of them around here have a table shower (exception is Massage Masters which has a bench shower). That usually costs 20 extra but it is a good choice because that way the gals know you are squeaky clean.

  2. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhhhh123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, could anyone tell me what services do they provide? And are they good-looking or what? I went to several and ended up with an old lady doing a normal massage. Is that how the providers look like or just the time isn't right? And normally how much does it cost for the services? Thank you for the info.
    Generally $60 for an hour, $45 for half hour. House gets that money. The massage therapist's only income is the tip. With most you will get a decent massage. Treat them with respect, tip well and don't expect any 'extras'.

  3. #724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Hhhhh

    Dude, read the posts and Rubmaps will answer your questions better anyone here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hhhhh123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, could anyone tell me what services do they provide? And are they good-looking or what? I went to several and ended up with an old lady doing a normal massage. Is that how the providers look like or just the time isn't right? And normally how much does it cost for the services? Thank you for the info.
    .

  4. #723

    New to these services

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionLotion  [View Original Post]
    Word is Best and Lotus will be officially open June 15th, but staff may be limited. I'd recommend calling for an appointment to eliminate waiting. Probably have to wait until June 15th to even call. I don't think they are even answering phone calls yet.
    Hey, could anyone tell me what services do they provide? And are they good-looking or what? I went to several and ended up with an old lady doing a normal massage. Is that how the providers look like or just the time isn't right? And normally how much does it cost for the services? Thank you for the info.

  5. #722

    Best and Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet  [View Original Post]
    Some others have mentioned Lotus and Best are right now open only for "special customers" by appt only due to limited staff. No, I don't have the contact info needed. My appt at Best was arranged by another monger.
    Word is Best and Lotus will be officially open June 15th, but staff may be limited. I'd recommend calling for an appointment to eliminate waiting. Probably have to wait until June 15th to even call. I don't think they are even answering phone calls yet.

  6. #721

    Only for special customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Live469  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo is still closed. Lotus is "officially" still closed, but if the door is ajar and mask on...? I was told Lotus will officially open next Monday, June 15. I expect the same for Tokyo.

    Live 4 69.
    Some others have mentioned Lotus and Best are right now open only for "special customers" by appt only due to limited staff. No, I don't have the contact info needed. My appt at Best was arranged by another monger.

  7. #720

    Not quite yet

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet  [View Original Post]
    I think all the places are open now. Lotus (sign is on), Lucky Q (stayed open), Asian (across the street and down 2 blocks from Lucky--cars in the lot and sign is off the door), Massage Masters (opened last week and sign is on), Tokyo (cars in lot), Best Asian Newberry (door open and lights on).

    Rose spa in Lake City is open.

    Can't say much about service levels since I haven't been to all of them lately. And definitely call and tell them Rhett Butler's friend recommended them. Wish I could find a Scarlet in one of the places but I guess I would settle for Ruby.

    Just bring your masks. Happy AMPing.
    Tokyo is still closed. Lotus is "officially" still closed, but if the door is ajar and mask on...? I was told Lotus will officially open next Monday, June 15. I expect the same for Tokyo.

    Live 4 69.

  8. #719

    Rose Body Works in LC

    Had a visit this weekend. Same great service. Busy as hell. She was turning business away. She takes the sanitation between clients very seriously, so expect to have about 10 minutes of cleaning time. $80 for an hour of massage. I normally tip 40 but gave 60 this time because of the extended shutdown.

  9. #718

    Everybody open

    I think all the places are open now. Lotus (sign is on), Lucky Q (stayed open), Asian (across the street and down 2 blocks from Lucky--cars in the lot and sign is off the door), Massage Masters (opened last week and sign is on), Tokyo (cars in lot), Best Asian Newberry (door open and lights on).

    Rose spa in Lake City is open.

    Can't say much about service levels since I haven't been to all of them lately. And definitely call and tell them Rhett Butler's friend recommended them. Wish I could find a Scarlet in one of the places but I guess I would settle for Ruby.

    Just bring your masks. Happy AMPing.

  10. #717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Best bet

    As reported MM or Lucky's here in town, doubt you'll get high service. Otherwise read the Ocala post, seems more is available there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GtBabyAtt  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for few days, who should I see 1st. Looking for TS, and CFS, any places that offer that here or do I need to go South?

  11. #716

    Best bet

    Visiting for few days, who should I see 1st. Looking for TS, and CFS, any places that offer that here or do I need to go South?

  12. #715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    I disconnected when I saw "Kleenex". Don't need any virus infection.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet  [View Original Post]
    Now, now, boys. I was using "music CD" as a generic term for recorded music. It is like saying Kleenex.

  13. #714

    Generic terms

    Quote Originally Posted by GWS69  [View Original Post]
    No media of any kind is necessary guys, it is all streaming over network now. Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, TIDAL, Apple Music, Amazon Music.
    Now, now, boys. I was using "music CD" as a generic term for recorded music. It is like saying Kleenex when you have that scratchy tissue from Walmart. Or saying "tape a show" when you are using a DVR. At least I stopped using that last term. I never could figure out how to get the VHS cassette in my Hopper.

  14. #713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    No media of any kind is necessary guys, it is all streaming over network now. Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, TIDAL, Apple Music, Amazon Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet  [View Original Post]
    Funny. The last time I was at a strip club the dancers did use cassettes. And of course, age is relative. At least the skin on my back is still soft from all the rubs.

  15. #712

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by MotionLotion  [View Original Post]
    CD? No, I think it may be cassette, 8-track, or a record player. Man, you are showing your age. lol. Music players all use bluetooth, flashdrives or SD cards nowadays.
    Funny. The last time I was at a strip club the dancers did use cassettes. And of course, age is relative. At least the skin on my back is still soft from all the rubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape