Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1251
-
06-16-20 20:07 #726Senior Member

Posts: 163TS extra
Most of them around here have a table shower (exception is Massage Masters which has a bench shower). That usually costs 20 extra but it is a good choice because that way the gals know you are squeaky clean.
Originally Posted by JackPacino
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 17:41 #725Regular Member

Posts: 20Generally $60 for an hour, $45 for half hour. House gets that money. The massage therapist's only income is the tip. With most you will get a decent massage. Treat them with respect, tip well and don't expect any 'extras'.
Originally Posted by Hhhhh123
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 21:10 #724Senior Member

Posts: 113Hhhhh
Dude, read the posts and Rubmaps will answer your questions better anyone here.
.
Originally Posted by Hhhhh123
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 20:57 #723Regular Member

Posts: 3New to these services
Hey, could anyone tell me what services do they provide? And are they good-looking or what? I went to several and ended up with an old lady doing a normal massage. Is that how the providers look like or just the time isn't right? And normally how much does it cost for the services? Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by MotionLotion
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 17:11 #722Senior Member

Posts: 335Best and Lotus
Word is Best and Lotus will be officially open June 15th, but staff may be limited. I'd recommend calling for an appointment to eliminate waiting. Probably have to wait until June 15th to even call. I don't think they are even answering phone calls yet.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:50 #721Senior Member

Posts: 163Only for special customers
Some others have mentioned Lotus and Best are right now open only for "special customers" by appt only due to limited staff. No, I don't have the contact info needed. My appt at Best was arranged by another monger.
Originally Posted by Live469
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:31 #720Senior Member

Posts: 219Not quite yet
Tokyo is still closed. Lotus is "officially" still closed, but if the door is ajar and mask on...? I was told Lotus will officially open next Monday, June 15. I expect the same for Tokyo.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
Live 4 69.
-
06-08-20 08:31 #719Senior Member

Posts: 45Rose Body Works in LC
Had a visit this weekend. Same great service. Busy as hell. She was turning business away. She takes the sanitation between clients very seriously, so expect to have about 10 minutes of cleaning time. $80 for an hour of massage. I normally tip 40 but gave 60 this time because of the extended shutdown.
-
06-06-20 13:55 #718Senior Member

Posts: 163Everybody open
I think all the places are open now. Lotus (sign is on), Lucky Q (stayed open), Asian (across the street and down 2 blocks from Lucky--cars in the lot and sign is off the door), Massage Masters (opened last week and sign is on), Tokyo (cars in lot), Best Asian Newberry (door open and lights on).
Rose spa in Lake City is open.
Can't say much about service levels since I haven't been to all of them lately. And definitely call and tell them Rhett Butler's friend recommended them. Wish I could find a Scarlet in one of the places but I guess I would settle for Ruby.
Just bring your masks. Happy AMPing.
-
06-02-20 19:14 #717Senior Member

Posts: 113Best bet
As reported MM or Lucky's here in town, doubt you'll get high service. Otherwise read the Ocala post, seems more is available there.
Originally Posted by GtBabyAtt
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 18:17 #716Senior Member

Posts: 73Best bet
Visiting for few days, who should I see 1st. Looking for TS, and CFS, any places that offer that here or do I need to go South?
-
05-24-20 15:55 #715Senior Member

Posts: 113I disconnected when I saw "Kleenex". Don't need any virus infection.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 10:11 #714Senior Member

Posts: 163Generic terms
Now, now, boys. I was using "music CD" as a generic term for recorded music. It is like saying Kleenex when you have that scratchy tissue from Walmart. Or saying "tape a show" when you are using a DVR. At least I stopped using that last term. I never could figure out how to get the VHS cassette in my Hopper.
Originally Posted by GWS69
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 00:00 #713Senior Member

Posts: 113No media of any kind is necessary guys, it is all streaming over network now. Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, TIDAL, Apple Music, Amazon Music.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 18:41 #712Senior Member

Posts: 163Blast from the past
Funny. The last time I was at a strip club the dancers did use cassettes. And of course, age is relative. At least the skin on my back is still soft from all the rubs.
Originally Posted by MotionLotion
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





