Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1251
-
05-22-20 18:15 #711Senior Member

Posts: 335CD? No, I think it may be cassette, 8-track, or a record player. Man, you are showing your age. lol. Music players all use bluetooth, flashdrives or SD cards nowadays.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 12:41 #710Senior Member

Posts: 163Dances?
Maybe what they are doing is a dance to the Chinese music CD they always use during the massage. That way they can claim they are like a strip club, which I think are now open.
Originally Posted by MotionLotion
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 10:53 #709Senior Member

Posts: 335Massage parlors can't legally open yet
Look it up. As the title indicates Gov DeSantis has not yet allowed parlors to reopen. Those that have been open and have reopened at this point are taking a big risk. Maybe they don't know they can't reopen yet or maybe they just don't care.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 15:42 #708Senior Member

Posts: 163Reopenings
Massage Masters (800 block NW 13th St) is open. Neither Tokyo or Best Asian answers the phone. At Best (Newberry Rd) at least the Coronavirus notice posted on the door is gone so maybe they are back soon.
Originally Posted by Live469
[View Original Post]
Farther south: Several places are back. Village Massage=yes, Wellness One in Wildwood=no answer to phone. I think Lakeview Spa and the new place on the north end of Belleview are back.
So let's get out there and spend those stimulus checks on a stimulating activity.
-
05-19-20 10:50 #707Senior Member

Posts: 235Naked TS?
Any body up here offer a Table shower with the girl naked?
I will drive up there for that.
I had a few TS down here but they were clothed.
Or do I have to go to Orlando.
I will check the posts here from the past.
Thanks.
-
05-16-20 10:13 #706Senior Member

Posts: 219Earlier this week
I tried calling. Tokyo was closed. Lucky Q was open by appointment only.
Originally Posted by OcalaMale67
[View Original Post]
Live 4 69.
-
05-11-20 22:19 #705Senior Member

Posts: 195Today
Got a massage at a legit place today. Things should start picking up soon.
Originally Posted by JaxMumble
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 16:32 #704Senior Member

Posts: 35Barber Shops and Beauty Salons Open on Monday.
Any info on when Massage Parlors might be allowed to open yet?
Wash Your Hands.
Mumble.
-
05-06-20 12:04 #703Senior Member

Posts: 163Plenty a wrap available
I like that. AMPs always seem to have wrap on hand for those wanting a CBJ but have no C. And I don't think there is a shortage of wrap or trash bags in the local stores.
Originally Posted by GWS69
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 15:48 #702Senior Member

Posts: 113The AMP way is saran wrap and trash bags.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 20:00 #701Senior Member

Posts: 163Soon. Hopefully
I think only the one I PMed you about is open but hopefully that will change. I heard they are all going to start mixing Lysol in with the water for all the table showers. I also heard they will make you take a number and make you wait outside in the parking lot until it is your time. The ladies will all wear diving wet suits to stay isolated.
Originally Posted by OcalaMale67
[View Original Post]
(Just trying to cause a ruckus). Keep smiling.
-
05-04-20 11:16 #700Senior Member

Posts: 235AMPs open?
Is this still true?
I was going to travel up there and hit one of these up.
Originally Posted by FranklyScarlet
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 23:21 #699Senior Member

Posts: 113Lotus report
Drove around the back side and saw the door open with ms standing there. Parked near Mom's and walked over, but the door was closed by then. I knocked, she came near but waved me away. I'll keep trying, as I really need to donate.
-
04-28-20 21:11 #698Senior Member

Posts: 163Even Pachinko parlors are closed
It is still pretty bad over there. Just picked up this news item: The Tokyo metropolitan government has clarified Gov. Yuriko Koike's statement that all Pachinko parlors in Tokyo have complied with requests to suspend business as of Tuesday morning, after at least four were found to still be operating in the afternoon.
Originally Posted by MwGator01
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 14:25 #697Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone know when Tokyo will be opening?










Reply With Quote





